Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:14 pm
Berith chuckled. "Not at all" he said, "but if you're courteous enough to give me some sitting room, I guess I'll be nice enough to accept it." The Lord of Darkness then sat down on the bed next to Fiona as the crystal ball continued to float in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:52 pm
Wylla shivered. "Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched?" She looked about into the fields, trying to find anybody hiding in them watching them. She shook her head, I'm just imagining things. She thought, quickly dismissing it. "Hey! I think that village is where she's at!" She pointed at a village in the distance.

Vella grabbed both of her swords and put them into the belt around her waist. She pulled them both out of their scabbards, no noise being made. They had a whitish glow coming off of them in the dark of her house. She stepped back outside, one of the Torivors was facing backwards, staring at the walled city in the distance. Vella narrowed her eyes and noted a white and blue shape, which had to be Wylla. The Torivor that was watching matched Wylla's shape exactly, outfit to match, but entirely black with black skin and glowing red eyes. She spoke into the mind of the Tor-Wylla, I challenge you. If I win, your allies must flee. Vella put one sword away, it went back into the scabbard soundlessly. She tossed one of her chain blades onto the ground.

The Tor-Wylla spun about at the sound of her voice in its mind, it pulled its sword and shield out, both made of Torivorian Steel, the only things on her being to be made of color. I accept. We have a consensus. It spoke back. It blocked Vella's first attack, then there was a rapid clashing of weapons, numbering 18 hits within the first few seconds. Vella jumped backwards, the Torivor changing into Vella now, but wielding ChainBlades. It swung a blade, which caught around Vella's sword, Vella held tight against it trying to pull her to it, and she pulled onto the chainblade she had left on the ground. Lifting the Tor-Vella into into the air where it sent the second one her way. Vella then detached the sword from the first blade, and put both swords behind her, one held reverse the other normally. She jumped backwards, spinning, and crossing the blades between her and the flying chain blade. Which flew back and went clean through the torso of the Torivor. It vanished into an inky smoke, leaving the chain blades, one of which had cut the tree into a stump after killing the Torivor.

Paradise451

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:25 pm
Fiona said nothing as he sat down beside her and she looked at the crystal ball, seeing a slight image appearing in it. It fascinated her, but she didn't want to tell him that. After all, she didn't want to be teased by him. Still, it amazed her how well they seemed to be getting along despite everything. Made her feel like being the Lord of Light was more impossible, but she tried not to think about it too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:20 pm
((Ok, who's up for a time skip?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:50 pm
((Me. I'm running out of ideas.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:27 pm
{jawhol}  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:30 am
((Please!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:49 am
((Ok, that's the majority! Next day!))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:42 pm
Fiona had fallen asleep against Berith. She didn't know for how long of if he was still there. She just remembered dozing off as she looked into the crystal ball for such a long time.

Lilly was standing out on the battle front as everyone got into formation. Lilly looked at the rising sun, then at the familiar castle. She swallowed hard as she gripped her spear and mirror shield.

"Charge!" The commander yelled. The other Valkyries yelled out again as they began their raid once again.

Lilly stood with the army and began to charge as well, though falling a little behind the rest. After all, this wasn't exactly her specialty, and she was in no hurry to return to the place where so many of her friends had died.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:47 pm
Berith had gone to his study to watch Max when he was informed that another attack was going on. He switched the image in the crystal ball to that of the attacking forces.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:57 pm
The Valkyries moved into position, using sunlight to begin their invasion again, but this time, the vampires were more prepared, using the dark corners for sneak attacks.

Lilly made her way into the familiar castle, avoiding the path to the throne room, where she felt Berith would be. Instead, she tried looking for her comrades who were held prisoner.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:47 am
Isbjorn stayed close to Lilly, great axe at the ready, he itched to be with the major fighting, but he held himself to a higher standard, and his duty was to protect Lilly, and it was one he'd complete at all costs.

Khaz'therashk stepped out onto a balcony, hissing at the light before casting a spell to negate it's effects on him. He surveyed the army before him with a clack of his teeth. He lifted his arms into the air, staff held aloft and glowing a sickly green. The sky began to darken as clouds rolled in and a high-pitched whistling was heard. Soon meteors began to fall from the sky onto the light army cratering the ground.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:52 am
"Lich!" The commander yelled. "Take him down! Take him down!" At that, the valkyries began to pull out their bows, raining arrows enchanted with light at him as the meteors began crashing and killing many of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:18 am
The castle was a riot, vampires, ghosts, zombies and all manor of dark creatures scrabbled to join the front line. Corpses lumbered through the main hall's, paying no mind to Nicolai as he meandered down the hall, clearly not interested in the battle raging beyond the castle walls.

It was amongst the confusion and stench of decay he had first picked up the distinct scent of a Valkyrie and her pet. He made no attempt to hide his presence as he dogged the pair through the hall way.

Lilith slipped down the corridor's, silent as a shadow. Being able to find her brother with in the castle was more instinct than guess work, it was a pull to the only other creature in this place that resinated the same signature of life as her own.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Paradise451

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:08 am
Wylla watched the chaos from a distance. Nobody was around. Vella had gone in as to make her way to meet both the Dark and Light Lords.

Vella slid past a Valkyrie and her follower. They didn't notice her, but she noticed the two following them, in a casual manner. STOP! She commanded into the living one's mind. Vella stood unarmed at present, but she could have either weapons out in a moment's notice. She was in the dark her, but the windows would make her powers alternate on and off. You might've sensed them, but a dhampir like me could not be sensed by you. I'm a being of 3/4 light and 1/4 darkness by your standards. Vella crossed her arms. She had her face mask and hood up, to only show a small amount of her hair and her eyes. She waited for a reply.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games