Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:20 pm
" It could be worse." Proper said as he landed in the muck. A small ball of blue flames hovered barely an inch above the palm of his hand.
" The sewers in London back in the day were hundreds of times worse. Once a pipe leaked and it infected a well. Hundreds died before some genius thought to map out the people who were infected." He said, the flames making him look more sinister.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:09 pm
Dis-tin set to work on her task of making a shap shiffting postion for proper and his group. She would have to tweek the potion for the vampires giving them a mirror image fo the living. The warlock Knew the shadow hunter woulden't need it ,but proper would.

-----
" You should have seen the catacombs in paris. I lived there with my sister and alphones amoung the dead for several centuries. Best hidding spot we ever had. " The vampire said jumping down into the disgusting mess. " No fear of me getting sick .That leaves you to catch the black death .

Gaverocoh began to move forward threw the muck. " We will have to take baths tonight. I call dibs on first shower. " he said not wanting to smell like refuse for long. " Where or where could the les petite Rats be ? " Gaven asked looking to proper." Where did your uncule say ? "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm
Proper shrugged,
" If these rats are anything like my uncle, they'll make an entrance. Oh, and Im getting the first shower!" He said loudly, his voice echoing around them as they continued forward. For a moment he thought he heard laughter, but it could have been the sound of draining refuse. Then something flashed at the corner of his vision. He turned, his ball of blue flames lighting nothing but a intersection of four sewers. Then again he saw a flash of gold in the corner of his vision, far to the right. But that wasnt what made him run after it, shouting. The gold had looked like wings.
" Primrose! Prim! Wait! Its me! Slow down!" He yelled running. Every time he turned a corner, her gold wings would turning a corner. Eventually He came to a long, wide sewerway. He could see the glow of his sisters wings at the other end. He didnt even make it five feet before he fell five feet into a wide pit full of tiny, darting figures with sharp claws and whip-like tails. They all turned lamp-like eyes on Proper, like he was fresh meat.
He had found the rats.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:20 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
User Image
Waiting for Proper and Gaven, Akahana only moved a few steps away from the sewer's opening, holding her witchlight close to her and peering through the darkness with rune-assisted eyesight.
"Maybe we won't know what's coming, There's nothing down here but sewage and," she cut her sentence off, turning away from the fuming piles of trash and waste that were thrown down by careless pedestrians. "Ugh, disgusting," she whispered to herself.

" PROPER!" Gaverocoh shouted after the warlock. The last thing he saw of proper was his black wings turning the corner. " He's going to get himself killed at this rate or worse captured. Come on Akahana " The vampire motioned for her to fallow. it was amaze in the sewer the only sound he heared was propers echoing voice. He was moving fast but slow enough for Akahana to keep up " proper where are you fool !? "Gaven called out.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
"Proper! WAIT!" Akahana screamed as loudly as she could. Thinking they had already caught the attention of the rats, she didn't bother staying quiet. As Gaven sped ahead with her struggling to follow, she pulled out her witchlight to full glow as she took in the full sewer. Suddenly, she heard scurrying behind her and turned to find a hoard of rats chasing them. Akahana held down the urge to scream and as she picked up her pace.
"Gaven! The rats are, they're, THEY'RE COMING!" she screamed out of pure fear. Nothing had ever made her stomach churn as much as it did now, at the sight of the filthy creatures, climbing over each other to get to her first.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
User Image
"Proper! WAIT!" Akahana screamed as loudly as she could. Thinking they had already caught the attention of the rats, she didn't bother staying quiet. As Gaven sped ahead with her struggling to follow, she pulled out her witchlight to full glow as she took in the full sewer. Suddenly, she heard scurrying behind her and turned to find a hoard of rats chasing them. Akahana held down the urge to scream and as she picked up her pace.
"Gaven! The rats are, they're, THEY'RE COMING!" she screamed out of pure fear. Nothing had ever made her stomach churn as much as it did now, at the sight of the filthy creatures, climbing over each other to get to her first.

Gaverocoh turned around swiftly skidding in the sewage to look back at Akahana. He diden't hold back now on his vampric speek moving fast he reached her as the rats started to bor towards her. " Hold on we have to out run them there are enough tunnles! we can do it. " The vampire said befor hositing Akahana up over his shoulder and turning to run " tell me what there doing " he said as he began to zig zag threw tunnels to throw the rats off. His vamperic speed aiding him.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 pm
Proper cursed as the rats slowly closed in on him. He backed himself up to the wall and cursed his own foolishness. He had let himself be led to there nest by a will-o-wisp. He wracked his brain for the battle magic, remembering his sister smacking him not being good at it like she was. Concentrating, he hissed out a phrase. Blue arrows appeared out of thin air and shot forward at the rats. But the few he took out were nothing compared to the mass that was closing in on him. He said another spell and a dozen rats turned to glass. Another spell and more rats keeled over as they spasmed. Looking up to the ledge he had fallen from, he saw more rats watching him. He was boxed in.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
Akahana willed herself to keep her eyes open. "We're losing them, just keep going." Her voice was no more than a withered squeak. "I just hope Proper is alright," she said as she clung to Gaven as they raced through the tunnels.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm
The vampire looked around the dark tunnels splashing threw the sewer water as he ran. " Problems is we can't run forever...They'll figure out what ,I'm doing oventually Damn rats. " He said worried keeping his pace up. Gaven zig zagged back and forth trying to keep the rats at bay. " There are to many of them , way to many of them. "

Gaverocoh noticed a door labled matanince and control pipes off aways in the nook of a tunnel. " I've got an idea...." He said running as fast as he could to the door and nearly dropping Akahana to the ground. The vampire held the door handle and began to ram his shoulder into it. His strength caused the door to dent slightly. Putting further force into it caused the door to snap open. " Akahana ...get in befor they come. " Gaven said hurrying into the room. There were velves and gages on all sides of the wall. The pipes ran threw the tunnles and there looked to be some pumps used to keep exses water out. Paceing the room gaven looked at the valves and pressure gages. " ....We need to flood the tunnels. Akahana ,I've got to go back for proper. Your going to open all the valves to release water into the duckets. " Gaven said then moved over to a service ladder at the end of the room. he rested his hand on the ladder and looked up " Your going to baracade yourself in this room with a rune or somthing when ,I leave ...then after all the pipes are open. Take the service ladder to the top. Wait for us up there ,If we don't show up in an hour head back to the hotel " Gaven said staying calm in the dangerious situation. " I've got to go ...I'm counting on you don't worry about proper and I ...we won't drown with the rats" The vampire said befor turning to leave  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:31 am
Proper pulled himself up so he was standing. A rat boiunded in closer and he threw a ball of fire at it. The rat jumped back and the whole pack seemed to laugh at him. Proper scowled. Raising his hands, he was surrounded in a dome of blue fire. One of the rats tried to touch it and set fire to itself. It screamed and thrashed, setting fire to more rats. Proper smiled, but he knew this was only a stopgap. He had to figure out how to get out of here, and fast.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:59 am
The sound of rats echoed in the tunnel.Befor leaving Akahana he shut the door behind him tightly " Don't forget to baracade!" Gaven shouted from outside the door befor taking off down the tunnels again. He was quickly fallowed by rats. The vampire moved swiftly threw the halls turning this way and that. Only problem was he took the wrong turn. In the tunnel ahead there were rats backs to him. Well the other end had rats pileing into it after him. " s**t... s**t" Gaven looked around trying to figure out what he was going to do.

Once his mind was made up he charged threw to the end of the tunnel Trying to jump over the rats ahead only to get some latched on to him. Gaven crashed from above into the hole that Proper had found himself trapped in. The vampire collided with the wrats surrounding the warlock. It was a mess of sqweeks. Rats began to bare there teeth into gaven latching on . " Where have they all come from!? " Gaven shouted annoyed as he crushed a rats next in his arms. In backing up his arm connected with propers flaming barrier. Gavens jacket caught fire his eyes widden seeing the fire. The next thought was him going up in smoke. He tore the jacket from his body and threw it to the ground and backing away from the flameing jacket " Proper are you trying to kill me ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 pm
Proper quickly extinguished his flames, smiling despite the danger.
" I have never been more happy to see you. Proper hissed a spell and a sheet of water surrounded them. Once again rats dashed agaisnt it only to be sliced to pieces. Proper was starting to pant. Casting this many spells continuously was draining him fast.
" Any ideas?" He asked the vampire.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:30 pm
" Well ,I've got Akahana trying to flood the tunnels soon prepair for a damp exit. " Gaven said as he looked about " ....Proper you've got wings why can't you just fly out of the hole ? "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
Akahana was trembling as Gaven slid the door shut and she quickly pulled out her stele and drew a rune to seal it.
Akahana struggled to turn the valves open. When she did, a thin line of mist escaped chinks in the pipes and steamed the room. With her face beaded with sweat, she continued turning the valves until they were all opened.
"Oh Gaven, I hope this works," she said, slumping against the wall, the sound of water working its way through the pipes. She estimated the amount of time it must have taken her to open all the valves: about 7 minutes.
Hopefully Gaven's already found Proper, she thought to herself. She was about to collapse from anxiety until she heard scratching at the door. Remembering the situation she was in, she almost tripped as she got up in a hurry and began to climb the service ladder.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:51 pm
Proper grimaced,
" I might hit something and ti wont be able to fly for a while. My wings are delicate." then Proper heard water. Lots of water.
" Telly you what, if we get out of this alive, you can have the first shower." Proper, not caring, picked up Gaven and flew off in the direction away from the sound of water. he could see a wave of water behind him, he quickly said a spell and felt himself shoot forward. The water was hitting Propers boots and he tucked his wings and used his spell shoot him up hole. Another spell blasted the manhole cover off. Proper landed on the ground, panting for air.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games