Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:20 pm
Vihata

Rex gave a nod, "I can do that... I'll have stuff sent over tonight and more tomorrow," he said about the groceries then he looked upstairs briefly then back to Kota, "You know... Not long after you and Meryth left, he went down with one of the worst headaches I've ever seen. Lasted two months. When he came out of it, he swore that you two were dead. We all had to watch over him. I got the kids in on helping me. They said brushing his hair helped a little bit. We kept him clean and fed him simple stuff, stuff that wouldn't upset his stomach. Kept water and fluids in him... Mainly, we were just here, keeping an eye on him until it stopped..." he paused there and gave a soft sigh then looked at Kota again.

"No one else in the village knows... I figured it out on my own... When the Hunters attacked... Back when he got you back the last time... They killed the island's healer... Desha... No one else knows about it and I'm not going to say anything until the castle confirms it, but it means that we couldn't get any other help for Cass when he went down..." he told him, then gave a nod as he turned and left, clearly intending on getting them some supplies.

Upstairs, Cassius turned into the caressing of his hair, finding that it helped distract him from the headache. He couldn't handle anything pulled up tight around his shoulders and neck or he got claustrophobic, but had no problem with Meryth laying beside him. He couldn't really concentrate on anything either, only the pain and the fingers moving through his hair...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:02 am
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

Rex led Za'Vira to the shop, then around to the back door that opened up onto the beach. He simply walked inside, "Kota? Meryth? I'm back and I brought help," he strangely managed to get his voice to soften and carry upstairs at the same time.

He motioned for Za'Vira to follow him into the kitchen and frowned at the mess, "Yeah, he spilled the coffee, alright... You go ahead and get started on what you need to do and I'll get that cleaned up and this stuff put up," he told her softly as he put the box on the table and went for the mop and a rag.

After the last time he'd helped out with Cassius, Rex had figured out where everything was in the house. So getting the coffee cleaned up didn't take him long and he stoon had the kettle going on the stove for her to use while he put cold foods up in the ice box, still not sure how Cass had gotten that spell to work...

He worked on putting the rest of the food away while he waited for the Alichino to come downstairs.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:43 am
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Vihata

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Za’Vira was grateful that Rex was so openminded, and went about grabbing a few things from the kitchen she needed to prepare the remedy she’d made in the past that would help bring the migraine down and spend a few minutes making sure everything was blended together. It was only after the ingredients were prepared and in a paste of sorts that she grabbed a cup and took a spoonful of the paste and stirred it into the water as she carefully poured the hot water into the cup and simply looked at Rex as she stepped over to him with the cup in hand “well it’s ready, might be a little strong but it should help with the migraine” she said as she held the cup in her hand. She wasn’t really sure what to expect from those who Rex had called out to, and just hoped that they were just as understanding as Rex was or anyone else she’d met here, admittedly she understood that not all human’s hated her but the hunters always seemed to be on her heels at every moment did cause her to question her reasons for even leaving Ruisto village to begin with, thankfully her curiosity always did get the best of her and so she simply persevered, even if she did have to kill the occasional hunter or two for trying to kill her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:54 pm
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

Rex gave a relieved nod to Za'Vira then smiled at Kota when he came downstairs, "Good, good, good... You take Za'Vira here upstairs and get Meryth help you bully Cass into drinking that then tell Meryth to get some sleep. He'll be fine laying with Cass while they both sleep. Then you can come back down here and help me get this stuff put up while you talk with Za'Vira here about how to help Cass' headache," he told him, taking charge as he usually did. He never gave Kota a chance to protest, simply moved on as if it would be done.

Honestly, there was no need to protest it all because he was sensible about it all.

Upstairs, Cassius turned into Meryth, laying his head on the male's chest, finding that he liked being held without being held down. He was almost to the point of being able to sleep for a little bit as the pain ebbed a bit, easing for a little while before it would flare again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:18 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Vihata

Za’Vira’s tail twitched slightly as she bowed her head slightly “forgive me for the intrusion into your home, when I heard that someone needed help I offered my assistance. I am Za’vira Lucio” She looked at Rex for a moment before she followed Kota upstairs keeping quiet and respectful as she went upstairs and into the room. The darkness made it difficult to see when she was inside, and took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the environment before she placed a hand on Kota’s shoulder and simply shook her head as she walked past him and approached the bed where two lay, one in the arms of the other, sitting down on the bed close to them she bowed her head at the one holding the other and simply whispered in a soft tone “everything will be alright, I’m here to help” She placed a hand on the man’s face her fur soft to the touch and carefully moved his head “drink, this will help” Za'Vira whispered as she offered the cup to him and hoped he would drink it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:20 am
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

Cassius did protest, though. While the feeling of her fur was soothing, Cassius didn't want to drink anything. He just wanted to be left alone to deal with the pain. But then Meryth and Kota both ganged up on him, Meryth physically helping him lift his head to drink from the cup while Kota supported him mentally.

He was relieved that the drink wasn't as bad as he'd thought it would be. He could easily taste the white willow bark, but it was covered nicely with the ashwaganda root, frankincense, and feverfew with a generous batch of honey in it to make it drinkable. There was something else in it that he couldn't identify, but was held a sweet aftertone that he surprisingly liked. He got all of it down then laid back down, curling back up against Meryth with one arm over his head.

Honestly, he wasn't being rude. He was just in that much pain. His entire world was consumed with it for now. Then the unknown herb snuck up on him and put him to sleep.

Sleep was a relief that he'd desperately needed and let him escape the pain entirely. He was able to drift into the darkness of his sleeping mind, deeply enough into sleep that even Kota and Meryth were unable to feel the pain through the bond.

Downstairs, Rex was still unpacking the box he'd brought in. He'd also accepted a second box delivered silently to the back door from the market, so he also had that one to unpack and was doing just that when Za'Vira and Kota came downstairs after convincing Meryth to get some sleep as well...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:00 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Vihata

Za’Vira was relieved when the remedy started taking effect and smiled lightly before she got up from the bed and walked by Kota “he’ll be alright once he’s had some sleep” she whispered as she casually made her way back downstairs and into the kitchen to put the cup in the sink before she stepped over to the bowl with the paste and stepped over to the refrigerator and simply put it inside for future use, and stepped over to the counter and leaned up against it really unsure as to what to do. Eventually looked at Rex and she spoke up “is there anything else I can do to help?” she stood there casually her hands resting on the counter, her tail casually moving about as she stood there, though she contemplated whether or not she should go ahead and leave since she did help the man upstairs with his problem. Though she did have to wonder if she should stay in town for a while, just in case she was needed again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:38 pm
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

Rex motioned Kota and Za'Vira over to the boxes and supplies on the table, "Why don't you help Kota put this stuff up while I get the aerie set up for that bird before he wakes up and complains? Kota, I'll be putting Za'Vira up over at my tavern until she figures out where she wants to be permanently. She's probably in as much shell-shock as you were. Not many see the Etsuma much and they were staring at her a bit in the marketplace. I know you know what that's like since not many knew what to make of you and Meryth at first, so maybe you can make her feel a little better," he said simply then patted her on the shoulder and moved off to the studio and the stuff boxed up for the aerie.

Rex wasn't trying to set them up or anything like that. But he was hoping that Kota would make a friend and Za'Vira would have someone on the island that wouldn't stare at her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:24 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Vihata

Za’Vira bowed her head slightly at kota’s introductions, and smiled when she was thanked for helping and looked at rex surprised that he’d offer her a room there but didn’t say anything since she suspected that she’d have ended up there anyway, and this was his way of thanking her for helping, Eventually she spoke up “you’re welcome, I’m glad I was able to help, it’s not very often that I’m able to do anything.” Za’Vira shifted uneasily at being reminded by the stares of those who’d seen her, though she was a bit surprised by the fact that he knew what she was, a good indication that perhaps her kin had indeed started leaving the homeland. Stepping over next to Kota she grabbed a few things that still needed to be put away and went about seeing where they went and putting them there. As she helped, she couldn’t help but wonder what she was going to do, she wasn’t really sure since she hadn’t come here with a plan in mind apart from just exploring the surrounding area and eventually moving on. Now that she was here Za’Vira wasn’t sure what she would do, she hadn’t counted on having to give aid to someone who needed help which surprised her even more since she would have thought that a healer would have been more than capable of helping him and looked at Kota “uhm… is there no one in this village that is a healer?” she was perhaps a little straightforward with her question and quickly looked at what she was doing and continued.

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces