Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:31 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro stared at his father and stopped crying.He held his plushie close and watched him.He looked up at Mira and looked away from her.Yuki stared at her mother and nodded.'Lets go then."She said then them as she changed Sakura into warmer clothes and in herself into warmers clothes. Her parents placed warmer clothing on themselves and Luu.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:45 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled as Hiro stopped crying. "That's better...Hiro...Daddy might not ne himself again but I want you to know i love you..." He got up took the stake out of his chest picked up Hiro and hugged him warmly. "Well isn't that precious, I suggest you drink this if you don't want me killing your precious baby." Mira said as she threw the packet at him. Hibiki glared at her but drank the human blood. When he drank all of it his eye's turned bright red as his personality changed "Well if it isn't Mira, what brings you to wake me?" Mira grinned "Hanashi...It's been awhile...MY SON..." Luu looked out the window and whispered "Hanashi..."

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:50 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro watched Hibiki and hugged him back.He watched as he drank the human blood and turned into Hanashi.He went to the back of the cage and hugged his plushie tightly. Yuki looked at Luu."whos Hanashi."She asked. Sakura looked up at Yuki and whimpered.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:59 pm

kyonko Banyez

Mira hugged hanashi tightly "My son it's great ti see you again! Ever since you killed that whore Luna your father went and locked you up in the spirit world! I had to live with that god awful Hibiki for centuries!!" Hanashi nodded "Well it's your damn fault for telling me to do so, anyway you know I don't care about any of that anymore...all I need is blood to be happy." He looked at hiro and poked his forehead. "Who's kid is this?" Mira pouted "It's Hibiki's damn child!", Luu looked at Yuki with shame as she explained. "Hanashi is Mira and my dad's real son...Hibiki was a spirit personality of hanashi that dad made when Hanashi killed my mom...he's the monster not Hibiki...Hibiki can only stay in the body with animals blood because like him it a substitution for vampires..."

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:08 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro whimpered alittle as he was poked my Hanashi.He listened to Mira and Hanashi speak and held his plushie close and tightly to him.This was the only thing he would cherish deeply.Yuki looked at Sakura and then Luu."No one wonder Hibiki felt so bad."She looked at Luu and thought."What if I call and Hanashi picks up you think I can help get Hibiki back."She asked her.Sakura watched them and hed her fruit bat in her arms.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 pm

kyonko Banyez

Luu shook her head "He's a sadistic man who drinks human blood whenever he can...we'd have to force back into the spirit world if we wanted Hibiki back..." As Hanashi was talking a red wisp came out of mid air and went into Hiro's blue bat toy. The wisp was Hibiki in his original form, the bad came alive and smiled.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:34 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro looked at the bat and squealed with delight as he petted it.He knew his father entered the bat and smiled and he hugged the blue toy.Yuki nodded and looked at her phone.She placed it away and put Sakura in a stroller."Okay lets try and get Hibiki and Hiro back."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled as brightly as he could, he couldn't speak but he made bat noises. Hanashi got annoyed and lit a cigarette. Mira sighed "Even now I cannot believe your still smoking. Hanashi chuckled "Old habits die hard..." hanashi went outside with Mira. Luu went with the others to go get hibiki and hiro back.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:15 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro smiled at him and listened.He watched Hanashi and Mira leave and nuzzled his father.He tried to turn into a bat like him,but failed.Yuki and her parents followed Luu.She pushed the strolller,Sakura looked around and felt her brother's emotions and smiled.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:24 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled at Hiro "Now lets see if I can look like myself...." He got out of the blue bat and in his wisp form he immitated his regular human look. He was red and see through but was able to grabs objects. "perfect! No powers or anything but this is alright...Hanashi took his body back...so now I'm just see through..." He picked up Hiro and smiled. Hanashi saw Luu and the others. "well look who's here" Still smoking his cigarette.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:29 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro smiled and picked up his bat plushie.He smiled at Hibiki in his wisp form and cuddled up to him."Dada"he said softly tapping his father's see through chest.Yuki looked up at Hanashi when they got close.She looked down at Sakura.Sakura stared at Hanashi and looked at the house and hugged her plushie.Her parents looked at Mira and Hanashi.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hanashi chuckled a little as he threw his cigarette to the floor to stepped on it. "well if it isn't Hibiki's little fling Yuki, oh and I see you has TWO children with him. Someone got busy! Haha! I can't believe that THING actually was able to produce brats without me knowing...little c**t..." He said as he blew a power gust of wind at them "I see you kept little Luu-luu! Remember big brother Hanashi! Your REAL brother!" He laughed manically. Hibiki was joyful at Hiro's first words "Hiro I would love to do more of this but for now I'm gonna need you to hide..." He summoned hiro small wings on him and the wings Hid Hiro. Hibiki came out of the house in his wisp form. His hair was longer as he wore a kimono. "enough Hanashi..."

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 pm

domoarigato12

Mr.Kuko got in the way of the gust Hanashi threw at them.Yuki looked up at Hibiki in wisp form and had tears in her eyes as she held Luu and Sakura tightly.SAkura saw Hibiki in wisp form and giggled"Dad"She said pointing at him.She looked around for Hiro and looked at Yuki.She smiled at hearing her call Hibiki dada and looked for Hiro.Her mother stood next to her father.Hiro nodded and hid in the room.Once he saw Hibiki left he peek through the window and watched them as he hid.
(gtg night)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:17 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled as Sakura said his name, but he could not respond to her he withdrew his sword at Hanashi. "Hanashi...there's no need to get violent...let me back into our body and we can share it...please I am responsible for my children am my wife and Luu...please Hanashi...don't make this any more difficult than it has to be..." Hanashi looked at Mira and laughed "Oh lord hibiki your hilarious! S
till living in your fairy tale I see! Ya know you should stay a meaningless wisp...your looks gotten better...why don't you just run away from it all...relax...forget about these people and move on" Hibiki was enraged "BECAUSE I'M NOT YOU HANASHI!! MR. KUKO I NEED YOU AND YOUR WIFE TO TAKE YUKI AND THE OTHERS TO SAFETY!" Hibiki started to fight with Hanashi.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:10 am

domoarigato12

Yuki watched Hibiki and nodded."Be safe Hibiki."She said.Her parents took them away to a farther area from the house and fight.Mrs.Kuko stayed and looked at one of the windows.She hiro peeking out and smiled.She teleported into the room and picked Hiro up and teleported out with him.Hiro giggled at her.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games