Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:14 pm
(Just you guys wait. fun is one the way soon twisted )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:13 am
(Can we maybe skip to a new day I mean does anyone actually need to do anything else this day? Or simply skip farther into school or something to get things moving)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:50 am
((We have to stay on the same day as the Titans for the next 4 or 5 rp days for the HIVE 5 thing so we can't really time skip until the Titans are ready and vise versa. Once that's done it won't matter as much if we're on the exact day they are.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:50 am
((woooow... i missed that))

Scott was suprised when Janelle reached up and huged him. He didn't pull back though. She needed someone there for her. He patted her back lightly, his pads on his gloves covering the metal. He continued to shhh calmly.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:21 am
when Janelle finally stopped crying, she let go of Scott, wiped her tears and looked up at him."thanks for that" she said quietly, knowing to not expect a verbal answer. She blushed slightly when she remembered about the hug and looked down at her lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:10 am
Scott placed a hand on her shoulder, wishing he could do more for her. Then, all of a sudden, he spoke. "Your welcome." He sounded so forgien, yet he spoke perfect english with no accent. His voice was raspy from not being ever used and his throat ached from the act.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 pm
Laying still in the bed he had taken refuge in Gamer snored lightly as he slumbered. His body needing time to recharge was all the motive he needed to be asleep currently and stay asleep likely most of the school day. The school day tho would still go on as the bell signalling the next class before lunch sounded thru the school. The boy barely was fazed by it only dipping slightly out of his slumber before falling deeply back into it pulling the covers tighter around himself.
(Since no one else is gonna do this.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:49 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana jumped a little at the sound of the bell. She'd almost forgotten there were still classes the rest of the day. She glanced over at Arielle, then, sighing, slipped off her bed and left the dorm room, shutting the door quietly behind her, and headed down the hall to her next class.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 pm
janelle's head snapped up when Scott spoke. "you spoke.....................for me" she said, slowly. Then, she realized something. "I'm the first person you've actually talked to, aren't I? she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 pm
Scott looked away, a little shy. When he looked back, he slowly nodded. He didn't really know why he needed to speak to her, seeing that when he first spoke, he had wanted to need to. But saying that felt right.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside walked down the hall keeping an eye out for trouble makers even though the school seemed lawless he thought it was more a controlled chaos that he and the five kept controlled.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Coming from a side passage, Katriana saw Julian and fell into step beside him. "Hey, Kingside. Looks like it's just the two of us at the moment. Lockstep's still talking with his mom far as I know. Ready for our next class?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:41 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

"Yes if your going to be the best you'll need to be ready for anything." He said not looking at her. "What about you?"
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:45 pm
((Whose class you going to now hmm? X3 ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

"I'm always ready." Katriana held the same view as Julian about being the best. She shot a little spark of bad luck energy at a student who ran into her path. The student's bootlaces suddenly came untied, and he tripped, tumbling head over heels till he hit a wall. Katriana snickered. "Kid needs to learn that if you're gonna wear boots you need to make sure they can't come untied."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games