Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:15 am
-Whimsical Stardust-

Yeah, I spazzed a few minutes then sighed and went to sleep. I was to tired to try again at the time.

Oh, I know but it's amusing to watch people lose their s**t over it. My parents seem to have calmed down somewhat about the whole thing after Grandpa mentioned some Bible verse or other about Jesus saying even he doesn't know when the end will come, only God The Father - and the Old Man ain't talkin'.

Three days, actually. It's a small box, but big enough for a bracelet or something... I WANNA OPEN IT NOW, DAMMIT!!!

The biggest pain was getting the cats in their crates. Especially the Grumpy Lil' Tiger - until Nick picked him up. I'm positive GLT has decided Nick is his person.

Yes, pretenses... he insisted we keep up appearances for now, since he said (reasonably so) that we're both in a bad position and we have to wait and see what happens over the next few months. Same reason I didn't actually let the train leave without me, neither of us can do anything - YET. Once I find a job, though, I am buying myself a car and am out of that house.

I didn't give the woman a chance to say anything, I just up and left her there to think on what I said.

My two cousins and I are discussing what to do. Apparently I was his first target, and the youngest by quite a few years. They went through similar situations with him, except when theirs were found out they were both old enough that their parents took it in stride.

Eh, it's OK, they're just teasing. Been a while since I got to joke around with anything resembling friends. The me-time is because this place is just so crowded with relatives I can't hock up a loogie without splattering three or four people.

I'm hoping to manage a phone call or two some of these evenings... I just have to find a place with decent reception and where I won;t be interrupted.

To finish on a positive note... it's 80 degrees outside today!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 am
Gigi Deveraux

Aww

I suppose so... I just really wish people would shut up already tbh lol

You're Grandpa seems very wise (for someone brainwashed -- no offense)

Oh 3 days ooops where is my brain today? >.< Not here apparently...

Oooh cool! I bet whatever it is is cute <3 -- Patience is a virtue they say...

I bet... aw that's adorable he has Nick as his person now smile

They suck though. I know exactly how pretenses go... seriously... ugh... I hope you can get out of there soon.

Good then. She doesn't deserve a chance to say anything about that...

Took it in stride? As in didn't blame them for the whole situation?

razz Well that's good then. Oh crowded-ness sucks!!!

<3 Oh I hope you can too that will be loads of fun.

Oh wow... that's crazy razz  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:08 pm
If the world is going to end, why did we have to come all the way to Florida and put up with stupid people while it happens?

Also, I wonder whether the suicide rate will spike over the next day or two.

If the world really were to end, well, I would rather be in Philly - or better yet, in my room - spending the next 24 hours having hot, slow, kinky, unprotected, brother-sister incest sex with Nick, taking breaks for naps, snacks, and bathroom trips.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:37 am
Hello stranger! I'm sorry you had to go to Florida, but I do think that getting to talk to some of your cousins is very good.

I kind of wish I could have been in your mother's warped mind after you said those things to her. I just don't get. I know a lot of parents who have a "my kid does no wrong" and always find it weird when a parent is the opposite. O.o

Are you going to be able to spend New Years with Nick?

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 pm
Digital Fiend
Hello stranger! I'm sorry you had to go to Florida, but I do think that getting to talk to some of your cousins is very good.

I kind of wish I could have been in your mother's warped mind after you said those things to her. I just don't get. I know a lot of parents who have a "my kid does no wrong" and always find it weird when a parent is the opposite. O.o

Are you going to be able to spend New Years with Nick?

Hey hon! emotion_hug I've missed you!

I find most people with those "Junior/ette can do no wrong" mindset produce assholes at best, and at worst outright sociopaths

I won't be going back until the 3rd, arriving the 4th in the evening. I do plan to spend the weekend with him with the excuse of visiting Grandpa.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:32 pm
As a separate topic, if all goes well, Tony's going down soon... get yer minds out of the gutter! Or not... but my two smart cousins and I are certainly working on getting him.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 pm
Gigi Deveraux
As a separate topic, if all goes well, Tony's going down soon... get yer minds out of the gutter! Or not... but my two smart cousins and I are certainly working on getting him.

Good! The 4th is James 23rd b-day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 pm
Packing up and leaving Florida tomorrow. I don't mind so much since Nick will be there waiting for me... heart and so are the kitties heart  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:35 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Packing up and leaving Florida tomorrow. I don't mind so much since Nick will be there waiting for me... heart and so are the kitties heart

emotion_bigheart I hope you had a pleasant and safe trip home.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 pm
Gigi Deveraux

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I bet you're happy about that. I stopped taking family trips years ago. But we don't travel during the holidays.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:42 am
Gigi Deveraux

Yay! I might have missed it, but did anything ever come from you and your cousins about douchebag?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:49 am
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux

Yay! I might have missed it, but did anything ever come from you and your cousins about douchebag?

That's being worked on. I left a (sealed) sworn and notarized affidavit about him sexually using me in case it goes down as expected.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 am
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux

That's being worked on. I left a (sealed) sworn and notarized affidavit about him sexually using me in case it goes down as expected.

Woot! I'm so glad that you were able to talk to your cousins. Since your parents were just basically useless pieces of s**t.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 am
Things aren't going too well at "home" so I won't be on much for a bit. I'll explain when I have a chance.

Love to you all.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:56 am
Gigi Deveraux
Things aren't going too well at "home" so I won't be on much for a bit. I'll explain when I have a chance.

Love to you all.

We love you too hon! I hope you will be okay! <3 If you need to talk we are here for you.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games