Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the prince called him his. He looked up at him and nodded. "Y-yes..." He replied then hugged the prince back. "What about you?" He asked him, resting his head on Ezekiel's chest.

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled. "Well, I got to hold you close in my arms. How can I say I didn't have a good night?" He admitted then kissed the top of Yuki's head. "I'm going to go take a shower you can pick an outfit again, if you like to." He said then left into the bathroom. He turned on the water and taking off his pants before getting in.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

A small smile was placed on Yuki's lips. Yeah... He's right... He thought to himself. Yuki nodded when the prince said he was going to take a shower, and his face brightened when he said he could pick out his outfit. "Okay!" he replied to him then dashed into their closet to pick out an outfit for the prince.

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel soon finished his shower. He grabbed his potion and put it on before walking out in a towel. He then walked to the closet finding Yuki still trying to find an outfit for him. The prince smiled seeing Yuki be so happy to do this for him. It was so cute, so the prince stood in the door way and watched his love pull and put back clothes.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki had found an outfit and lokked at it, nodding in satisfaction. He turned around and jumped, seeing the prince in the doorway. "Gosh! You scared me!" He said then smiled, handing the prince his clothes. "Here you go!" He told him, still smiling.

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled taking the clothes he picked out. "I'm sorry, you just looked so cute I didn't want to interrupt you." The prince then kissed Yuki's lips softly before he turned and went back to the bathroom. He then pulled on the clothes Yuki picked out. He looked at himself and smiled. I have the best guy ever... He thought then walked back into the room. "Thank you Yuki." He said then picked up his school bag. It was a Friday and then they get the weekend together again.
A knock was at the door. "Masters breakfast." It was Takami. Ezekiel looked over and smiled at Yuki reaching out his hand to him.
"Shall we go then?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the prince called him cute. He closed his eys when the prince kissed him, his cheeks a soft shade of pink. He watched as the prince left to get changed and got his school things all together. Yuki smiled when the prince came back. "You're welcome." He told him.
Yuki blinked when he heard the knock on the door and heard Mr. Takami. He looked back and smiled at the prince again, nodding. "Yep." He said then walked with the prince to the dining room.

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image
========================

When they reached the dinning hall Ezekiel's grandfather Gilbert was sitting at the head of the table. Ezekiel sat down at his usual spot and some cooked brought out his and Yuki's breakfast. It was some eggs with toast, a few slices of a grapefruit, and few pieces of bacon. A normal break fast, but it was placed together so elegantly and the taste is most likely unbelievable like usual. The prince picked up his toast and started to spread some honey butter on it. He then flipped his egg onto the piece of toast and cut the both up before he began to eat it.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki began to eat the food, loving every bit of it. It was delicious! They cooks did a wonderful job as always!
Gilbert looked up at the two boys. "So, have you decided if we are leaving to Magrathea or not tonight?" He asked. Yuki glanced up at Ezekiel. He wanted to... He wanted to get married to him... He hoped the prince could tell by the way that Yuki was looking at him...

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blinked and looked up at Yuki. He knows Yuki loves him, and that the boy will be his forever. Those words came from Yuki's lips, so it had to be true. The prince looked into Yuki's eyes and smiled. "Yes..." He told his grandfather still looking at Yuki. The only thing now and is number one to find out if Yuki will become a vampire. This subject has been dancing around Ezekiel's mind for a while now. Yuki did say he would always belong to the prince, but does that mean till he dies as a human, or by his side to the end of time? The prince didn't know but shouldn't jump to conclusions, yet, he doesn't know if he could ask Yuki something that life changing.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki smiled when Ezekiel spoke, his cheeks slightly pink. So this was it. There was no turning back now...
Gilbert smiled widely and clapped. "I knew it! I knew it! Did I not tell you Takami? Judging from those sounds last night coming from your room, I just knew you were going to be married now!" Yuki's eyes widened and he almost choked on his food. He looked at Gilbert, his eyes still wide. "W-what?" He asked in disbelief. Gilbert looked at him. "Well, our walls are not sound proof you know. We could hear all the sounds you two made last night." He told them innocently. Yuki's face immediately turned red. He couldn't believe this. Does that mean everybody in this house knew?! He quickly looked down at the table, his face still bright red out of embarrassment.

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel eyes widened when Gilbert said he herd them last night. "The only why you could of herd is if you were in the hall grandfather. Your room is down stairs far from ours." He took a bite of his food and ate it before speaking again. "And if you herd that must mean, Amelia did too." Ezekiel hung his head, and speaking of the devil Amelia walked in and placed a hand on Ezekiel's head.
"That's right~!" She said and grinned. "I had to grab our grandfather and bring him up so he knows how you two are doing. Plus he did find Yuki for you Ezekiel, I had to let him know he made the right choice." She said bluntly and he glared up at her. That was his and Yuki's special moment, but now because miss big mouth here knows, everyone most likely knows.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki fidgeted in his seat. He felt so uncomfortable now because everybody had heard them last night. He was no longer hungry now. "U-um... I-I forgot something...." Yuki said then stood up. "Please excuse me." He said then bowed and quickly left the dining room and up to his and Ezekiel's room. He leaned against the wall and slid down, sitting on the floor. He couldn't believe it! He felt.... Mortified! Just imagining people tuning in on something like that... And he made all of those embarrassing noises! And said so many embarrassing things! Not only did Ezekiel hear them, which in any case he didn't really want him to hear them either, now his grandfather and sister had heard them?!
Yuki covered his blushing face with both of his hands, feeling so humiliated right now! It wasn't like he wished he didn't do all those things with the prince last night, he just wished that nobody other than him heard it.

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel glared back down at his food when Yuki ran off up stairs. He didn't touch his food. Gilbert didn't see what the problem is, he was proud of himself at the moment. And Amelia sat down and began eating like nothing happen. A cook then came and gave Ezekiel his and Yuki's lunch. "Thank you, uh did you hear what happened last night?" He asked and the cook shook her head then left back to the kitchen.
Ezekiel got up and left the dinning room. He went up stairs to find Yuk. He opened the door and walked in. "Yuki?" He then spotted the boy sitting on the floor against the wall. The prince then walked over and sat down next to him wrapping his arm around the small boy. "Hey, it will be alright. Non of the servants besides Takami knows what happened. Please don't be upset Yuki. I'm sorry I shouldn't had gone that far with you, but I couldn't resist..."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at the prince when he sat down next to him and wrapped his arms around him. He shook his head. "No, no! That's not it at all! I... Well I... I wanted to do it too... It wasn't just you..." He told him, his cheeks remaining red. He scooted closer to him and put his hand on Ezekiel's chest. "It's okay... Really it is..." He told him then looked back up at him.

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games