Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:45 pm
((....*stares at dice*....I'll go. -.-;; ))

Rune wandered the docks, looking over the different ships in various states of disrepair, some looking like they ought to be retired, and frowned slightly. All he could see were deckhands and sailors hanging around, but no one that looked like a captain he could talk to about hitchhiking.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:01 pm
mad }

It wasn't hard to spot her slender, screwable prey wandering so meekly about the shipyard. It was amusing to watch him hang around the disreputable and poorly built ships when her glorious vessal was so large and easilly visible. With a surprising air of grace she approached the elf from behind, lightly tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention. A playful smirk found itself upon her delicate face as she waited for his reaction, waited for him to acknowledge her existance. "Excuse me, sir? Are you lost?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:14 pm
"Hm? Ah, no I'm just looking for a ship." Rune turned to see Ashen's nemesis standing there. His guard was up, which for him meant the meek Rune was out to catch would-be attackers off guard. "My companion and I are hoping to cross the ocean and we were hoping someone around here might be nice enough to let us travel with them for a while." he said with a shy smile.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 pm
Ophelia moved her arm to point at the ship behind her with her thumb. "Well, I've got a large enough ship for far more than myself and my meager crew. If you've got the coin, I could give you both a ride." Her offer seemed sincere and friendly enough judging by her tone and expression. Which is exactly how you know she's up to no good whatsoever.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 pm
"Well, I'm not really in charge of the money, so if you don't mind waiting here for a moment I can talk it over with her and get back to you, alright?" Rune said while starting to back away from her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm
"I can understand that. But first," Ophelia took on a wicked smirk as two of her bulkier crewmen approached Rune from behind, ready to knock him out and tie him up somewhere to be used as a proper hostage later. "why so nervous? I don't bite or anything." ... "Well, I won't bite you." She gave a subtle signal for her crewmen to knock him out. Whether they succeeded or not depends entirely upon how quick Rune's reflexes are, and of course how prepared he was for the attack.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:36 pm
Rune managed to dodge one of the strikes, but not the other, getting knocked on the back of the head before slumping forward onto the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:43 pm
"Thank you, hunnies~" Ophelia looked like she was about to fangirl like that one flamboyant guy you know in a fancy shoe store. That quickly faded before anything came of it, and now Ophelia looked just as pissed and irritated as ever. "Now get this ******** tied up and put him somewhere safe. Maybe take his clothes off or something, make sure he's not hiding any weapons. As far as the crew knew, she wanted to have her way with him later. In reality, Ophelia only wanted it to seem that way. Kill two birds with one stone and all that. "Also, the lardass that missed better find the witchy b***h and let her know I've got her toy. Better yet, tell her that he's playing with me for awhile and that she's free to join in any time she wants. That ought to ruffle her feathers." She let out a cruel bit of laughter before boarding her ship once more, swinging her hips like the Queen b***h she knew she was.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:52 pm
"Ngghh..." Rune eventually came to in whatever room Ophelia had him dumped in. Looking around he found himself tied up and...stark naked. Despite no one else around, he blushed and pulled his legs together to cover himself before taking another look around now that he was more awake and could think properly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:01 pm
Once the messenger was sent and everyone was back on ship, Ophelia shouted to the sailors on deck, "Alright assholes! Time to set sail! We're headed for-!" Everyone was preparing to set sail, and by the time Rune woke up, the boat was already drifting back into the oceon's horizon.

It wasn't long until Ophelia found herself visiting the room in which Rune was imprisioned, all alone and oddly fully dressed. Once the door was shut she leaned against it, eyeing the elf boredly. "Sorry for this whole song and dance you've got to go through, but I'm not taking any chances." Well, at least she was being polite about being a kidnapping b***h. "You hungry? I'm sure one of the meat-heads around here can cook. Or at the very least I can catch us a few fish and make you some sashimi."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:05 pm
((You said he got stripped down, I said he woke up stark naked, yet now he's dressed? Lolwut? mad D Two of three posts say he'd be naked though, so I'm just gonna run with it. Plus it's funnier that way. =P))

"Would you please tell me what's going on here?!" Rune cried, still covering his bits to the best of his ability while tied up. "Just what's all this about?!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 pm
{Ophelia is fully dressed. I could have worded that better in the last post, but I was talking about her. >.<}

"To put it kindly, you're bait - for more than one fish might I add. Just play along and I'll reward you hansomely, maybe even let you go. Ruin this little facade and I'll let my boys and girls have their way with you." There was no way to tell if she was lying or not, but the flat matter-of-factly manner in which she said it was a little unnerving. "I'm sorry for resorting to such extreme measures, but you were just going to run away. I could tell."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:19 pm
((Yes. Yes you could've certainly worded that better. =P ))

Rune sighed and hung his head. "Out of curiosity, who am I being bait for? I honestly can't say I know of anyone that would care enough about me to do...whatever it is you want."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 pm
{I derp'd. gonk }

"Feathers owes me a refund and so far she's refused to pay. The other? Well, that one isn't quite so personal. At least not against you." Ophelia gave a small shrug. "Anyway, that's neither here nor there. I can't really let you out or give your clothes back, but I can try to make things as pleasant as possible. Are you hungry for anything? Thirsty? Want a book to read? It might be awhile until either fish bites the worm, so to speak."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:27 pm
"I can't even have my clothes back?" Rune whimpered. He hadn't stopped blushing since he saw he was nude, and having someone else to see this wasn't helping. "This is extremely humiliating!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games