Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:38 pm
Lanfaer

I must be missing where you're seeing that o.o"

This thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:27 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer

This thing.

The only thing that still applies really from that is the village laws. If you like, I can update it when I have the chance.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:00 pm
Tao-Benshin
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer

This thing.

The only thing that still applies really from that is the village laws. If you like, I can update it when I have the chance.

Oh. Okay I don't think you need to go trough the trouble I was just wondering what we still used it for. If it were nothing I'd say we could recycle it like old profile threads. though I would say you don't need to trouble yourself with it if we're using it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:47 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

Once I'm not moving and running around like a chicken with its head cut off, I'll probably reboot that thread and update it. Since I'm pretty sure, as it is, no one looks at it anyway. xD  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:26 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Did you just read over the fight so far, the comment of metagaming just coming up now I would of expected from your first post, but I do get that you're busy.

As for why we identified them as hostile is because of their vaguely hostile entry into what was two spars going on at the same time, and no given reasoning of them being a part of the village, no anbu masks, or any reason to assume they were friendly when we've all already been put on edge and high alert by Wanryoku in the residential district. Since we all pretty much gathered in that are, anyone we see who doesn't quite match up is a potential enemy.

Answer to why we attacked so fast is that deductively we reasoned it made sense to for all of and not limited to the reasons above. As for the genjutsu it's my sensory abilties and my characters discipline I kicked in my second to last post, that you should note scanned the entire village and the mentioned genjutsu was assumable (from the post mentioning) going on for awhiel long before we even noticed it's effects. though we have no idea where it's coming from just an assumption of where it is (though I do OOC, but I'm nto sharing that or jumping right to the right answer cause my character hasn't reasoned the answer herself yet.) I went with the genjutsu caused her , who was holding weapons in her hand from her previous exchange in battle harmed herself well enough to at least free her from a E-B rank genjutsu and moved under this realization tsince she did go to school and practices genjutsu.

My summation is we weren't metagaming. Cause if we were I think they all would of kai'd for themselves already. We're just now in the middle of what was happening responding to defend against...well we don't know perfectly what yet but we've got some idea.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:41 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

Yeah working two jobs and having morning sickness all the time do not make for much free time or being right in the head. No that isn't the first time I have read over the fight either as my character is participating I have to read over everyone's reaction.

My issue is the fact not every nin walks around with their headband on. Some hide it or wear it in different places for one reason or another. What if they were just envoys from a different village?
It seems as if everyone was reading what Wolfe said in his post, not what the actual character did. You all attacked when all he did was ask a question. Yes, in a brash way and he did latch on to Seiji, but he still asked only a question. How do you know it couldn't have been a genin playing tricks or something? Not everyone was gathered at the residential district and I'm fairly certain your character wouldn't know who ALL is a part of the village and who is not as they are almost brand new.

The genjutsu noticing it for your character is fine because she is a sensor, but not the others before your post.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:16 am
TrafalgarHyozo
Tao-Benshin

yea, i'm just kidding. it's not because i hate you. it's because you make me sick to my stomach

Wolfe Whitehorn

mellows need to be harsher around here. i declare that, from now on, every post in this comment thread has to insult another member in order to be accetapble. thank you.

"i do what i do because it is good, and i know what is good. trust me, i'm not a bitter person" - TrafalgarHyozo

TrafalgarHyozo 2016

Btw, the Samurai is actually choosing to not answer your question, so please, don't think I, personally, ignored Mui's question. I read it and everything :3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:48 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse

Yeah working two jobs and having morning sickness all the time do not make for much free time or being right in the head. No that isn't the first time I have read over the fight either as my character is participating I have to read over everyone's reaction.

My issue is the fact not every nin walks around with their headband on. Some hide it or wear it in different places for one reason or another. What if they were just envoys from a different village?
It seems as if everyone was reading what Wolfe said in his post, not what the actual character did. You all attacked when all he did was ask a question. Yes, in a brash way and he did latch on to Seiji, but he still asked only a question. How do you know it couldn't have been a genin playing tricks or something? Not everyone was gathered at the residential district and I'm fairly certain your character wouldn't know who ALL is a part of the village and who is not as they are almost brand new.

The genjutsu noticing it for your character is fine because she is a sensor, but not the others before your post.

^ Good point.
My Samuru doesn't even have a headband. If he got one from the previous Kage, he doesn't wear it. He probably buried it somewhere...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm
Just saying... Kaileer doesn't even wear a headband, and he's the Raikage, soooo... xD He keeps it in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:30 pm
I guess we're just gonna ignore the fact that the village is currently under attack

and the fact that Mui's sand was taken over by the newcomers without his permission. they literally ripped it out from under him. if that's not an attack, idk what is

and the fact that Seiji recognized the newcomers and acted hostile towards them. and Wanryoku pretty much left him in charge. so it's natural for the group to follow his lead

but idk

Lanfaer

lol, no problem. after the beating he's about to get, i doubt he'll even care about the answer anymore  

TrafalgarHyozo

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:03 pm
Hold up one second, whats with this gong trend of active leaders not wearing headbands. When was that just a thing. I thought the headbands were a easy and simple way to identify comrade amongst ninja and also ain't their a point to having them for using the dojo and academy. I'm feeling this is an awkward work around what's normally an obvious conclusion when you come from one of the the major villages even UHV have headbands.

Like not once int he series did I ever see a ninja (whose not actively in disguise or a rouge) with out a headband. Even Akatsuki who are the rouge-iest rouges of all wear their head bands just with a scratch trough the insignia. Now I've got no real beef with it but it does make things a bit conflicted in logic with people who have no given description of your person lacking this ubiquitous identifier.

Though with Samaru and his confused situation I kinda get it. With kaileer I don't so much unless it just a thing for when he's traveling outside of the village alone for a low profile thing.

As for the envoy idea, that was explained away by the situation explained to us about the village essentially being closed off. I mean really we're going to invite an envoy in the middle or a major reconstruction and show off how bad we got our asses handed to us. We'd lose clients and reputation like crazy. Keeping something like the near destruction of your village is a normal thing in naruto, they do it like several time trough out the series for the exact reasons I'm bringing up. Also Seiji did listen to the guy a bit before attacking, and the guy made a weird pit stop in search of our Kage...while also insulting him when quarrying his where about's.

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:41 am
I'm just going to toss this out there, since no one really confirmed or asked and my name is getting brought up a lot in this. You see, Seiji has done nothing but defensive actions so far. His aggression was in words, he raised his sword, ready to strike, but never did.

I find it funny that people are attacking based on a supposition of my assault, when I've been defensive this whole time.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:25 am
Hey, the situation is in the past. I don't want to see any fighting outside of in-character. Any in-character problems will be handled in-character. So let's just all get along, yeah? Everything will be taken care of, including the issue with the headbands.

Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse
Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:37 am
Tao-Benshin

nah, let's keep fighting about it  

TrafalgarHyozo

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:20 am
TrafalgarHyozo
Tao-Benshin

nah, let's keep fighting about it

>>  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games