Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image[A]shriel [E]lizabeth [J]ones

Ashriel, growing very annoyed by her position, called out to the guys who were hopelessly running around on the glass. "Hello? Idiots? We're kind of in the most uncomfortable position in the planet - DO NOT TWIST THAT, SO HELP ME REMY - and Prince could easily just jump onto one of his platforms - as could Remy, considering the fact there is one floating in easy range just to his LEFT," she said with annoyance, just wanting one of them to do something.

Really? Again?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

"D'oh!" Prince tripped near a part of the floor frame that had its glass broken and inevitably fell on the floor, pushing himself backwards with his hands as he was face up, looking at Remy. The guy still was paranoid that Remy still had that devilish expression and would probably beat him up bad. "Not the face!" He yelled out, shutting his eyes close.
((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 pm
Remy sighed and picked Prince up from the ground. "I'm not gonna punch you in the face." Remy said and dusted Princey off. This wasn't because Remy forgave Prince, oh it was far from it, Remy was just softening him up for something much worse: A kick to the dingleberries. "TRIAL OF THE DRAGON!!!" Remy shouted and kicked Prince in the downstairs region.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:06 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

"Augh!" Prince cried out, nearly fainting from the... sensation. He folded, holding onto his nether regions and felt like he had nearly died. Of all the defense systems he meticulously set up around his base, why hadn't he have one simple thing to defend against those instances - a cup. "I think I died." Prince said, still cringing.

((OOC: btw. Ke ke ke ke! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf0ZCP8tCFw ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:23 pm
((This is where I got it from.))

"Nope, you'll die when we let you, for now, just try and walk it off." Remy said and went to go free the girls, stealing the remote Princey always kept in his pocket. "All righty, which button releases the girls?" Remy mumbled and began looking over everything on the remote.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff