Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 pm
kyle was breathing very heavily, Mara words were a bit reassuring but he was still afraid. He nodded and slowly let go of Mara's hand. The doctor stepped closer, he released the flow in Kyle's IV bag. Soon after Kyle started to doze off, he looked at Mara one last time before passing out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:42 pm
I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

Mara smiled again, before leaving the room. Once out of the room she headed out of the waiting room and to the reception / help desk. "How long may this take?" The nurse muttered something, but looked more frightened the anything. Frustration, annoyance, and (honestly) fear were pouring through Mara as she headed up to the roof. On her way, people near he would see shadowy bats flying at their faces -they tended to appear when she was under duress.
Once she got to the roof she was able to breath. She came down every 15 minutes to get an update on the surgery, and every time she got a negative answer she would storm off, more frustrated than before. .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!
I HATE what I've become
The NIGHTMARE's just begun
I must >!CONFESS!< that I

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 pm
hours passed until the procedure was finally over. Almost all of the burns on Kyle's arms and torso(where he had taken the most damage) had been grafted, it didn't look pretty but in the long run it was going to save him.
One of the nurses searched everywhere in the hospital. Finally, when she reached the roof she sighed "excuse me!" she yelled out, the lady wanted to keep her distance "the surgery is over, if you wish to see your friend now's the time to do it!" the nurse finished her sentence and went back into the building.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:36 am
I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

Mara spun on her heal and glared at the knees of the nurse, barely comprehending what she heard. Her emotions had stopped showing through -except frustration- about an hour ago. The nurse left, and it took Mara a few moments and stunned blinking before she found her feet again. Max hadn't shown up, she supposed he must be somewhere near Kyle, he knew how much Kyle meant to her, what he symbolized to her.

Mara was lost momentarily, but followed another nurse headed somewhere and ended up finding Kyle eventually. "Can I go in?" She asked a doctor nearby. "Yes, only if he's feeling up for company." but the doctor left quickly.
Mara entered the room and sat quietly in the chair near the bed. He looked awful; but a lot better than before..

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 am
Feng approached Aster with crossed arms. "Hey kid...drop the illusion....why'd you leave?" He asked Aster while raising a eyebrow

Kuzan growled seeing the fireball ."More the merrier i suppose." He said as he turned and faced the ground. "Ice road" He said as ice sprayed form his hand making a road of ice as he started to skate on it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:10 am
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster flinches when the man spoke to her and obediently drops the illusion. She tentatively reaches out and touches his leg, a single word entering his mind, "Panicked..."

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 am
Kyle for the most part was awake, but his eyes remained closed. He heard the door open, but the person didn't say anything, he could only guess who it was "Mara?" he said, his voice sounding weak and distant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:01 pm
"you're scared huh?" He said thinking. "It's alright to be....Brink isn't someone you should be too afraid of." He said squatting down to her level. "Trust me...Snow's much scarier when she's mad, and besides. we're here to help you get stronger and to be able to face down fears. That's something heroes face every days...."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:36 pm
I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

"'M here, Kyle." Mara whispered, "How ya feelin'?" She hoped her hesitation was being kept out of her voice, she honestly felt awful. Her muscled ached, her back had the stench of burning flesh (which smelled something like venison (deer) or pork), and she was so tired of everything that had happened that day...
"They have you high on enough pain meds?"

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 pm
Kyle managed a smile when he heard Maras voice. "I'm feeling much better..." he said quietly "in fact I can't really feel anything" a weak laugh escaped him as he finished his sentence. "yeah they pumped me full of stuff I've never even heard of..." he opened his eyes and looked at Mara, she seemed uneasy to him but he wasn't going to mention it "Mara...I want to get out of here..." he said, then he tried pushing himself up with his arms.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:58 pm
I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]

But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

"Stop." Mara put a hand not even an inch above his chest to hold him down. If he tried to push himself any further up he would meet a wall holding him back. "Those medicines do the same thing that I did, they take away the pain when they probably shouldn't. And if you leave here you could get infections..." She shook her head. "Just wait a few hours, wait till your skin is healed a little bit, okay?" .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:04 pm
Kyle stopped, the wall dead in front of him stopping his movements "dammit Mara!" he yelled out and fell back on the bed. He hated being in the hospital more then anything.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 pm
I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

Mara closed her eyes. The wall disappeared, and most the things around her turned natural or computerized. He would see himself hooked up to power cords connected to odd looking computers instead of hooked to IV's connected to more tubes, but other than the machines around him he would find himself in a large forest filled with nothing but trees. You could hear animals in the distance, the chirping of the birds sounded more like the beeping of the machines in the room but whatever. "Just get some rest. Let the doctors help." Under the florescent lights it was easy to maintain the hallucination, but it was fairly complex for her to hold all the parts together, so she held her hands in her lap and stared at them, trying to focus. .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:16 pm
((Sorry sad ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 pm
Kyle was gritting his teeth when suddenly the everything around him started changing, his breathing started steadying out and he calmed down "thanks" he whispered out in an apologetic voice. He appreciated what she was doing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games