Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:27 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Purehwite snow swirled from the ground and shot towards Kuzan. It swirled aorund the smoke man and shot for kuzan's open mouth.

"I don't think so....." he said as he sent smoke to block the snow. "You can't take it back yet...." He said alughing.

Leprechaun_Sean
(I guess I could do some random crap.)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink finished fending off the mercs. There must have been at least three dozen, each one armed to the teeth. Though, it was hardly a fair fight with Blink's exoskeleton. Even with armed personnel, each opponent was taken down in a matter of seconds. Blink mostly stuck to a form of jiu jitsu, aikido, and ninjutsu for the majority of fight, thus countering and throwing most of his attackers to the ground, and knocking them out. with the mercernaries out of the picture, he could get back to the matter at hand.

Ahead of him, something was going on with Kuzan. a strange figure made of smoke appeared from his mouth. Blink had no idea who it was. The Leaguer drew closer to question mysterious being. "Hey Smokey!" Blink shouted as he drew closer. "Would tell me what you're doing protruding from someone's mouth?" Just then, snow shot up and attacked the man in vain. What the..? Where'd that come from?

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:30 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer had managed to jump safely from the plane with Fade some time ago, but had been held up by... Uh... Stuff... She eventually gets over to Snow, "Are you alright?"

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade honestly had no idea what she was supposed to do and was mostly just trying not to get killed while tailing Dreamer.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

The Voodoo Bunny
Feng put two and two together. "Archer...I need you and your team to guide the snow to the ice man." He said to her before setting her on the ground and looking to the smoke. "that man is the reason i joined the league in the first place..." Fen said coldly. "He almost toke over the world, His name...is Dr.Creed."

Dr.Creed bowed. "Yes feng...it's been awhile..." He said as feng flew at him breathing fire separating Creed from the snow. Feng clearly had a plan.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rather than answer Dreamer, Snow Raven simply moved the edge of her cloak so the witch could see the wound Kuzan's spear had left. She hated showing weakness in front of her team since it had gotten them in trouble many times when she led the Titans, but she was in enough pain and had lost enough blood that, without someone physically supporting her, she teetered a bit where she stood and more blood sprinkled the snow at her feet, steaming where it landed.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer nodded, then stopped in confusion. "How do we do that?" she asked.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:32 pm
Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer's usually distracted gaze instantly focuses on the wound. She gently puts a hand against the wound and starts uttering a healing spell, her hand glowing as it starts to take effect. After several long moments, the wound is healed. "We need to get someone who specealizes in healing...", the witch mutters tiredly, healing always tiring her more than most magic.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow nodded. "I'd have to agree with you there."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"clear a path...that's what i want!" He said as he breathed a doem of fire around him and the villain. "Get the snow to the body!" he ordered as he turned to face the mad doctor. "I'll get revenge for what you did 20 years ago creed!"

Creed laughed. "Is that so?" He said as his body began to turn into smoke. He pulled the gas mask over his face. "Well then my boy! let's finish this!" he said as eyes appeared in the smoke and smoke dragons flew at feng

Kaya grabbed Datascape's arm. "Let's go. My father needs us to get that snow to the body." She said pulling her along to the others

Forever_Hikaru
(So is that smoke still blocking the snow? )

"R-Right..." Datascape said, not expecting Kaya to drag her towards the others. She was still confused on what was going on, but it appears that this man is a great enemy than Frosty.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:36 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer frowned. Clear a path? How? Did she have an arrows that could--wait, of course! She pulled a strange-looking arrow from her quiver. Instead of an arrowhead, it had what looked like a propellor attached to the end of the shaft. With a flick of a tiny switch in the fletching, she started the propellor moving and nocked the arrow to her bow. She drew back on the bow and shot the arrow at the smoke, hoping it would work.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:37 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
The snow jumped forward moving towards the body after the smoke was cleared. It was almost to it's target.

A circle of smoke trapped the snow as a smoke copy of creed formed, towering over the snow. "Back off...master says you can't go home yet!"

"Do you think you can launch me over to the smoke? I can clear it quickly!" She asked Datascape looking back at her.

((yes the smoke is blocking it's path))

Forever_Hikaru
"Alright, lets give it a try." Datascape said as she whistled for her dragon to come near. She herself wasn't that strong, but a dragon's strength should be more than enough. "Hop on its tail unless you rather be thrown by its mouth." She told Kaya.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:38 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kaya jumped onto the tail and smirked. "Alright launch me!" She said as she looked towards the evil smoke man with a determined look.

Forever_Hikaru
"Okay!" Datascape said and signaled her dragon to launch Kaya. The fire dragon moved its tail back then quickly snapped it forward towards the smoke, sending Kaya at quite the speed.

Minnta Aloripma

"So anything a tired witch and an untrained illusionist can do?", Dreamer asks as she turns to keep an eyes on the fight.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kaya started to spin as she turned into her bird form. Fire wrapped aroud her as she turned into a drill and flew at the smoke clone.

Creed launched feng out of the dome. "Too easy..." He said smirking

Feng flew through the air defeated and landed next to the other leaguers. "He packs a punch guys...." he said panting and watching his fire dome start to snuff out.

Kaya hit her mark and drilled into the smoke clone clearing a path for the snow. "Go!"

The snow moved quickly through the opening. It finally reached the body as it wrapped around the body before diving into it through the open mouth. Kuzan's eyes shot open and he toke a deep breath as his skin turned icy white. He sat up and coughed before standing. He sighed as the air froze infront of his mouth before smirking. "thanks cousin...." He said as he made his spear appear in his hands. the black spear glowed and turned white.

Creed growled. "Damn it....oh well. I'll just have to kill now instead of later!" He said before sending a large barrage of smoke dragons at Kuzan

"now watch, as i get payback on the good doctor." He said spinning the spear and stabbing a dragon freezing them in a wave of ice. He pulled his spear out making them all crumble before walking forward towards the smoke man.

Creed growled again. "Damn it...." He said before smirking. A smoke copy formed behind blink and grabbed the diamond form him before flying back to creed. "You think I didn't think this through? this is a setback...." He said laughing. He grabbed the diamond as smoke wrapped around Kaya trapping her. "I have one of the keys here....and two up north....I'm almost finished gathering the keys!"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:41 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven's eyes narrowed, and she took a quick breath and teleported into the smoke around the girl. She grabbed Kaya and teleported her out of the smoke. "I don't think so, Creed." She was still weak from the wound Dreamer had healed, but even weakened, she was strong enough to continue fighting if need be.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:42 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Amidst the ongoing chaos, Blink held onto the diamond as tightly as he could. Feng, Archer, Datascape, and Feng's daughter were fighting with all all they had. Until, something happened to Kuzan. The fighters were trying to let the strange snow reach kuzan body. Once the snow did, Kuzan seemed to reclaim control of his body. Was it true? Was he under some kind of spell cast by this Dr. Creed. Blink went numb. Both his sword and the diamond fell out of his hands. What was going on?

- Unknown

(Really REALLY wasn't sure of what to do. How heck to fight smoke?!
Edit: I accidentally wrote Dreamer instead of Datascape.)

Forever_Hikaru
(Alright...time to summon some kind of wind creature thing...and don't tempt me with the fanfiction ninja )

Datascape changed her fire dragon into a wind dragon, not knowing what else to do against smoke. It started sending wind blasts at Creed to make him drop the diamond otherwise it would try to grab it from him. Meanwhile Skye saw how easily it was for this smoke creep to take the diamond from Blink. She huffed and walked up to him, shaking him. "Hey old man! Now's not the time to be spacing out!" she told him.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:44 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(Don't even think about Hikaru. emotion_donotwant )

Blink suddenly snapped out of his trance upon being shaken. Out of instinct, Blink reacted defensively, swiping at poor Datascape. The Leaguer luckily missed, and by a long shot. The two were at different heights which meant that the back of his fist collided with an invisible face. BLink's breathing was quick as he realized it was on Datascape trying to get his attention. "Oh. Just you kid. Don't scare me like that." He said looking down at the technomancer.

- Unknown

Forever_Hikaru
( emotion_kirakira Embrace it emotion_yatta )

Skye instinctively ducked a little, then realized he punched above her...thank god for the height difference. "Geez, what's wrong with you? Do you even realize what happened?" She asked him and she was not asking about how he almost punched her in the face.

The Voodoo Bunny
Creed huffed. "damn dragon. "He said as he solidified himself. "Do you really think teleporting will save you? i hurt you before i shall do it again snow Raven!" He said as he dashed at snow with his cane to his side.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:44 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow teleported herself and Kaya to stand beside Feng before Creed could get close enough. "That won't work on me twice, Creed. You only managed it before because you caught me off-guard."

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer pulled an arrow with a round head from her quiver, following the man's path. She aimed where Snow Raven had been an instant before and let fly just before Creed reached the spot. The arrowhead exploded, spraying a starchy, sticky substance all over Creed.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:46 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Blink still felt lost in the moment. He had seen the man who had tried to kill him years ago, come out and reveal that it wasn't his own doing. Kuzan had been possessed? Kuzan, someone Blink had considered a brother in the past, was actually the same person from long ago and not sociopathic murderer. The Leaguer shook his head and tried to regain focus. There was now a new villain on the scene. Dr. Creed. Some strange being made of smoke. Luckily, he could solidify himself. Seeing this, Blink found an opening to make a quick strike. "Hope you don't mind if I apologize later." Blink said to the small technomancer. The swordsman reached down and picked his sword, and in an instant zoomed for gaseous villain. Blink past Archer just a little after she shot her arrow that captured Creed. Better make this a good one. Blink hopped up, gaining more momentum, then came down on the bad doctor with his fist clench tightly. One good left hook to the face was Blink needed. After that, light outs.

- Unknown

The Voodoo Bunny
"Oh...you managed to keep me solid girl...very good." he said turning a knob on his gas mask. "However....not smart enough." the spouts where smoke come from shot out red smoke which seemed to start eating the substance. Creed spun his cane and blocked Blink. "Silly boy....you shoud know then to go against a evil genius"

Forever_Hikaru
(Skye: I am not small! emotion_donotwant )

"About time..." Datascape mumbled to herself once she saw Blink get back into action. The dragon blasted Creed with wind to try and clear away the red smoke he produced. It then tried to take a bite out of the smoke man while avoiding Blink.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games