Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 am
"I feel that there's more to it than that." S.M. replied. "You may not have have actually taken part in anything, but that doesn't mean you had nothing to do with it at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:22 pm
Blood shook his head. "No, see? That's the problem. Let me get this straight: You THINK that I did something, and that justifies you raiding my house, shooting at Rain, and threatening me with death? That doesn't make sense. If anyone here is doing the evil deeds, it's you."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:37 pm
Nova's amount of energy was completely normal again, reverting him to his normal state.

"Right," Sciz said, looking at his hands. "So..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:59 pm
"I never shot at Rain. I'M not the evil one. I'm not the one who went and ordered his damn cult to BURN DOWN MY FOREST!" S.M. shouted. "And don't think this little scene is fooling anyone. Your cult is "attacking' you so that you seem like you're on the good side! We know this cult is worshiping you! We know you've been ordering them around! We know you were out to get me since to moment you left my castle. You can't handle that you had your powers taken away so you think ruining me is gonna fix that!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:49 pm
Spyke glares at Blood. "Just admit it already, Save us the trouble of having to interrogate it out of you." He then looks at Rain. "Sorry about what happen but...you should just see the damage the his men caused to my wife and sister." He then looks at Blood once again. "I hope you do the right thing and surrender otherwise...We ask a outside source...like the gods who took away your power." He then points at Fennikusu. "We have a god with us so it is only a matter of figuring how to get a hold of the head honcho." Spyke was only bluffing but he figures Blood will have no choice but to give up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm
Rain felt her eye twitch. Sorry? SORRY? She was holding a gaping wound in her shoulder, and he was saying sorry? She punched him quick and hard in the jaw before going to stand protectively by Blood. What was all this? Was Blood really. The moment that look of insecurity in her actions crossed her face, she knew they would know she was wavering. This wasn't the time to question him.

"Wow. You... You really have no idea ******** stupid you're being. Before you even know if he really is involved, you try to kill him? Jesus, we all know he can be pretty ******** evil," she said, looking sideways at Blood, daring him to interject," but he's not a bloody moron! He may be miles cunning than any of us, for that matter. So tell me, if you had just been defeated , stripped of your title as a god, would you try to pull some big stunt not only while you are still not only weak, but famous?!? You know what they say bout assuming, and you've gone and made an a** out of everyone hear. Way to go, asshat!" she scolded, glaring hem both down.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:06 pm
Blood glared at both Spyke and Swift. "LOOK, I'm telling the truth! I had nothing to do with either incident!" He pleaded with conviction.

CEO Appeared before everyone. "No need to go through the trouble, mortal." He said to Spyke, giving a warm smile to Fennikusu. "Hey there... Anyways, moving onto the main event. We usually study ex-gods very thoroughly YEARS after they've been stripped, and I have to say, Blood took the stripping reasonably well." He then began to lie. "He hadn't gone after Swift seeking vengeance, he didn't order the forest burned down or the women kidnapped. The cult did that of their own accord. They also believed that he was somehow connected to both of their action's thwarting, which is why they showed up to the gunfight as well. The only thing he wanted from anyone is repentance... Typical of a mortal, but eh..." He yawned, cold flames spilling out of his mouth. "So, if there are any other questions, speak them now. I doubt I'd be coming down here a third time."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 pm
"Can I have infinite nova," Sciz said jokingly. "Might even the playing field with them having Fennikusu and the such."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 pm
Spyke glares at Rain. "3 days to leave town.....otherwise head to the hosptial and SEE FOR YOUR SELF WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAMILY!!" He then looks at CEO. "Cut the bullshit...I know your lying your a** off..Blood is your favorite prospect after all so you would want to protect him but you really should tell the truth after all that is all there is the truth." He then looks at Blood. "After the truth is reveal...you can have Blood, I don't really care what happens to this piece of s**t but if he ever shows up on Mobius again..well..It won't be pretty."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:20 pm
Sciz walked up to Spyke, patting him on the shoulder. "Hey man, you really shouldn't be mad at Rain, we kind of dragged her into this on the spot." He leaned in a bit closer, laughing a bit. "Besides, just feel safe with the fact that I wasn't his favorite."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:22 pm
Spyke looks at Sciz. "I don't care..this b***h needs to get her facts straight if she wants to defend this murderer then she will suffer the same fate as him. But for now I'm doing to right thing and giving her a chance to decide her fate."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 pm
"Get MY facts straight? I want some goram PROOF that Blood was behind any of this," she growled, her fur rising and tail flickering irritably.

"If they're still alive, and on top of that, still have the will to live...they should heal," she added with a roll of her eyes. She shook her head irritably at the hypocracy. Sure, she didn't have any proof, but neither did they.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 pm
Spyke glared at Rain, He wanted to kill her but Frost would hate him for it. "They are alive and still have the will to live...you know what..forget 3 days..You better leave in the next hour or else." He then sighs. "I'm losing my patience with you Rain..YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FROST'S FRIEND!!! But you sure don't sound concerned about her well being...maybe you don't really care about her. As for proof well...I can always weasel it out of the cultists if they are still alive that is." "But I have a question for you though...why are you siding with him..He killed your kids after all..so you just side with him despite the fact your children died because of Blood..you make me sick."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm
Blood snapped. He did kill Rain children, but not Spyke was bringing it up? How DARE he?! He lunged for Spyke before being stopped by CEO.

"ENOUGH OF THIS!!" CEO shouted. "As much as I'd enjoy seeing this one's head on a pike," He said, flicking Spyke on the nose. "I don't need to babysit a bunch of mortals. Sciz, your Nova Prospect is not to be trifled with. Use it sparingly, it doesn't last forever. Rain, you're fine. Blood, control yourself a little more. Spyke, watch your tone around a god. Swift, I'd like to say things to you, but I'm leaving that up to the god protecting you... But I'm guessing you know that without proof, Blood is untouchable in his ways." He bowed to Fennikusu. "A pleasure seeing you again, Fennikusu. Come visit me sometime in the Void. Ta-ta!" And with that, he vanished.

Blood took a deep sigh. "He's right... So, can we reason like adults?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm
Spyke glares at Blood and then leaves Blood 's house. "Swift..I'm heading back to the hospital to visit Frost." He then glares at Rain. "Leave Town..." Then he looks at Blood. "You got lucky thats all." After that he then walks over to the hospital.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff