Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Getting down to the floor level Kyo looked towards the direction that the princess had been tossed out of. "This way" he muttered heading towards one of the windows that lined the halls. He would hear about this later and likely be punished but doing his job took precedent as he dove thru the window. Landing and rolling Kyo pulled his blade close as he saw where the Assassin was at. Rushing towards her he drug his blade behind him. He planned to sever the woman's head from her shoulder's this time without fail.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 pm
Jace had been about to walk away when someone suddenly attacked him. He dove out of the way and drew his sword, calling up the mists again. Damn it! Every time I try and leave, something happens! he thought angrily and circled around, knowing where his assailant was in the dense fog.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:04 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Jezebel sighs, slightly annoyed that she just had to run into someone with powers and knew how to fight. She could hear the guard charging towards her through the mist and silently moves to a new location, ears listening attentively for any noise the mist man may make to give away his location.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:29 pm
The other assassin would find herself with Jace's sword against her back. "Seems I have the advantage right now." He said quietly, taking care not to give his position away to the others. If the woman moved, Jace had a clear shot.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 pm
Alura was about to reply when she heard a guard yell about an assassin. "Another assassin?" she wondered as she kept on towards the tower. "I'm pretty sure that those two girls are heading somewhere. I remember seeing them a few days ago hanging by a tower," she replied as she hurried towards where the guard had yelled. Along the way, she picked up a small leaf and a few pebbles. They may not have been much, but it was better than nothing. "I hope you still have a few pebbles with you. I have a feeling we're going to be in for a fight, Shano," she said as she continued to lead the younger girl towards the commotion. Upon reaching it, she found... mist? How odd. "Stay out of range," she whispered to Shano, stopping her friend from going any further, "And keep a low voice, if you can."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:53 pm
In the country of Fue, a knight stood at the courtyard of the royal castle. Her sword at hand as she was dueling one of the other knights. It was a simple challenge, and one that came every so often when one of the new knights doubted her skill. He had joined but only a week ago, and already thought himself to better than her. She stood her stance against the other knight, and prepared for his attack. They stood across from each other, surrounded by some other knights whom of which wished to watch. The other knights placing their bets to who they thought would win this battle.

Rilli stayed silent as she watched her opponent, and he laughed as he drew his own blade. "C'mon then! Let's see whatcha' got." He jests, drawing his stance. She, however, did not reply as she kept her eyes on him. She allowed him the first move, as previously discussed. He stroke! His sword slashing at her chest as he moved forward. She, in turn, dodged the attack as she side-stepped to his side and attacked his. He quickly blocked the attack with his own blade, but gasped as she twisted his sword in a strange array to where his wrist screeched in pain and he released his sword. Though, before he realized this, she had already elbowed his chest thrashing him to the ground and had her sword at his neck. She was too quick for him to keep up, and he was still new to the ways of the knight.

"You mustn't attack leaving yourself open like that. Keep your arms in, and remember to watch your opponent more carefully. " Rilli said with a stone stare before sheathing her blade. The new knight laid on the ground speechless as the other knights either cheered or cried in joy at the result of the battle. She then smiled, returning to her cheery self as she helped the knight stand. "Hehe, but good try~!" She said like a little kid as she gave him a wink. She then wished the knights goodbye as her shift had ended hours ago.

As she went to the stables...she noticed her horse was missing. "Well...that's strange...." She thought with a pout as she tried looking for the horse. Though, she knew her horse wouldn't leave the stables without a rider. Hmm...I have a feeling this has something to do with the prince... She thought to herself and decided to check if the prince had left the kingdom or not.

(Hello everyone~ I know a lot of you, and it's nice to roleplay with all of you once more! *hugs and give cookies to all of you, including those I don't know*)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:16 pm
As soon as her vision had been obscured by the mists, Arlyn gathered her winds around her to clear at least a couple feet in front and behind her so she could see. She reached the edge of the mists and started running for the castle's main hall. If she was lucky, perhaps her family had not yet returned to their quarters. Surely her father would not deny her this small measure of safety so soon after the crown prince's death?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:20 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Skidding to a stop as the fog came up Kyo looked around. Where was Arlyn at. His question was soon answered as he saw her running back towards the castle. The sounds of more guards coming from the direction she was running towards. That didn't matter tho he needed to keep her safe. Turning he rushed after her, while his blade wanted the blood of the assassin the princess's safety was what came first and foremost. "Arlyn" Kyo called getting closer to her as he kept looking back over his shoulder should the assassin give chase.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:45 pm
"Hey, are you guys okay?" Leon asked, coming up on Arlyn and her guard. Then he looked over at the mist, wondering what the assassin was doing in there if Arlyn was outside his mist.

"True, but what's stopping me from killing you right now?" Jace asked coldly. He didn't know why the woman wanted the girl in the tower, but Jace didn't think it was for something nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:06 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

"Nothing is keeping either of us from killing each other except the need to get out of here. You need to get out for killing the prince and I need to get out for a now failed attempt at princessnapping.", the mercenary responds calmly. She seemed oddly at ease despite the threat of death, one hand keeping hold of her weapon while the other hung at her side.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:58 pm
Arlyn heard Kyo call to her, but she didn't stop running. Seeing Leon, and despite their rocky start earlier at the ball, she ran to the young man and buried her face in his chest, her fingers curling desperately around the fabric of his shirt. She was frightened, and hadn't wanted to turn back even to take refuge in her guard's arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:19 am
"Tons of them left." Shano whispered, actually, she never lost them since they always came back to her. She heard the shout and the mist reminded of the assassin she chased earlier. Didn't her escape? That doesn't matter though, if they really are two assassins then she and Alura will need to be careful."I can fling them with my abilities and also with the rock sling." Trying to prove to Alura that she can defend herself, she didn't try to break into the mist though. "The assassin I was chasing earlier can summon mists. I think they're only trying to escape." Trying her best to be quiet, Shano tried to look through the mist for any change or any slight movement.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers