Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:29 pm
At this point Rajin wanted to strangle his mother. What did she think she was doing? He quickly scarfed down the rest of his meal and and left to return to his room, unaware that Krynn was changing into the skimpy swimsuit that his mother had given the lamia to try on.

Meanwhile, Zetaya was still grinning like idiot and getting handsy with Kor. She petted and combed his hair, just fantasizing of how he would look. "Don't be silly Kor dear. You'd look wonderful in a little black striped speedo. All the ladies would be after you in an instant." the ifrit then backed away and began to daydream of her career rising even higher because of her newfound in-laws.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Krynn was pulling her hair from being in the bathing suit when Rajin entered. Her hair fell down against her body, and she turned to look at her husband with a smile. She was glowing. She was being noticed and doted on and loved by a mother figure. Her excitement was so genuine and her joy was radiating off of her. She turned a bit more to face her lover, showing off her body in the suit. She pulled some of her longer locks over her shoulders, letting them hang against her breasts, waist, and hips. She beamed at Rajin. Krynn held her arms out a little, "So?"

Kor shook his head to try to keep from Zetaya. Oh.. good lord, Krynn. The viper turned red at her suggestions, "No, no!" He went wide eyed. He could feel Moira's questioning gaze, "Miss Uusash, while I am so very grateful to be included," He smiled and his eyes sharpened again. He even lost much of his reddened cheeks, "I'm afraid I'm not quite cut out for such antics. I plan on architectural work in my future, not modelling."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:57 pm
Rajin walked in on Krynn changing into the swimsuit his mother had given her to try on. When his wife turned around and looked at him, she was stunning and looking absolutely elated. The could tell that his mother was having some very positive effects on the lamia. Krynn then asked what he thought of her look. She was definitely able to pull the look off with even trying. At first, the genie was hesitant, but he then drew closer to her. He looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was looking. the ifrit then stole a quick passionate kiss from the lamia. She brought it on herself, what with her breasts practically popping out of the massive cleavage in the swimsuit, and her curve fitting so nicely in it. Even the semi bare midriff was getting to him. Rajin uttered a low growl, showing off some his suppressed sexual nature for the lamia. "I swear, if I didn't have these bracelets repressing my true nature, you wouldn't be wearing that thing at all."

Despite the little viper's pleadings, Zetaya kept laying on the modeling ideas. "Architecture! How perfect! We could dress you up for our sexy calander shoot with you as construction worker. We'll get you a hard hat, With nothing but shorts and suspenders while we cover your body in oil." The female went on with her fantasy before being stopped by her husband who began to push her out of the room. "We'll be right back." Sayid said smiling apologetically at Kor.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:01 am

Krynn smiled up at him. When he kissed her, she returned the passions as much as she could before he pulled away. His growl sent shivers down her spine.. and his words made her let out a soft sigh. She gave him another kiss, not bothering to check if someone would see or not. When she pulled back, she spoke again, "Good to know it looks that nice on me," She gave a laugh, although it was a bit harsh. Like her laughs from weeks ago in school.

(sorry rushed u-u will respond w kor, moira, and konstantin when I get home)

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:01 pm
Rajin realized his mistake only when his wife gave an old familiar laugh. This made the ifrit frown. It was a superficial frown but, he made sure that she saw it. "You may want to go out there and show them.I'm sure my mother is dying from the suspense to see your curves in that suit." Rajin then stood aside and made way for Krynn to pass through him and out the door.

(X>X Small post.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Watching him frown, Krynn blinked a bit in confusion. Her glow even seemed to diminish some. She listened as he spoke and then stared as he stepped to the side. She moved to him and gave him a quick kiss before she left the room to find Zetaya. It bothered her, but she put on a smile for her mother-in-law to see. She didn't see her parents or brother, but for that, she was glad. Moira already thought she was promiscuous, who knew what she'd say if she saw Krynn in a piece so revealing. With a hand on her hip and her hair so beautifully draped around her, she really looked like model material. Not seeing Zetaya, though, made the lamia sigh lightly and go toward the genies' room. She gave a little knock and stepped back.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:26 pm
Inside the two older genie's rooms, Sayid and Zetaya were having a quiet argument. "How many time have I told you not to dote over your new models?" Sayid groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Oh you're one to talk! How about that time you started getting handsy with one of them? I've seen the way you eye them. You've even been giving Krynn and Moira the eye." The two ifrits were still butting heads when a knock came at their door. They instantly cooled their demeanors and acted as though nothing happened. Sayid, whose hair fell forward was slicked back into place, and Zetaya readjusted her dress. The female genie went to answer the door. When she did, the ifrit was all smiles, seeing Krynn fitting perfectly into the swimsuit. "Krynn! You look amazing!" Zetaya squealed with delight. She ushered for the lamia enter their room.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:55 pm

While Krynn only caught the tail end, where she heard her name and her mother's, she made sure not to let it show on her face. She smiled to Zetaya just the same and entered the room. In reality, she had been expecting the room to be decorated to their tastes, expecting something similar to her room. She was hit with a pang of homesickness for the school she had actually been despising before departure. She wanted her love chamber back. Her face, though, did not falter. Krynn Zmeya kept her smiles. "Only because of your item, Zetaya!"

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:37 pm
The lady genie was absolutely gleeful. She clapped her hands and began to circle around the lamia. Zetaya began looking her up and down. The ifrit inspected her further by by cupping Krynn's breasts. "Hmm, they fit nicely." As if things couldn't get anymore awkward, Zetaya sunk to her knees and began inspecting the lamia's nether regions. "No sign of unsightly body hair, though there is a slight cameltoe. Luckily, that can be fixed."

Even though he was rather busy doing his own inspecting of Krynn, Sayid drew the line when his wife began physically inspecting his daughter-in-law. "Zetaya!" The ifrit's face seemed light up and steam come out of his ears. "Stop that." Sayid commanded as he pulled his wife away. "You've already made our son-in-law embarrassed and possibly terrified of you."

"But Sayid, their just so perfect! Not even our own son would ever consider taking up one of our busi-" Zetaya was cut short by Sayid put his hand over her mouth. She had a habit of letting her mouth speak more than needed. "Dear, just show whatever it is you were going to show Krynn while I go see our son." The male ifrit then left the room. The nerve of his own wife sometimes. He blamed it on her marid heritage.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Krynn was smiling until she was fondled. Her mouth fell and formed a straight line. Her eyes sharpened, and when she was examined and spoken about, she took a step back. Her ears also seemed to come to a point, and her fingertips started to shift. While she was an open being, being so violated by her new mother figure stirred something in her. It seemed to run in Rajin's family to inappropriately touch another being. Sayid's eye bothered her just as much. Krynn was relieved when he pulled her away, and even more when she was silenced. When Sayid left, the lamia watched Zetaya. "Only Rajin may touch me, Zetaya." Her tone was firm, but not unkind. Her ears returned to normal and her blue fingers faded.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:21 pm
Upon being left alone with her daughter-in-law, Zetaya made a very childish and pouty face. Her pouty features doubled when Krynn told her that only Rajin could touch her, but then a sly smile replace the frown. "So, only Rajin can touch you? How lewd." Zetaya crossed her arms and flipped her long onyx black hair back. The ifrit put a finger to her lip. She was being very mischievous, something that was very unlike her. Despite everything, Zetaya was still enthralled with Krynn. "Wait right there for a moment dear. I have one last thing to show you." The genie left Krynn by herself as she went into a dressing room closet. Zetaya began tossing clothes all over the place and out of the dressing room. One could even see that she had tossed the clothes that she was wearing and hearing the sound of faint metal jingling. Th genie then came out looking different. Zetaya dressed a kind of exotic belly dancer outfit, and she looked, younger! "Well?" The suddenly younger looking genie asked in an expectant tone.

Meanwhile, in Rajin's room, the ifrit's father entered. The young genie looked upon his father with disdain. Rajin furrowed his brow and gave the old ifrit a cold glare. "And just what do you want?" Sayid returned the boy's harsh look and cold words with his own. "Don't give me that tone boy." He snapped. "You've already caused enough trouble since we've gotten here. You've ripped the door to your own room off, you killed a damn shark in front of the public and then carried it back to the hotel, and worst of all, you've been challenging the Zmeya." Rajin said nothing. He looked his father in his eyes, locking gazes. "Do anything else that might anger them, and you will be punished even further than just those bands on your arms." Before Rajin could even say a word, Sayid left his room.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Krynn watched Zetaya with her straight mouth, and formed a frown when called lewd. With the smirk, she felt uneasy. Smirking meant ill luck from Krynn, and she assumed it meant the same with the genie. She listened as the woman changed and metal jingled. She was almost expecting the outfit, but nodded. "It's nice," And provocative.. and would possibly make her husband want to tear into her at first sight. The lamia cracked a smile and spoke again, "I'd love to wear something similar," She didn't specify it would be for Rajin, but she guessed that Zetaya would assume so anyway. The idea of begging to grant his wishes and dancing for him in a similar outfit had her smirking.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 pm
the younger and more youthful looking Zetaya tossed her hair back gave a proud nod of approval. "This what all the efreeti girls wear when courting a male. I have to teach you the dance." Without warning, the genie began to strip her clothes off, right in front of Krynn. Zetaya must have been pretty comfortable being around other people that she knew. But then again, she was known in the fashion industry for being rather unorthodox. "Go ahead and put those on. The brassiere part may be a bit tight on you but that's normal. After you get that on, let me know. I have to prepare." The genie then went to find her other clothes. She needed them especially now that she was naked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:09 am

The lamia blinked as Zetaya stripped and handed her the outfit. She removed her suit and got into the clothes easily enough. The brassiere was tight, almost uncomfortably so. She left her long hair down about her. The bright color wasn't much of a compliment to her skin, and she waited for Zetaya to return. A smirk crossed Krynn's lips at the thought of her mother seeing her like this.. or in anything Zetaya was bound to have her try on.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:55 pm
Soon after Krynn dressed herself, Zetaya walked out fully clothed again, this time, in a different dress. Similar to the one Krynn was wearing, this one was a gold color. The ifrit saw how the dress she previous fit her body quiet snuggly. Krynn's own breasts practically popped out. "Hm, seems you'll need a different one. I'll need to get your breast size so one can be made for you. In the meantime, it is time that I teach you the efreeti dance of temptation. Follow me." Zetaya said as she motion for Krynn to follow her outside. The genie with a seductive sway to her hips. Her hair flowed from side to side with each step and her hips rocked each way. She led Krynn to the outside of the penthouse onto the large roof balcony where the two would have enough room to practice.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games