Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Rep looked completely nonplussed, but made no move to get the lighter, content to let Candace have to touch the other man. He did offer his insightful commentary on the scene though.

"Jerry. You are a <******** idiot."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:13 pm
"No, no no no it's brilliant! The alarm goes off, we all evacuate, we sneak off while the trucks come!" Jerry explained, trying his best to keep the lighter away from her as he dodged around Rep and Harrison. "We just have to be dis... dis... discrete!"

Eight

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Character Name: Jerry Collins
AU Name: Rick Brody
Description: Rick Brody is hot stuff and knows it. Notorious for back-room escapes with giggling supple interns, and brilliant TV-character actor, turned Star by the success of the show. Despite his good looks, prefers to play odd-characters, and exceptionally difficult to work with at times. Rumored to have an on-again-off-again cocaine problem, and an adult film or two under his belt, which has been kept hush-hush by the more family-oriented Network Execs.    

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:16 pm

"Or, more ******** likely, we burn to death in an illusion world and never ******** wake up. I swear to god Jerry, if you don't drop that lighter, I'm going to get thrown off set for punching you in the ******** face." he muttered irritably, trying to stick out a tactical foot to trip the other man up as he dodged Candace.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:17 pm
Roland just watched like a child staring at his parents having a fight as Candace, Rep and Jerry bickered back and forth about the plan.

"Umm but, if this isn't real, does that mean dying is like... dying in one of those golem things or could we actually, er, kick the bucket?"

He paused as Rep spoke, "Never mind."

((OOC:
Name: Andrew James
Background: A very, very, subpar actor brought onto This Is Halloween through strings pulled by Tamara Yates an old friend who knew the background extra was trying to make a bigger name for himself. Usually very calm and stoic, tends to read his lines with no emotion what so ever hence needing help to get on the show ))  

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 pm
********. "Jerry. Stop it." Candace narrowed her eyes. Seriously? Jerry was trying to be more agile than someone whose weapon demanded they be flexible, quick and agile? Seriously, Jerry?

She took a step toward him as he tried to flee from her. "Give me the lighter before I make you give it to me." A look was shot at Rep and...well..

...Candace couldn't disagree right now.

"It's a bad idea and you know it. Give me the lighter. Now."

Quote:
Name: Candace Pennington
Actor: Sylvia Servillon
Biography: Sylvia has always had a passion for acting. This is her first major role, as in her first time not performing for the local community theater. She is so excited okay oh my god guys.

Bilious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:46 pm
Jerry sagged, the cigarette in his mouth sagging with him. A wisp of smoke drifted up and he was suddenly distracted by a fit of coughing and sneezing that set the lit cancer-stick flying.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:52 pm
Her eyes widened as she cigarette went flying. Shitshitshit! Candace dove for the stupid thing, catching it in her hands with a hiss of pain. Owwwww! ********! She dropped it on the floor and crushed it under her foot.

"Goddamnit, Jerry."

She held a hand out, palm up. "The lighter. Please."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 pm
((Spectating))

There was a big group of actors talking in a group, and seeing as they weren't on stage, they probably had a good idea on what this series was all about. They were his senior actors on this set apparently, and he rose up from his seat, excusing himself from the ladies present, and walked over to offer a small wave. There were a few he had seen shouting and throwing a fit previously, but now they seemed someone more toned down than before.

That was until some man spit out a cigarette and a woman, desperate for a hit, dove for it. It wound up on the floor, and Melvin watched, wondering if she would pick it up and smoke it. Luckily, she thought better of it and stomped it out and then asked for a lighter.

"You shouldn't smoke around a pregnant woman." He gestured, before glancing to Harrision, who should have said something considering it was his child after all.

Quote:
(((Melvin
"RL Name": Abe Quinten
History: Discovered through his skateboarding feats, Abe moved to television in the hit series No Supervision, popular for outrageous stunts and elaborate pranks. After suffering many broken bones and surgeries, he then broke into comedy movies, but only managed minor roles. This is Halloween is his first large role and and he is being introduced late in the season.))

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 pm
Robert and Petra were still, very adamantly, destroying the servers at bubbaluke.net with their non-stop kissing. And that would not change until the god of AU world smote them down for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:05 pm

There was some minor relief that Candace managed to grab the cig and put it out before this annoying "illusion" became a much more painful place to be. And then it seemed like one of the brainwashed cast came over, a guy he hadn't seen before on the island.

"That pregnant b***h can go fall down some stairs" he snarled angrily at the newcomer, pointing back across the set in the direction where Clarice had been.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:15 pm
Melvin stared at Rep for a good few moments, before he looked back at the woman, then at her husband. "Yeah, I'm sure it was her fault he had sperm." To which he pointed to Harrison. "Those damn women, getting pregnant all on their own without anyone else involved in the process or having any legally binding marriage approved by the state. Yeah, those damn women." His tone was flat at he looked at Rep before taking a sip of water.

"Horrible thing. Creating life. They should hang people for that. How dare she get knocked up by her husband and tend to a child. By the way, how is your mother?" Threatening the life of a pregnant woman and her child - not gonna float with this one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm
Roland looked towards Melvin, his face going slightly pale. Rep was, well Rep, and somehow he doubted that the stranger talking to him like that was going to last long before Rep snapped.

"G-guys I think we h-have a bit more to worry about then an unborn baby in a f-fake world. Right? We can't kill what isn't real?" He turned to Jerry looking for backup on this as Candace was playing firemen firewomen with the falling smoke.

((OOC:
Name: Andrew James
Background: A very, very, subpar actor brought onto This Is Halloween through strings pulled by Tamara Yates an old friend who knew the background extra was trying to make a bigger name for himself. Usually very calm and stoic, tends to read his lines with no emotion what so ever hence needing help to get on the show ))  

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Rep narrowed his eyes at Melvin and suddenly found he had a direction to push all the frustration and anger at his current situation. It didn't help he was already touchy to the extreme about the whole debacle. Even the common sense assumption that the other man was talking about Paul and his wife didn't hold water against Rep's sudden and overwhelming anger.

"HE." Rep pointed in Harrison's direction. "Didn't have anything to ******** do with it. Didn't have ANYTHING. Some ******** Paul guy did. Not Ace. Not my Ace. And then that b***h goes grabbing all over what's not hers to grab, ******** that. Fuuuck that. He's not her ******** husband anymore, this is ******** BULLSHIT." He wanted to smack the water out of the other man's hand, wanted to start a proper fight.

But every single bit of that anger and outrage drained away like someone had pulled the plug at Melvin's question about his mother, the rattled nerves and fury coalescing instead into an icy and focused silence for a few moments before he could even begin to speak. "She's ******** dead." he hissed. "Because women are useless, they trap, they ******** ensnare men. They should hang people for creating life when they are dumb ******** bitches who do it as leverage. So that b***h deserves all she gets. And my b***h mother deserved all she got too."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:32 pm
Wash raised one eyebrow at Sasha's antics and- completely blanked. When she'd thrown her hand up like that she'd very nearly had a wardrobe malfunction; battered costumes were a beautiful thi-

That was his cue. s**t. He closed his mouth promptly, hoping his half-gaping look of unabashed lust would convey his uh...Guilt. And trepidation. Trepidatin' somethin, mmmm-hmmmmm.

"Sasha," he rumbled, glancing down and then up again at her through a curtain of lashes. "I..."

He ran his tongue ever so slowly along his lip, searching for words. And wetting them, so they caught the flickering artificial lights. Mmmm.

"I'm sorry..." One hand on the cage bars, fingers slowly letting go. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He rocked himself backward, to lay reclining in the cell. His jacket fell open.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yep. That was totally a look of deep concern.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 pm
"Look, I'm just barely hanging on here, if you crack, I'm just going to go down like Jenga, alright?" Jerry hissed, his expression losing it's drunken humor as he glanced over to Rep frantically, trying frantically to ignore Wash and Sasha on set. He didn't relinquish the lighter. Yet. But he also didn't pull out a fresh smoke.

All the people in the vacinity

Character Name: Jerry Collins
AU Name: Rick Brody
Description: Rick Brody is hot stuff and knows it. Notorious for back-room escapes with giggling supple interns, and brilliant TV-character actor, turned Star by the success of the show. Despite his good looks, prefers to play odd-characters, and exceptionally difficult to work with at times. Rumored to have an on-again-off-again cocaine problem, and an adult film or two under his belt, which has been kept hush-hush by the more family-oriented Network Execs.    
{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff