Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:22 pm
Gokuwmon brought the two halves of his Nyoikinkobou together again while he watched the fireworks as the Pukumonz were swiftly obliterated by the coordinated efforts of Ranamon and Fairymon as well as the combined power of Shiro and Z'd Garurumon. Once they knew how to deal with them, the Pukumonz really didn't pose too much of a threat.

*~*~*~*~*

The Pukumonz off shore from the beach were similarly obliterated and, once they were gone, the digimon that had been Digi Xrossed in order to fight them disassembled back into their constituents so that they could gather around the bonfire once again. The human members of the group also intended to join them, but of course Venusmon couldn't seem to leave well enough alone and immediately snatched Taiki, Kiriha, Nene, and Crystal for a group hug.

"That was some wonderfully amazing team work from all of you
heart " she practically beamed as she snuggled the hell out of them.

Zenjirou was a little bit disappointed about being left out, but Akari was feeling incredibly thankful not to be included in this latest embarrassing predicament to be caused by the presence of Venusmon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:08 am
Shiro of course calmed down once evryone powered down their stuff as well, Z''d Garurumon returned to being Gabumon, and got back to work sorting through the cards, setting aside any ones he found that were intruiging and all, while also resting, Shiro of course set up some stuff for himself to sleep on a nearby tree (checking to make sure it wasn't a Cardmonz structure first.) and then got some rest, a few more of the Cardmonz (water based ones) hopping from their location and loading themselves into Shiro's Xros Loader (another dozen, so 2 dozen total.) while Fairymon and ranamon took to doing routing watch duty with Gabumon and such.

Shiro opened his eyes on the mental plane, yawning a bit before looking over the pedastals still not active, Ice, wood, and Darkness, and the final two, which glew only a slight bit, mana and Void as Shiro just shrugged, when the one for ice glew, and out popped a white ball as it quickly took form as Chakmon "yo! i guess it's time next for my Trial, huh?" Shiro just chuckled at the bear Digimon, before nodding "that would be true, yes." Chakmon nodded while rubbing his chin 'i know this probably sounds easy, but i want you to freeze the lake that you're nearby, down to the very last drop." Shiro blinked, and raised an eyebrow "freeze an entire lake? that's a challenge..." he then pondered over his weapon selection, before snapping his fingers" ah! got just the thing, anything else with it?" Chakmon grinned "well.. since you put it that way, yes, after the freezing of the lake, how about ice-skating and doing so without falling on your butt?" Shiro raised an eyebrow, and chuckled" that should be interesting..." he muttered as he looked up to the sea's surface lightly, seeing it brightening and such slowly but surely.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:54 am
Whiles thing were starting to wind down for Gen'ei Kitsune after the confrontation with the Pukumonz, Gokuwmon quietly found a place to sit down and assumed a meditative pose so that he could clear his mind to take on a more restful state.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal, Taiki, Nene, and Kiriha spent several minutes struggling to free themselves from Venusmon before she finally released them. And, as the sun started to set, it seemed that the digimon incarnation of the goddess of love was finally ready to depart from the beach.

"It's been tons of fun getting to play with all you adorable humans
heart " she smiled meaningfully at Zenjirou, immediately causing him to blush and faint again. "But I should probably get going to spread some more love. Besides, I think you kids should be alright for now."

And so, the constituents of Xros Heart and Blue Flare saw her off as Venusmon finally departed from the beach. After that, things finally started to wind down around the bonfire. Nene eventually dragged Kiriha off to sit with her underneath a palm tree a little ways from the fire. Interestingly, the fronds on this particular palm tree made it look suspiciously like Envy.

Crystal glanced at Zapmon to signal to her main partner that she wanted to talk to her alone for a moment and the two of them ventured off from the rest of the group closer to the shoreline. Crystal casually snatched up a smooth, flat rock from the shore and tossed it out into the waves getting it to skip a few times along the surface before it finally sank.

"Listen," she said to the small dragon digimon as Zapmon simply hovered off to the side of her. "I know you only want to help me, but for now I think it would be best for you to stop with the matchmaking. I kind of like the fact that we're part of a group that is actually capable of functioning as a team at the moment and I don't want to screw up our dynamic with them. We need to be at the top of our game for what lies ahead so we should try to avoid too much unnecessary drama that might damage the foundations of this team."

"Fine," Zapmon sighed in response. "But I still don't think it's good for you to deny yourself what you want just because you're afraid it might interfere with someone else." She folded her arms over her chest. "Still, I guess it won't hurt to give the indecisive idiot some time to think about it."

"Thanks Zapmon," Crystal nodded to her partner. She snatched up another rock from the shore and tossed it so that it skipped out over the crashing waves before also disappearing into the depths of the ocean. "I appreciate it," she added as she turned back to return to her spot by the bonfire.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:41 am
Several hours previously, in the middle of the ocean, a lone figure paddles a very yellow inflatable raft.

"I can't believe that ungrateful little hunk of cardboard left me stranded in the middle of nowhere... again," the boy grumbles to nobody in particular.

"I knew I should have tied that rope to him again, wash his face my foot! It comes right off when he does that, how'd I get doped by that line agai... Oooh, fireworks."

The boy sets back to rowing, with a renewed vigor.

"Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall..."

One sunset later...

"... you pick one up, fill it back up ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall. Man, I'm thirsty. And what smells like burning wood?"

"Omeka," came a matter of fact reply.

"That's right, a bonfire smells like..." Blaze pauses. "Excuse me, could you repeat that?"

"O-me-ka," came the terse and drawn out response.

"Well, I know you don't like repeating yourself; but saying your name isn't really words, ya know? Hey wait, why are we talking about this now!"

Blaze was obviously getting agitated.

"I've been rowing for two days, two whole days just because you couldn't be bothered to take me with you! You better explain yourself right—*splash*

And with that, the tiny raft flipped dumping it's two passengers into the sea, to be immediately washed on to the beach. Blaze may have been tired, angry, hungry, and drenched; but Omekamon was soggy and faceless, and need to be dragged to the smell of fire fast.

If Omekamon was lucky, Blaze might not even toss him into it.  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 pm
Crystal immediately bristled slightly when she heard a familiar voice coming from a little ways down the shore. No wait, make that two familiar voices. "No way," she muttered to herself. "No way. It can't be them. We left Blaze back in the human world and he doesn't even have a Xros Loader!"

"That soggy lump of cardboard kind of looks like Omekamon," noted Zapmon.

"That still doesn't explain how they got here," Crystal responded.

Meanwhile, several of Crystal's Fan Beemonz, not having anything better to do with themselves at the moment, flew over so they could help Blaze to carry the soggy, faceless lump of cardboard that was Omekamon over to the bonfire so that he would be able to dry off. With the Fan Beemonz assisting him, it was far less likely that Blaze would be given the opportunity to actually toss Omekamon into the fire, but if he was left unsupervised it might still happen anyway.

"Is that Blaze and Omekamon?" Akari spoke up in surprise.

"I think it might be," Taiki agreed, although seeing them made him start to feel a little more tense for some reason. Blaze didn't even have a Xros Loader so how had he been able to get back to the digital world without Crystal?

They watched as Crystal started to make her way over to where Blaze and Omekamon had crashed their boat.

"I swear to god if you try to hug me I'm going to kill you," Crystal warned them, still keeping a safe distance from the soggy human and his even more soggy cardboard digimon companion.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:11 pm
As soon as Blaze and the Fan Beemonz had gotten Omekamon close enough to the fire, Blaze let go in the hopes that the Fan Beemonz would drop Omekamon. Dashing Blaze's hopes, they neatly set Omekamon down.

"Hi Crystal, why is everyone, why are you all so wobbly? And the ground keeps not being where it should, it's making me really dizzy. I'm going to sit down now."

*WHUMP*

"Oooh, pretty stars," Blaze's stomach started to gurgle, "Anybody got anything to eat?"  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:26 pm
As soon as Blaze asked about food he was greeted by more of the Fan Beemonz immediately lining up in front of him holding out containers of DigiNoir as they buzzed happily amongst themselves now that they actually had something to do to keep them busy. With that settled, Crystal went back to her own spot by the bonfire and leaned back against Dorumon again.

"Maybe once we manage to get your brain working again you can try to fill us in on how you got here," Crystal said to Blaze as she settled down so she could begin to relax again. Amazingly, Blaze was actually being significantly easier to deal with what with his being completely delirious at the moment.

"How long were you guys out there anyway?" Zapmon decided to take the more direct approach by casually sitting down on top of Blaze's head.

"Long enough that Blaze looks like he must have been starving," observed Taiki. "So that means he must have arrived in the digital world sometime before now."

"But why on a raft in the middle of the ocean?" wondered Akari.

"I've got a better question," Shoutmon interjected. "What was he doing out there with Omekamon?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:40 pm
After scarfing down enough DigiNoir to choke on—three times—the world was starting to look a little less tipsy. Or maybe it was just being somewhere that didn't move under you.

"That was good. Thanks Giant Bees! I think I can answer some of your questions; 2 days," Blaze points to himself,
"2 minutes," Blaze points to Omekamon,
"because it beats swimming, and I followed him," Blaze once again points at Omekamon
"until I was somewhere else. Several times."

Blaze pauses to tempt Zapmon with a DigiNoir, "Say, weren't there more of you last time I saw you?"  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:03 pm
The Fan Beemonz nodded politely to acknowledge Blaze's expression of gratitude before flying off to attend to other things, like collecting more wood for the bonfire. Zapmon toppled down off of Blaze's head as she grabbed at the DigiNoir and ended up hovering several inches in front of him by the time she actually managed to get her claws on some.

"All of us are here at the beach with the exception of Shiro and his team," the small dragon informed him before finally stuffing her face and carefully flipping herself over so she could swallow more easily.

"Although," Taiki realized. "Nene and Kiriha went off on their own a little while ago..." he trailed off as he started to scan the surrounding area to see if he might be able to spot where the two of them had wandered off to. His face turned bright red once he actually spotted them and he quickly looked away from where they were still situated underneath that one palm tree that looked suspiciously like a certain homunculus from a completely different franchise.

"What's the matter Taiki?" Akari noticed the abrupt change in Taiki's expression and glanced over in the direction he had been looking. She didn't have to wait for an explanation from Taiki. The sight of Kiriha being pinned down on the sandy beach by Nene while she was kissing him pretty much spoke for itself. Akari's face went red and she also quickly averted her gaze from the two of them.

"What's going on?" Crystal wondered, clearly not receiving that particular memo even after seeing the same reaction from both Taiki and Akari. She started to glance over to where the two of them had been looking. "Did Venusmon come back or--" she started to ask when she spotted Nene on top of Kiriha and immediately looked away as she also went red in the face. "Blaze, if you have any sense of self preservation, you will keep your mouth shut about this."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:14 pm
"Keep my mouth shut about what...?" Blaze follows where everyone else's eyes went.

"Ooh, coconuts! But I couldn't eat another bite, maybe tomorrow."  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:23 pm
*WHAM!*

Crystal, Taiki, and Akari all facefaulted simultaneously when they realized that Blaze hadn't noticed Nene and Kiriha.

"Huh?" Zenjirou finally regained consciousness. "What's going on?" He then glanced around, noticing that Blaze had joined them. He didn't think much of it since it was really much stranger that Crystal, Taiki, and Akari were all face down in the sand. "Did something happen?" he persisted as he continued to look around them. Naturally, he inevitably cast his gaze over to where Blaze was admiring the coconuts and immediately spotted Nene and Kiriha. And, as generally happens with these kind of revelations, there was a dramatic sound of breaking glass and Zenjirou collapsed twitching on top of the sand as it finally sank in that his beloved Nene just wasn't interested in him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:33 pm
"Looks like everyone's going to bed. Goodnight everyone!"

Blaze strips down to his shorts, hangs his clothes on Omekamon to dry, and half buries himself in a blanket of sand.

"Zzz..."  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:57 pm
Crystal groaned audibly when Blaze undressed himself in front of them, but then she decided that she was too tired to bother dealing with it right now and simply dragged herself back to where she had been reclining against Dorumon to try to get some sleep. It didn't look like Blaze was going anywhere so she might have better luck getting a straight answer out of him about how he had gotten there once he was mentally coherent again anyway. Maybe. With Blaze it was never a sure thing that she was going to get a straight or rational answer about anything.

"Crystal has some strange friends," Akari commented as she picked herself up off of the sand.

"At least they generally mean well," Taiki responded as he picked himself up as well.

It wasn't long until all of the humans and digimon gathered around the bonfire eventually settled down to get some sleep. Zenjirou spent a little while lying there twitching remorsefully in the sand, but even he eventually passed out as he became exhausted from the emotional stress.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:39 pm
the next day saw Shiro waking up before everyone else, and once he did he idly moved and used a bit of minor prana to move any digital life in the lake nearby away from it, probably in a pond not too far off, and started focusing his energy some ~Trace... On.~ he muttered, as his hands began glowing an ice blue in color, before he proceeded to take up a swordsman beginner stance, a blade slowly starting to form in hand as he focused, twitching an eyebrow ~Image it...!~ he muttered, before he brought the blade back to one hand as it swirled with power after finishing "Soten ni Zase... Hyourinmaru." he simply called out, the blade literally changing it's shape to it's released state (for those who've seen bleach, you know what hyourinmaru looks like released.) before Shiro moved and traced the air above his head, starting to create a ring of what looked like water, before he jumped up, the trail following, and he moved to swing down at the lake, causing a massive liquid dragon with glowing red eyes to launch into full form, and head straight for the lake, once it crashed into it, the entire lake seemed to freeze, sure it wasn't an easy clean sheen, but he fixed that with a few smaller blasts of Hyourinmaru to shape the ice on the lake to ice-skating worthy, before he dismissed the blade, and went about sitting nearby on a created rock to create a pair of ice skates.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:31 pm
The sun was up, the fire was down, and Blaze was itching for action. Mostly just itching.

After unburying himself from his warm sand coffin, Blaze set about his normal morning routine. He put on his clothes, drew funny faces on Omekamon till he woke up, ate a coconut, and stacked things in silly places.

Luckily, Taiki is a deep sleeper. With a little help from Omekamon, he was gently hauled over to Crystal and stacked on top of her.

Zenjiro's snores could saw through petrified wood. He would be next.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games