Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

anna of green acres

Shy Friend

16,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:29 am
So My name is Anna and i just started paying attention to fish that make money. Now that i started this i'm finding out how prices this is . So I'm not sure how this is going to work out. I guess you would say that I'm a new bee to all this.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:22 pm
anna of green acres
So My name is Anna and i just started paying attention to fish that make money. Now that i started this i'm finding out how prices this is . So I'm not sure how this is going to work out. I guess you would say that I'm a new bee to all this.

Come over to games and contests, we give out fish prizes all the time. Lots of them. And look for holiday contest, because we give out prizes with those too.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXxSadisticRainbowxXx

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:04 pm
So I been in for a while but havent done this yet. I been very busy but here goes;

+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
Hmmm. Trick question here. I was apart of gaia a long time ago and let my account go. Then I came back and let it go again. Now I am back and my aquarium is only a week or so old. Both of my other accounts had aquariums.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
There are lots of new ones and I am not sure which I prefer.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Quite a few actually. I like to play Sims and Black ops. I have a 3 yr old and we play together a lot. Theres more but I cant think of them.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
Both. Sort of. I am married and a full time college student. My husband works so I can do school and care for our daughter.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
Rain or Rainbow is fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:16 pm
xXxSadisticRainbowxXx
So I been in for a while but havent done this yet. I been very busy but here goes;

Hmmm. Trick question here. I was apart of gaia a long time ago and let my account go. Then I came back and let it go again. Now I am back and my aquarium is only a week or so old. Both of my other accounts had aquariums.

There are lots of new ones and I am not sure which I prefer.
Quite a few actually. I like to play Sims and Black ops. I have a 3 yr old and we play together a lot. Theres more but I cant think of them.
Both. Sort of. I am married and a full time college student. My husband works so I can do school and care for our daughter.
Rain or Rainbow is fine.

hey Rainbow, welcome!!  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

BabyShu

Lonely Gaian

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:05 am
Hello everyone! I'm deeply honored to be invited to join this awesome BG guild. Thank you! Here's my intro~

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since I joined back Gaia in September 2013.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I love grabbing from Airsharks and Dolphins, but I can't afford them in my aquarium yet. I tend to stock up Alpha Grams coz they're cute 4laugh

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I play online games like MapleStory and Facebook games. I'm a foodie, enjoy tasting new food and travelling. I like reading, writing, drawing.. the usual stuff.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? School's done for me. I have a full time job in my family business, so I'm technically not on my own.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Call me BabyShu or just Shu. Or baby, if you're someone *special*. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:08 am
Hello ! I'm new to this guild . I will also add that this is the first guild I've joined ! n_n

Hmm , about 3 weeks .

Dolphins!

Uhmm , I don't know surprised I like to smoke weed .-.

I'm a Junior in high school and I live with my family and my boyfriend n_n

Just call me Terra or by my username , it doesn't matter sweatdrop  

TerraLunaa

Fashionable Smoker

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

EdenCross

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:43 am
Heyyo~ My name is Kristel
~
I've actually been around gaia since 2007 though this isn't my original account, I've also forgotten when they released aquariums but I've basically had mine since they came out.
~
I really like the Memphis Mermaids, they're really pretty.
~
I tend to be a loner on here and in real life but I'm fine with that

In real life I'm a Musical Theater student in college following her dreams to make it big one day. I've been in a relationship for 3 now and going on 4 years soon. Besides school I haven't left my house much, due to the fact that I'm always busy doing work, so I kinda started using gaia more often to relax or procrastinate sometimes.
~
That's about all see you later :3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:59 pm
BabyShu
Hello everyone! I'm deeply honored to be invited to join this awesome BG guild. Thank you! Here's my intro~

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since I joined back Gaia in September 2013.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I love grabbing from Airsharks and Dolphins, but I can't afford them in my aquarium yet. I tend to stock up Alpha Grams coz they're cute 4laugh

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I play online games like MapleStory and Facebook games. I'm a foodie, enjoy tasting new food and travelling. I like reading, writing, drawing.. the usual stuff.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? School's done for me. I have a full time job in my family business, so I'm technically not on my own.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Call me BabyShu or just Shu. Or baby, if you're someone *special*. heart

hey Baby Shu welcome! This is a great guild to get your tank some notice in. If you are looking to get some fishies, we give out a bunch every month, for free, in are various game and contests. We (the guild crew) have also been doing Monthly themed contest as well.
Com check them out.
this one here: Target Practice
I run and now is a great time to win fishes, because it just got reset.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:02 pm
TerraLunaa
Hello ! I'm new to this guild . I will also add that this is the first guild I've joined ! n_n

Hmm , about 3 weeks .

Dolphins!

Hello Terra,
Welcome! Please come and explore the guild. We have lots of great members, that are vary active. Kay9214 is around the Chatterbox area quite a bit. And the Games and Contest are a great place to get to know people.
Have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:57 pm
girffrommars
TerraLunaa

Hmm , about 3 weeks .

Dolphins!

Hello Terra,
Welcome! Please come and explore the guild. We have lots of great members, that are vary active. Kay9214 is around the Chatterbox area quite a bit. And the Games and Contest are a great place to get to know people.
Have fun.

Thanks n.n  

TerraLunaa

Fashionable Smoker

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Storm_Airielle

Fashionable Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:14 pm
Wooooo who who who whooooooo Wheeeeeeee

Thank you for the invite.

I'm watching Doctor Who week on BBC America. Yeah I'm a nerd. You get used to it after a while.

This is the first really good aquarium tank I've tried to make.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:58 am
Hello, everyone, my name is Dagera. Thanks so much for the invite-- er, I mean, "how dare you kidnap my tank!" x-p

I've had a tank since I joined Gaia over a year ago but I've only recently been able to fill it full of some decent fish. emotion_c8 Before it was a cow here, a witch doctor there. I love irrawaddys for some reason. Big goofy looking manatee things, I wanna hug em!

In the spring I'll be enrolling in art classes, right now I teach myself through reading books, magazines, online articles and by watching tons of incredibly helpful tutorials! Ah, being your own teacher sucks cus you have no one to to complain about. emotion_awesome

Anyways glad to be a part of the guild. I'm going to go stalk some booty now. ^_^  

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:31 pm
LyraMelody
Heyyo~ My name is Kristel
~
I've actually been around gaia since 2007 though this isn't my original account, I've also forgotten when they released aquariums but I've basically had mine since they came out.
~
I really like the Memphis Mermaids, they're really pretty.
~
I tend to be a loner on here and in real life but I'm fine with that

In real life I'm a Musical Theater student in college following her dreams to make it big one day. I've been in a relationship for 3 now and going on 4 years soon. Besides school I haven't left my house much, due to the fact that I'm always busy doing work, so I kinda started using gaia more often to relax or procrastinate sometimes.
~
That's about all see you later :3

Welcome to the guild. Please look around. Games and Contests is a great place to win some fishes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 pm
Dagera
Hello, everyone, my name is Dagera. Thanks so much for the invite-- er, I mean, "how dare you kidnap my tank!" x-p

I've had a tank since I joined Gaia over a year ago but I've only recently been able to fill it full of some decent fish. emotion_c8 Before it was a cow here, a witch doctor there. I love irrawaddys for some reason. Big goofy looking manatee things, I wanna hug em!

In the spring I'll be enrolling in art classes, right now I teach myself through reading books, magazines, online articles and by watching tons of incredibly helpful tutorials! Ah, being your own teacher sucks cus you have no one to to complain about. emotion_awesome

Anyways glad to be a part of the guild. I'm going to go stalk some booty now. ^_^

Hey Dagera,
Wecome! Come play target practice with us, ( I just run the game) and win some free fishes. Target Practice  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:37 pm
Storm_Airielle
Wooooo who who who whooooooo Wheeeeeeee

Thank you for the invite.

I'm watching Doctor Who week on BBC America. Yeah I'm a nerd. You get used to it after a while.

This is the first really good aquarium tank I've tried to make.

Welcome! Look around there is lots of stuff to do. I host a game here
and there are a lot of others too.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games