Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

"Dad... Dy..." I said, feeling dizzy suddenly. Good thing I was mostly on the ground cause my narcolepsy took hold of me again.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 pm
"Goddammit!" Aaron scowled as Lexayy suddenly went limp in his arms. "Why does this always seem to happen at the most inconvenient times?" he wondered aloud as he got to his feet, lifting her unconscious form in the process.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm
Maverick walked over to them he waved his hand around her and a glowing pulse surrounded her. He stared at it for a bit almost as if he was analyzing it. He nodded to himself and then looked up at the others and said "This isn't narcolepsy...er well not in the normal sense anyway. This is a protection spell, one supposed to keep the darkness from being able to find her. I can only assume her dad cast it on her. However, why it makes her fall asleep..I am not sure." He looked over at X and said "Also if you want to protect her you must learn magik. There is no other way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:38 pm
"Then teach us." Ama said as she looked at Maverick, her hands on her hips. "If magic is how we protect Lexayy, teach us how to use magic." She told him, making it rather blunt.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 pm
((Angel and I were talking. There are 5 elements, Fire, Spirit, Earth, Wind, and Water. Maverick already specializes in water. So we're going to roll off, unless you all really want one different from someone else or something, for the remaining four. except Angel whose balanced in all five of them. Anyway, uhh 1. Fire, 2. Spirit, 3. Earth and lastly 4. Wind. Enjoy the rolling biggrin ))

Maverick looked at Ama and said "Only if you are commited to this. I will not teach someone who attempts to half-a** this. Magik is serious. It is not something to take light heartedly. If you all wish to learn magik, speak now. If any of you wish not to learn, I will not force you to stay."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:14 pm
((Fiiiiiiirrrrrrrrre I wants the fire. It just seems so fitting for Aaron, ya know? ouo ))

"Why the hell would we say no?" Aaron said as he managed to maneuver Lexayy's sleeping form onto his back. "You don't get chances like this all too often, and you seemed to have a bit of trouble handling just that imp from before." he said with a smirk. "So yeah, count me in."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

☽☾

Darkness is all I saw, just like the other times I passed out. Boring, dull darkness. 'Why does this happen?' I wondered. Then, something struck me. 'How am I having conscious thought? I'm sleeping.' A light shined behind me and I turned to it. It was shaped like a doorway. I approached the door of light, feeling drawn to it. 'Am I dead?' I thought, going through into an open white space. "Lexibell." a voice called. I froze. "Da-Daddy?" I choked, looking around. My eyes fell upon a man with my black hair and green eyes. "Daddy!!" I cried, racing to him and hugging him, "How are you-? Where-? Am I dead? Did I die?" A hearty chuckle escape my father's lips. "No, Lexibell, you haven't died." he said, beaming at me, "I'm visiting you in your dreams." "But you're dead!" "Death does not mean the end. Only a temporary separation." I remembered him saying that when I was seven and he was leaving home for the last time. I had asked him what would happened if he didn't come back and he said just that before kissing my head, kissing Marie Anne's head, and then my mother's lips before saying goodbye and leaving us forever. "Is... Is it really you?" I asked, tearing falling down my cheeks. "Yes, Lexibell, it is." he said, smiling. I hugged him tight and started crying more. "I missed you so much..." My father laughed and said, "I haven't been gone from you too long." "Yes, you have!" I insisted. "Oh, right, you don't remember." "Remember what?" He simply chuckled again and smiled. "Don't worry about it." he said, kissing my forehead, "I'm proud of you. You turned into a beautiful woman and you will become strong just like me. This is the last time you will see me for a long time, Lexibell, so I wish you best of luck on your journey. Make me even prouder. Stay with your friends and Maverick. You'll do great things, Lexibell." I started crying again. Why was he talking like this? "Daddy?" I sobbed. My father simply kissed my forehead one last time as he faded into the light, muttering something like a spell. "Good bye, Alexia Jayy." he said as he went from sight. "DADDY!" I screamed, being thrown into darkness again and then it felt like I was swung back into my physical body. My eyes opened wide as I was still screaming for my father.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:25 pm
"OW, JESUS!!" Lexayy's head was right next to Aaron's when she woke up screaming. "Welcome back to the world of the awake." he said in his usual flat, snarky tone. "I guess I won't bother asking if you had a nice nap."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

☽☾

I stared at nothing with my wide green eyes as I begun to remember everything. Every time I had passed out since my father died, he visited me in my dreams; any time before that, I was simply sleeping. Until last summer, I had simply been hanging out with my father in the Dream World and talking like we use to. Once I was on summer vacation, my father had suddenly decided to tell me about him and his part of the family-something he'd never talked about-and teach me basic knowledge of what was hidden to humans since time began. "You... You were telling the truth, Maverick..." I breathed, shaking, "It is all true..."

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 pm
((I'll take Spirit?))

"If my friend is in trouble and this will protect her, then of course I want to learn." Ama said as she crossed her arms over her chest. She cast a glance to X, wondering if he would agree to learn as well, though she wasn't sure.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:59 am
(I'll be wind)
X looked up "Lets do this. I wanna Learn as Well." he said with a confident voice. he looked at his sister with a small grin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:00 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

"Me too." Lou said softly, speaking for the first time since they had arrived to their new location. She had just been silently listening in the corner, watching the scene unfold infront of her. Things seemed so surreal, yet at the same time not.. It's hard to describe really. All she knew was that if her friend needed her, she'd be there and do whatever was needed for her to be able to help.

[Sorry, I've been dealing with some personal things in real life that pulled me away. sweatdrop And I guess I'll be taking earth..]

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 am
Sivlerwolf14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:09 pm
((Maybe someone should drop Silver a PM to poke him or something...?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 pm
I talked to him yesterday. He should be posting tomorrow, but if not, I'm going to b***h and b***h until he does.

Sivlerwolf14

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces