Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 am
((Well let's try this again. I tried to incorporate something I know of but I didn't succeed, so I'll stick to the safer stuff.))

I woke to the sound of battle around me, and dirt in my face. I sat up, the world a chaotic blur of fire and magic and shadows.

Memories began to return, flashing through my mind. My life, over the course of hundreds, no thousands of years, returned in nearly an instant. Of learning my magic, and watching how different it was from the magic of today.

And of the Phoenix technique that saved my life when the followers of Diablos tried to assassinate me.

I stood, raising my face and eyes to the sky. I was near the entrance of the university when I had been grazed by an arrow and knocked unconscious. I put one foot right in front of the other, arched my back, held my arms out with my palms up, and my eyes to the heavens.

Ipharīta ōha! Apanē jādūgara ādi aura rahasyavādī vāpasa ā gayā hai! Mērē li'ē apanē niśāna lauṭēṁ tāki maiṁ royally ādi shamans aura manīṣiyōṁ kē pichalē kē rūpa mēṁ apanē nāma mēṁ gadhā kika hō sakatā hai! Mujhē apanē vidyārthiyōṁ kī rakṣā karanē kē li'ē anumati dēṁ!
I started to chant.

As I started to chant, the university grounds started to quake as a ring of fire lit and flickered around me...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:12 am
Edward didn't respond. He just lied there, unconscious, with heat still coming off of him.

Sebastian laughed as he rolled out of the way of the tidal wave after blocking it. He cast a shadow ring around Maverick and himself, severely limiting the master's movement. "Water needs space, needs movement, where shadow can be anyway, everywhere, and silently still..." He swung up to block the attacks from Maverick, and then used his own power to go on the offence, causing the master to get closer and closer to the blackness.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 pm
Yui had to pull her hands back from the heat that Edward gave off. She needed to get him to a safer place and one that provided help. She doubted she could carry him so she made water gently wrap around him and lifted him up. She then started heading to the infirmary, hoping someone was still there help them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 pm
Atta cursed as one blade got close to her injured hand. It cut the already heavily burdened hand deeply and she gasped in pain herself. She wasn't sure what was going on. At one point her pupil was there helping her fight every one off, the next Jake was sending his gusts of wind towards her to give her a minute of respite and Amaya seemed to be out of complete control. Atta looked around, it seemed that most of the battle seemed to be going in slow mode. She turned her head and watched as things started spreading through the ground. Her doing, even if it was Titan's power...

Looking the other way, she caught vibrations of something happening in the school. That broke her nerve. She glowed earthly, only slightly and sank below the ground. She let Titan take control completely and looked through his eyes at what he was having her do. She herself didn't seem to rise out of the ground, but surrounding her was a huge piece of Earth. She herself was in the middle of a big Earth elemental, and she was only moving it. Titan was powering it... Through her. Titan seemed to give her direction and she followed, smashing through this. Smashing through that. He didn't have her move through the area's around the other masters, but where she was standing everything seemed to get smashed into the ground and added to her giant ,now human mostly, club like hands.

Atta soon cleared what Titan would let her clear and the Earth fell away around her. She was trying to sustain consciousness when she grabbed Aizith and gave the girl a smile. She was bleeding pretty badly from her hand but she pushed herself into helping where Jake was.

((I hope this is fine... >.< I'm trying to fight through a writer's block >.<))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm
((This piece of music will go with this post as well as the next few after. You'll never know what hit you.))

It barely took a moment for the blessing of Ifrit to return. My nails glowed a golden orange as well as my teeth. There were glowing orange rings around the pupils of my eyes. And my hair was the biggest change, as fiery golden streaks now graced my long crimson locks. My skin also, glowed with ancient looking images of eyes, little wings, and symbols that looked like they came from all over. There were strings of Hindi weaving through the glowing symbols, but they wouldn't read right to a modern Hindi speaker.

It had taken some doing to keep a volcano from erupting right next to the school. Now I was walking through the battle, unnoticed by the combatants. When someone from the other side did notice and try to attack I simply waved my hand in dismissal and superheated the air around me to form a Firesorm breeze which sent them flying.

Soon I was standing before the fire 'Master' Amaya. Master Wizard maybe-- only wizards could get burned by their own fire. Honestly, I expected more out of all of these 'Masters.'

FOURTH OF JULY SPECIAL!!! The shout at the top of my lungs was accompanied by a short burst of maniacal laughter. Then my face went stoic as I simply snapped my fingers.

And before my eyes a tiny spark floated forwards. I lifted a finger to watch it dance around my finger tip. Then another, to dance around a second finger...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:35 pm
(Ok where are we now im lost here lol )  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 pm
IchigoK25
(Ok where are we now im lost here lol )

((umm...okay here we go. Amaya is fighting Rhonin and she lost complete control of her powers, Maverick is fighting Sebastian and has allowed Leviathen to take control of his movements, Aizith(Atta's pupil) has joined in the fray and is going all psycho, Atta has allowed titan to take over in her fight as she tries to protect the school and Aizith, and Jake is continuing to fight and appears to be the only master to have not given into his deity, and Zane has taken Sera kidnapped. did I miss anything in that sucky-ish summary?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm
Finally Amaya's powers gave out, her hair returned to normal and her eyes rolled back in her head as she fell to the ground. Ifrit had interfered and taken her magic away long enough to stop the inferno she had caused and save her life. The fire master was an important and faithful follower to the goddess, and one that couldn't afford to die at the time. With her magic back in her control and no longer a threat, Amaya lay in the middle of her scored fields, heavy smoke rising around the injured and unconscious master.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 pm
((going to post in just a moment. Shab you're post is very much okay! biggrin I like the creativity! Jake your summary was excellent biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:14 pm
((Aw! Yay! I was hoping I didn't go overboard. But I also didn't want her to seem to dependent on Titan... >.< But thank you emotion_kirakira ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:46 am
Atta turned to Jake as she tried tying her wound with strips of her shirt and vines, but nothing was staying as she was trying to concentrate on both wrapping her hand as well as keeping herself from being killed. Her eyes fell on Amaya laying on the ground. She looked at Jake. "Jake, Amaya!" She called out to the air master. She herself couldn't do anything for her at the moment, other than sinking the master into the Earth and creating a safe haven type hole for the girl, but she couldn't risk if one of these Diablos members controlled "Earth" or not. She stood, the bandage she had finally got around her hand, stained red and dripping slightly. She wasn't going to let any one else get hurt either. She waved for Aizith and Ash to stay back as much as she could before stepping next to Rhonin she had him sink half way. "You will pay for that." She had hoped that Jake would get Amaya away. Hoped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:43 am
Aizith watched her Master take control of an earth elemental, and she watched in amazement as she destroyed the surrounding enemies. Aizith knelt down on one knee, grabbing at her shoulder. She had cuts all over her body, but the deepest one was on her shoulder. She didn't mind much. She'd heal later or whenever. She tried to calm herself down, meditate a little, but she couldn't help but feel rage against the deities. Why couldn't they have warned them? They could have had a better defense. They could have done so much better, but instead, half the Masters were extremely injured.

Aizith grabbed her Master when she grabbed her, and stared into her tired eyes. They needed to stop. They needed to call of this battle. Otherwise, someone was going to get killed. Her Master continued to fight though, as she rushed over to Amaya and one of the Diablos masters.

"What will make you leave? What will make you stop this?" Aizith yelled, dragging her sword in the dirt as she followed behind her Master.

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:19 pm
((why thank you silver! I try my best to help keep fellow rpers up to date. And best of all my services are absolutely free. just five gold a summary razz ))

When Jake heard Atta he quickly turned towards Amaya and saw her unconscious. "Well at least she's not raging anymore. I just wish she didn't have to take a nap in the middle of the battlefield." He muttered as he summoned some wind spirits to fight in his place as he ran as fast as he could to where Amaya lay. "Don't worry Amaya. We got your back." He said as he picked her up and flew her over to the school.

He considered taking her to his part of the battlefield or leaving her with another master, but that would only hinder them by having them make sure she was safe in addition to having to protect the school. He decided this was the safest place seeing as to how the enemy hasn't made it to the school yet. "Let's just hope I'm not wrong." He said to himself as he noticed a student over by the school.

She had to be from the fire house. She was playing with fire on her finger tips after all. "What're you doing outside the school?" He asked as he walked over to where she was. He remembered Amaya saying that she didn't have any advanced students, so he was assuming she was still a novice. And outside in the middle of a battle wasn't a safe place to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 am
((.... Ok. Why have you people cut me out of the RP?))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games