Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:45 pm
Coming running up as Bruce and tony were taking the girl off William skidded to a stop as he leaned over breathing hard. "Why is it that.....everyone else knew where....to go but..... I didn't have a clue" he commented thru heavy breath's as he finally straightened himself up. He had been running around the helicarrier trying to figure out where the intruder had been. "I don't even get to have any fun either" he said snapping his finger as he adjusted his bow that was on his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:29 pm
Miss Emni Rose

[~I was actually thinking about landing the helicarrier for repairs, so maybe we could have an encounter. If that's okay with Molly (:]

Tony stepped past Codi "excuse us" he said politely trying to make room for him, Bruce and the intruder. Tony turned to the boy who had come running up to them "oh William, a little late to the party dont you think?" he said with a slight laugh "don't worry we got things under control" he kept moving on. Finally he led them down a few corridors until he finally reaches a hallway that leads to a single door, the door is one of Tony's special designs that only he, and a few authorized personnel could enter. He places his eye next to the retina scanner then the door opens. The large room inside is circular with cells lining the walls, Tony steps up to the nearest room and just like the first door it is opened with a retinal scan "okay then" Tony said as the reinforced plexiglass door flew open "This will be your cell" he said to the girl while motioning her to go inside "Bruce would you mind keeping watch on her? I have to prep the hellicarrier for a landing." he didn't even wait for a response from him, he simply left the holding area and headed for the helm.

Codi watched Tonynand the rest leave, he wasn't sure where he was taking them but he knew they'd handle it. He sighed and walked down the hellicarriers halls, he hoped they could make a landing soon, he was getting slightly sick of being in the ship.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:32 pm
(damn you ninjaed me lol and yeah it's fine)
Eva sighed as she walked into the cell. She looked around and sat on the bad they had in there with a growl.

Just as the fighting was starting, Aleskey got a message, saying that Subject Hunny was missing and last seen heading to their area. She was then emailed the file on Hunny to fill them both in.
(Hunny is going to be the ultimate villain ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 pm
"I'll bring you two dinner"Steve said as he put the portable shield away and cracked his back and smiled lightly as he waved walking back to the kitchen"Everyone else go to the dinning hall and have some food"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 pm
"Aww come on" Will said watching tony and bruce head one way and codi head the other. "Where is hawkeye when you need him" he mused kicking the wall as he started to head the other way. A hand on his head suddenly brought him out of his slump as he looked up at spiderman who had come behind him.

"Relax kid atleast you didn't decide to try and play hero against something you couldn't have hopped to fight against" Parker told him rubbing his head. "Your get a chance eventually just hang tight that's what the helicarrier is for to get you up to that point" he told him walking past him and towards the dining hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:21 pm
Tony made it to the helm, and was surprised to see everybody was still calm

"Mr. Stark?"

Tony turned to the woman who called him "we need to make an emergency landing for repairs" Tony said to the woman "how long till we reach a port?"

"about 30 minutes sir"

"perfect" Tony stayed in the helm and looked out at the horizon, a landscape was starting to come into view, he could easily identify it as New York.

[~hope you guys like new york whee ]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:41 pm
Going in a different direction then the other's William instead headed to the helm of the ship. He was a usual sight there always seeming to be interested in the ship or plastered to the front of the viewing area looking at the things below passing them. By all rights he was nothing more then an average 15 year old who got to live out others dreams of working and training with the avengers themselves. Entering the helm he was greeted by a few of the people in there who looked up as the doors opened.

Heading inside of the Dining area peter had atleast taken his mask off as he sat down where he had been sitting. The fight from earlier had been a different one to say the least but now he just wanted to eat. Getting a plateful he started to dig in. He didn't bother waiting for the rest knowing by the spread there would be plenty of food for the rest of the people when they arrived. He did notice tho there had been a plate that was already eaten off of. It was likely williams plate since it seemed to be only half eaten showing he had left in a hurry.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:52 pm
molly the crazy angel
(you know, we never had someone be the nurse lol)

The nurse looked at Kasey and smiled. "We brought you here when the fighting was going on. You looked like you were in pain." she said.

Eva looked at Bruce and Tony. She knew they were powerful, she knew that they could easily take her down now that she was too tired to have her armor, and she knew she had no choice but to go with them. She crossed her arms with a sigh before following them.

Molly went back to the kitchen and saw Claire with a cute bunny. "Aww, who's your friend there?" she asked.
"I'm always in pain when I shift, it's excruciating to feel your own bones brake and reset, I've gotten used to it, but it still hurts like b***h" Kasey snapped at the nurse as he climbed out of bed, not caring that he was still naked  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm
((I, uh, kinda lost what was going on, so can we assume I'm actually doing stuff until someone directly addresses me? Or can someone help me find my place?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 pm
{I'm a bit lost myself, and I'm waiting on the nurse}  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:32 pm
[~oh uh in the last page Tony assigned Bruce to keep watch on Silver who's in a cell while the hellicarrier makes a landing. And Nykro I could play the nurse while Molly is away of you'd like?]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm
(Molly is already playing the nurse. It's been only 2-3 pages of stuff really and your last post was last page with minnata so how you can be lost falls only on you haven't been reading anything. Sorry if im a bit testy it's late and I can't seem to get to sleep no matter how hard I am trying.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 pm
((I got lost when Miss Emni Rose was RPing in first person, okay? I don't deal well with first person....))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm
[~haha I like it, it breaks from the norm whee ]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:11 am
Cerebral Perception
((I got lost when Miss Emni Rose was RPing in first person, okay? I don't deal well with first person....))

[I'm sorry... Do you want me to go back and edit it to third?]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces