Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:55 am
That's rather unfortunate, considering how nice it would look for the tiara to be completed. This is why I tend to reserve the right to remove things ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 am
That sounds like a better idea. I could fein ignorance and say I just forgot the hat because all the purpose it serves is just to color match with the outfit and I'm not sure I'm going to color it anyway. Design wise it would look better without it though.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm
If you want another opinion, I say forget the hat. cat_ninja The tiara's looking good so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:51 am
User Image

I lost the hat.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 am
And it looks great, the hair would have been lost to the hat. Glad you kept the tiara. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 am
That is super cute.
I want to color it like a coloring book drawing hehe User Image
It's really nice.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:36 pm
lady ayami chan
That is super cute.
I want to color it like a coloring book drawing hehe User Image
It's really nice.
*snuggles* Makes me wants to pull out my crayons, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:27 pm
I'm being completely retarded today. There was a thread in another guild where a guy posted a picture and wanted to get people's opinions on if he could pass as a girl wearing his regular clothes and no make up.

I spent two hours today trying to take just the right picture of myself trying to be girly just to be an a** and make a competition thread for lulz. I never made my reply thread. For just a while I forgot I hate that aspect of me. It's too dangerous of a hobby for me to get into or I might really try to become a trap irl.
○| ̄|_ I now officially hate myself. Because making an arse of myself in front of the geezers is normal for me, said picture is in the spoiler. I feel even worse for remembering that I still have some eyeliner I could have used still lying around from my last con.

User Image

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:00 pm
*Blinks* Oh wow ~ you looks like a girl I went to high school with... *Adjusts glasses* Yup, still looks like her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 am
Doesn't look that feminine to me, but then again, my perception might be skewed by the fact that all the males in my family have long, dark, perfectly curled eyelashes emotion_kirakira  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:48 pm
I think so to. Even if I got a nice make up job done, at most I would probably only be able to pull androgynous which is why I'll never try and cross dress. As a cosplayer I know what looks I can pull off well from experience and if I can't pull off a look exceptionally, it's not worth the effort.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:43 am
After a conversation with a friend over lunch and talking about art... They came to the conclusion that my drawing personality is somewhat Death the Kid.

User Image

I have a certain aesthetic sense that I obsess over and if an attempt at art doesn't fulfill that look I'm after or I just can't figure something out I completely spazz and tend to give up if I can't fix it. Not having this certain something doesn't even make my art bad either... It's just something I can't let go of. emo

So after my little hiatus, I'm back to drawing. I should have something to post in the next few days.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

Finally some art for myself. emotion_kirakira
That I'll probably never finish. emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:39 pm
It's cute! ^-^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Thanks Kits. emotion_bigheart  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games