Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:34 pm
{No words I know can describe it. XD}

"Would you mind if I came with you?" Ophelia asked in a hesitant manner, somehow getting the impression that Kaistern was in the same mindset that he was in during her assassination attempt. (If only for his cold way of speaking, as Kaistern almost never spoke that way around her otherwise) She bit her lip nervously, hoping that he wouldn't say 'no' or snap at her for asking.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Kaistern stopped suddenly and pointed a claw at her, as if he were going to strike her down right then and there. "You can stay here." he sneered. "Do what you want, I don't ******** care, but I want you out of my sight. For a chick who can spray a man's brains all over the ******** wall, you sure do get your a** in a whole lot of trouble. You'd be dead if it weren't for me, and yet that spineless other half of mine just pats you on the head, says how happy he is that a mooch like you is okay, and gives me s**t. ******** off, Stitches. I need to see about repairing this spineless sack of s**t's reputation." he said before stalking off back toward the castle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 pm
Ophelia's heart nearly stopped as she heard Kaistern say as he did. She didn't know how, she didn't know why, but she wasn't about to let him just walk off like that without her giving her final say. Quite easilly able to keep up, she grabbed his wrist to stop him. "Look, I'm sorry this keeps happening. I'm sorry I cause you so much trouble. Please, if nothing else, let me make it up to you somehow. If I can give anything at all to earn your forgiveness I'll give it without a second thought!" Ophelia sounded almost desperate as she spoke. She didn't want Kaistern to hate her. Not the kind, normal Kaistern. Not even this cruel, psychotic Kaistern. For better or for worst, she adored him as a whole and everything that he embodied.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:00 pm
Kaistern scowled and pulled his hand from her grasp. "I told you to ******** off!" he said slapping her across the cheek. "Or did you forget I'm a goddamn demon?! We're not supposed to be kind and mushy; we're supposed to be cold and ruthless! I don't know what the hell's wrong with my lesser half, but you're clearly a bad influence on him and I want you out of my sight!" he said before sneering once more. "The pathetic king you knew is gone. It's time for the rightful heir to claim the throne." he said before walking off once more.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 pm
Ophelia was hurt that he would raise his hand against her, but again, she would not relent. "I never said you had to be kind or mushy. I don't care if you are the cruelest person to ever exist. I don't even care if you beat me senseless every coming day of my life!" The desperation in her voice became all the more apparent. "All I said was that I'm sorry and that I want to make it up to you. Please let me be of use to you! I'll do anything!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 pm
Kaistern didn't say anything. He didn't do anything either. He simply ignored her as he walked back to the castle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:14 pm
{Nooow I don't know what to do. Should I have Ophelia continue to persist? Or back off and sulk somewhere?}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 pm
((Sorry, I had a few ideas that demanded I do this. ^^;; And no you don't get to know. >-> I recommend sulking off for a bit. She can either then be confronted by an NPC I can dump in to stir things up a bit, or charge back to the castle. I have things planned in either scenario.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
M3Gnificent generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 747!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:31 pm
{Very well. Dice roll, then! NPC is even and charge back to the castle is odd.

NPC confrontation sounds cooler. Screw the dice let's go with that.}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:31 pm
((*applauds Ophelia* Yay for not getting another damsel-ified option! ^.^ ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 pm
{I'm confused now. Charging back to the castle or being confronted? ...I can't decide, you pick. gonk Lol I feel so undecisive.}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 pm
((So much for that. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 pm
((Stop editing/ninja-ing me! Your char, you pick. >.>))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 pm
Ophelia hid herself in the deepest darkest recesses of the city, shadows hiding her well as she suffered her quiet BSOD. Her hand gently rested on her still stinging cheek as her mind replayed that horrible scene again and again. She was quite embarassed as she recalled how desperate and pathetic she must have looked to Kaistern, how weak she must have truly seemed. In a way, she was weak. The thought of Kaistern hating her at all was horrible, painful for her beyond belief. (Even if it was the angry, psychotic split personality that seemed to despise her.) What made her feel even more pathetic were the romantic feelings she hid so deeply within her being, feelings that often scratched and clawed at her from within, feelings that she was too terrified of to ever admit to another person. (For both the friendship that could possibly be ruined and how likely said feelings were unrequited.) All such things and more swirled about in her head as she hid from the world...

{She'll rush to the castle next post.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:58 pm
((Screw it, you get both then. XD ))

"Don't you listen to what that monster says." An old an weary voice spoke up from nearby and an old man hobbled out, hunched over his cane as he moved towards Ophelia. "I know everyone calls him the Mad King for a reason, but I for one think you've done that boy a world of good, more than you realize. I've been around since his father was on the throne, and the last thing we want is another tyrant at the helm."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games