Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 pm

((I'm making some plans. I will be making citizen characters soon that will be giving the titans some trouble. Specifically Star, but I'm sure the drama will spread.))

"Well, you ready Cryo?" Star asked as she turned to the coffee drinking dragonoid.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:01 pm

(hmm sounds good to me ^^)

"Thanks for the help." Molly said with a smile and flipped the first 4 pancakes.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 pm

"Anytime Molly. Always glad to help you out." He said with a smile as he went to get out some drinks for them. "You know, I don't think you've ever came over to my apartment before, even if we've known each other for what, a little over two years maybe." He said, thinking that Molly would maybe like his room.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Molly thought as she put the finished pancakes on a plate. "You're right. Sorry about that." she said with an embarrassed smile. "Would you want me to come over?" she asked while making another batch of pancakes.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Nicholas saw her blush and just thought it was the cutest thing ever. He blushed as well, but hid it so Molly wouldn't see, nodding to her question. "Yea I would. You could see my apartment, we could hang out in a different place, we could play some videgames too." He said, flipping the bacon onto the other side to cook.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:49 pm

"Oooh, I love video games." Molly said in an excited whisper. "I would like to visit and see your apartment."she said with a smile.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:57 pm

"Well when do you wanna come over?" He asked her with a smile. "I don't have plans today so you can come over at any time if you'd like." He said to her happily.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

"Hmm how about this afternoon at lunch? I'll bring something over for us to eat." Molly said with a smile.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 pm

"Alright. I can get some errands done, clean up the place a bit, and have it all set for your arrival." He said, now putting the cooked bacon on a plate. "Well the bacon is done now. Do you want me to go wake up Alice or just leave her sleeping and let her wake up on her own?" He asked her, looking over at Alice as she slept.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Molly looked at Alice and thought hard. "I...think I'll let her sleep. I'll save her some breakfast when she wakes up." she said and finished the pancakes and started to make the eggs. "How many eggs, and how do you want them?" she asked him.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:14 pm

((This is turning into a Molly/Nick love fest...somebody make some mischief already so we can get on with the action!))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Draco put his mug down and snagged a quick bagel on the way out. "Let's hit it, Star. Time for me to show you the freedom of flyin' in the city." He looked back to Snow and Arcana. "We'll try not to be too long. We'll let you know if anythin' happens."

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:24 pm

(Oh don't worry. I plan on doing some hunting after breakfast twisted )

"Ok and scrambled is fine." He said to her, walking over to the window to look out at the city. He was scanning to see if he could find any "Lucky" ones from where he was. Sadly he couldn't, sort of making it a little more difficult as well as fun cause now he's on a time limit to how long he could stay out after he eats. Then there are those two heros that stopped his fun yesterday that he had to be cautious about too. He'd have to sneak some kills before the heros found out what he was doing.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:28 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena nodded. "Got it." She unfolded her legs and walked to the monitors. She tapped out a few things, and the image on the screen broke into multiple images, each of a different area of the city. "This way, we can keep watch over different areas and warn each other if something happens." Then she crossed her legs again and stayed hovering where she was. It was just comfortable for her to do that at the moment.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Molly nodded and made scrambled eggs. She made them up pretty quick and handed him a plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Eat up. I hope you like them." she said as she made hers and sat on top of the counter and ate.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games