Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 pm
Clasela
        Oh noes! gonk Have you found their entrance source?
        We had ants in our kitchen. Gah, I ended up spraying them to death and blocking the hole.
        My day's good so far. I'm hoping to quickly respond to all these replies, log off and finish my deadline. Then I'm free!

No, I haven't yet. It's got to be from some where under the carpet. >.<
It's happened for 3 years in a row, last year it didn't happen, now I've got them again.
At the moment I'm "feeding" them.
I've got some honey in a plastic bowl, they're getting stuck in it. But that just only brings more. But it'll help me find where they're coming from. I hope D;

Deadline? What for? o:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Haha! Oh, have a little blue Budgie, he's adorable. But I do understand how you feel, I wouldn't touch a frog with a ten foot pole. xD

lol frogs are cute but their slimy :/  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 pm
Lady mewcat

You'd think break-ins would be a little safer in apartments, because your neighbours are right next door.
        That's good. :) I'm sure she would keep you busy along with the housework, because that never ends.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:45 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

You'd think break-ins would be a little safer in apartments, because your neighbours are right next door.
        That's good. :) I'm sure she would keep you busy along with the housework, because that never ends.

oh my isnt that the truth lol shes four and a bit of a handful but she behaves well so im not complaining she even keeps her room tidy :3  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 pm
Mistress100

What's the weather like? If it's wet, that normally brings them in.
        There's a really helpful product called AntRid, you put it on a jar lid and they come, eat it and die, then the others come, take the dead home and they all die. Mwahaha.
        But yeah, they should have a path, ants always have a path that leads to their hole.
        It was just a deadline for one of my editing units. I had to write a response on somehing I studied.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

I'm hoping so. But I have to babysit the dog on the weekend, so I highly doubt weekend sleep.
        What sort of things do you write? It must be nice to be a housewife, I look forward to that day for me. smile

Ooh, so the dog must snore pretty loud o.o huh? You can't just put the dog in another room? =/

I'm a natural sloth so it's definitely a change razz dishes, laundry, mopping floors, vacuuming, cooking, and all that will wear anybody out. I honestly wish that I could find a paying job, though =/ I get kinda bored doing stuff just around the house sometimes. >_<  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 pm
Yokies

I think it is and if so, the meds don't sure that because there was a big fat green frog on the porch the other night... *Shudders.*
        You've got to stop imagining these things! I'm freaking out about using that toilet now! Though the horns would be handy, then I'd have somewhere to store the extra toilet rolls.
        You should. It's always good to go out, even when you don't buy anything.
        I would have to agree on Lovely Lucie. I sold my Oisins' when I brought Ciel: Storge.
        Mhm. I'm scared of him... I don't like to fail, not in this unit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 pm
Clasela

It's that time, so I'll say goodnight. I hope you have a good day!  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:53 pm
Clasela

Rumor is the book was all things about how the father did things, like his research and the such.
Okays~
It's got a good bit of jump scares. And if you have a fear of deformities then it might terrify you. I've been able to sleep just fine though, even without paranoia; and I'm really easily paranoid... xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:57 pm
Aquatic_blue

Yes. I can't do that. He'd just bark and bark! It's my mothers dog and she has spoiled him rotten.
        I do that every weekend so having a whole week to space it out would be lovely! And I wouldn't feel exhausted afterwards.
        That's understandable, it does get repetitive after a while. But you have to make the most of it. I treat housework as a stress-reliever so it doesn't bother me. >.<

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:00 pm
Lady mewcat

Haha, that sounds like a very good kid! It's good that she does her bit~ What a cutie. ^o^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:00 pm
FaelenLeigh

You too~ Have a good week at work! heart

Clasela
Crew

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Haha, that sounds like a very good kid! It's good that she does her bit~ What a cutie. ^o^

She is smile i love her to pieces :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 pm
Clasela

Oh man that sucks. D8 Terrible frogs. XD
I'm sorry, it was just too easy for me to imagine. XD Yeah, think of it that way!
Yeah, I probably should go out more often, but I don't really have the way right now. ; w;
I actually haven't used my Storge for the eyes in a long time haha. I use Oisin's way more often. xD
What unit is it?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:13 pm
Broken Heart Production

Hm, interesting. But then how did he get the real Aya in the first place?
        I noticed the picture, it is a bit deformed, isn't it? I think I'll watch an LP first before I download it, just to get a feel for it.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games