Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 pm
(OOOOOH! Now my brain is working. Sure, why not?)

Rajin was slowly getting back into a less annoyed mood, that is, until another family scent entered the cafeteria. It was Robert Price and Carlanza. Those two were getting awfully buddy buddy for just their first day. Rajin found this to be a good time poke a little fun at them. He picked up one the chopsticks he wasn't using and aimed it at one the two. The ifrit began calculating the trajectory, arcing the chopstick ever so slightly. Rajin torqued the chopstick back and then sent it flying at the two. The flimsy chopstick spun through the air, whistling as it flew. It managed to hit Robert square in the noggin. "Bullseye." Rajin whispered as he gave a tiny smile.

Terry caught up with the lovely math teacher. Even though there was an obvious height difference between the two, Terry didn't mind looking up to make eye contact. "Well it is the first of of the new school year. I always do this ridiculous act for the kids." Terry said smiling chipperly. "So Angie, what 'ave you been up to? Messing with the laddies' hormones and making all the other lassies jealousy of your looks, hmm?" The leprechaun playfully inquired to the succubus.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:01 pm
((haha))

Carlanza looked up as something was thrown their way. As the small piece of wood hit her new friend in the head her eyes narrowed. "That was not very nice. You should apologize... Immediately. The vampire said coolly. She took another bite of her ramen and tomato juice as she waited for the Ifrit's apology. They weren't close but she didn't doubt that the male could hear her. Monsters were weird in that way sometimes. If he didn't though she would get up to make sure the second time

Angelina chuckled cutely. "Oh you know me so well. I already have one male you seems to have forgotten where he was just at the mere sight of me. It is so much fun." She admitted. She happened to think Terry was rather fascinating and happily kept him as a friend.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 pm
(I think Rajin and Carlanza aren't sitting close to each other)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:57 pm
((Sorry edited))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:27 pm
"Aye. I bet he did. I remember last year ya had yerself a student crawling all over you like a wee love sick puppy." Terry chuckled and tossed his head back. "This should be quite an interesting year. We have a whole new batch spookies and some humans. I bet all the students are trying to find out just who it is." Terry looked up at Angelina with a smile. "But us teachers already know." He said with a wink. "I wonder what's on the lunch menu today. I'm getting a hankering for some stir-fry."

Rajin scoffed as he managed to hear Carlanza's demands. How pitiful. She actually expected him to apologize. "Make me." He said dully, sure that she would hear it. This was classic Rajin. Starting fights with people regardless of their sex. Rajin would get into a fist fight with his grandmother if he wanted to.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:34 pm
Angelina giggled at the same thought of the upper classman who she had relinquished from her harem. Once he had been hers he wouldn't give her the space she wanted. She walked with the shorter male but didn't see him that way. In order to see the shortness she had to look passed that overwhelming personality the leprechaun had. "Ah yes, some Stir-Fry would be lovely."

Carlanza looked over and smiled cutely. "Sorry, but as I am now I would prefer not to hurt a fly. I'm just asking for you to say sorry and be done with it." She said taking another sip from her tomato juice. The attitude she had had a second ago had vanished, as if her inner self was trying to defend the human as well.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:11 pm
(And without even trying, I am friendzoned. What a cruel and harsh world.)

Rajin felt Calanza's words strike a nerve. She called him a fly...A FLY?! This in itself was a crime. If you're going to compare Rajin to an insect of some kind, make it a scorpion or something. Not a fly. The ifrit got from his seat and walked over to the girl. He stared down the seated girl with a poisonous look. "Come again?" He asked with a hint of animosity. If things were going the way they looked like they were, it was about to get ugly.

As the two entered the cafeteria, Terry noticed that one of his students looked to be up to no good. He could feel a nasty vibe emanating from the tall boy. "Rajin Uusash. Looks like he's picking a fight with a girl. Rather ungentlemanly of the boy, wouldn'tcha say so, Angie?" The leprechaun asked to the succubus who stood above him. "I just had him in me last class, along with the girl he's staring daggers at...in fact, a lot of the youngins' here were in my class. funny."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 pm
((I had meant she didn't see him as short xD))

Carlanza looked up without moving her head as the male came over and looked to be quite upset with her choice of words. "As I said. And I shall repeat for you; In my current state I would prefer not to hurt a fly. I am just asking for you to say you are sorry and be done with it." She said. Her eyes seemed to glint with a bit of fear and challenge in them. She didn't act afraid but it could be seen that atleast part of her was afraid. She cocked her head to one side and smiled.

Angelina walked in and crossed her arms. "It's the male that couldn't keep his cool in my classroom." She said chuckling. She would probably stop them in a moment, if no one else would. Male's just weren't able to hit females. It was against her moral code. But she was curious. "Isn't she the vampire?" She asked the shorter teacher.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:09 pm
Rajin lowered his hand and grabbed the girl by by her uniform collar. While it wasn't in Rajin's nature to hit girls, he didn't really feel guilty about using other methods. "I don't hit girls. But lucky for me, there are other ways." Rajin's eyes narrowed as he he began to tighten his grip on Carlanza's collar. The ifrit was about to do something especially nasty, that is, if someone hadn't stopped him./align]

"And that's my que!" Terry piped up as he saw Rajin lift the girl with one hand. Since the boy was an ifrit, he was definite trouble. "Oi!" The leprechaun cried as he dashed in with his cane. "Let the girl go, Uusash." Terry leaped into the air to reach the boy's height. He came down with cane on Rajin's head. The whole cafeteria was now watching fear. This would be second fight today, and all in one period.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:25 pm
Carlanza's eyes narrowed as the male lifted her by her shirt. With her rosaries, she was no where near that strong... But the only way that she could think to get them off was for her to trick someone into taking one of the three. Then she might have been able to handle him easily. But she wasn't that way. As he tightened his hand around her shirt collar a teacher came up as she dangled a foot off the ground. "Aw so you don't normally hit girls? That's adorable! So what are you gonna do instead tough s**t?" She whispered so that the leprechaun couldn't hear her,putting her hands on the hand that held her. She was being defiant. Maybe it would be her luck and the idiot holding her would knock the rosary around her neck off.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:17 pm
Rajin felt nothing when he was struck over the head by the teacher's cane. He didn't budge in the slightest. He did however snarl something fierce when Carlanza decided to mock the ifrit once more. This was the last straw for Rajin. Now while Rajin capable fighter and well versed in the art of Kalari, bar room brawling tactics seemed more appropriate. He slammed the girl on the nearest table and dragged across before throwing her at the wall with inhuman strength.

(Sorry if that seems a little god-mode-y)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:53 am
{{I'm so lost in this rp now. Works got my schedule all wacked}}  

Serphrim

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 am
(Yay a fight! ...I mean...Oh no~ Also basically what happened is that it's lunch time, everyone is pretty much at the cafeteria, Rajin is picking a fight with Carlanza)

It seemed like the cafeteria became a battle zone after a few short minutes. Yui knew that boy was trouble and he already was picking a fight with a girl. Once she saw the girl get thrown, she quickly made an ice clone to catch her, but with his strength, she couldn't really stop. The clone instead turned into a pile of snow on impact of the wall to help further cushion the blow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:55 am
((Fixed, sorry about that. Also, I oddly enough like the Infrit. He may be an a**, but cool character XD ))

Robert watched what was happening as it seemed like was hitting the fan and knew this was going to be a great year if things like this happened every day. He was glad someone was sticking up for him though. Once he threw her at the wall, hell as grabbed her collar it pissed him off. He quickly went to her side and kneeled down next to her. "Are you OK? Anything I can do to help?" He asked wanting to get back at that a*****e.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:26 am
(Probably pay more attention ace. He already let her go. In the.form of throwing her towards a wall.)
Sitting.at his table Jacob watched as the Ifrit went on a bender due to at most his useless pride being hurt. How annoying students could be at times. All they liked to do was try to prove they are hot s**t and get into fights. Why could they not just gawk after the girls like normal boys. Oh well it was not his fight so better stay out of it. Even if he could get an easy advantage over.the boy Terry looked like he was planning to handle it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games