Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:43 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Cat's Meow tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Customers/Chester tab tab MONEY: $300 tab

• tab tab 🌸 Listening curiously as he explained about the social media channel. Smiling sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "That sounds cool...Erm at the risk of sounding like I've been living under a rock, I haven't used social media a lot. My...My sister set up a page for me before I came here. At the demand for pictures to see how I'm doing I guess. But I haven't used it much. M-maybe I'll have to check out your channel now." He was curious to see it after all, so maybe it was time to check in on that page she'd made for him. "Oh, good luck. Hope you get it on the first try." Those driver's tests were tricky, it seemed to be a popular opinion. Kisari was sure it must be rigged against them, or people just got instructors that were trying to make it too hard.

tab tab 🌸 Coming back to him after he walked the little girl back to her mom. "Mhm...well I'm sure it will still be a sore spot, something that will heal a bit over time. But if I could help just a little I'm glad." The flower seeming to help calm her at least a bit. He knew it would still be a sad thing to remember about her bunny. But there were all the good memories still. "H-huh Oh, um...well I actually ought to be done in a couple hours. I had the day shift today, so I'll be done soon." Probably two hours or so to go. And get to enjoy the rest of the afternoon/evening off. He'd finished most of the heavy duty stocking. Now it was just some clean up. He was surprised by the question, since he'd stammered a little in response. His cheeks a little pink, trying to compose himself. "How about yourself...After Tiffany's appointment, do you have anything else planned for your off day?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:48 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

"Thanks for the support, though you don't have to follow right away on my channel. Well, I'll send you a link later," Chester confessed, nervous as hell. It was nice to know that Kisari was willing to open up a little, but it shouldn't be forced. Finding out that Kisari's shift would end in a few hours was quite convenient, to be honest, so when the question came about, Tiffany woke up from her nap, gazing at the the two curiously. Chester noticed her after the mew and he gave the cat a gentle nudge on her side with his sneakered foot. "Nothing much, and I may have to go home after this to continue with my studies. But we can hang out some other time once I'm done with the exams. So far, you are quite a good guy," he replied. And that reminded him of something important that would be another factor for the meet-ups and whatnot.

"So, where do you live? I'm in Pasadena," he asked. If Kisari turned out to be living in another housing district, that would be a bummer, but he wouldn't mind about meeting up somewhere for the two to enjoy the day together. Tiffany let out another mew as if she wanted to know as well. Hopefully, there wouldn't be another crying kid to spoil the moment between the two.

Mood: mostly good
Company: Tiffany, Kisari
Money: $25.00 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

kotaro17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:49 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Cat's Meow tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Customers/Chester tab tab MONEY: $300 tab

• tab tab 🌸 Scratching his cheek, a sheepish expression on his face, "I guess I sound a bit too eager saying that I'd follow it so suddenly. I hope I didn't sound foolish or anything," saying like he'd follow the channel right away. He just didn't want to end the conversation and say something like 'oh you have a channel, that's interesting.' and not offer up some other commentary. It'd still be interesting to check it out. Seeing as he hadn't followed well...anything online. Other then having his family on his social media, he did next to nothing with it. This would make for an interesting start at least...right? Checking out his channel, his music, possibly following it, but...not as a groupy or anything like that, it'd be silly wouldn't it. Especially having just met and spoken to him like he was now. He didn't want to sound so inept with social media, even though he honestly never used it much so he probably already sounded like he lived under a rock.

tab tab 🌸 Letting out a surprised chuckle at that pronouncement, that he was a 'good guy.' "Ahah, well I'm glad you think so. Thanks for that compliment I suppose. You seem to be a pretty good guy yourself." Plus his kitty companion had good things to say about Chester too, from what Kisari could read off her. She liked him, and animals and their instincts were rather good judges of character. Not something he'd blurt aloud though, about 'hearing' her, in case someone thought him crazy. "I see, good luck with your studies. I hope your exams go well," A little disappointed their conversation would probably end shortly with that, if he was leaving and busy after the appointment. This was probably the most he'd spoken to anyone here in this city besides some passing hi and byes, truth be told he was liking the conversation so far.

tab tab 🌸 "I'd enjoy that...hanging out," it'd be nice the prospect of chatting further. "Oh...Um...I'm in the Etoile housing district." A nice simple area, small housing along the coasts and docks. He'd often be lulled to sleep by the ebb and flow of the water waves at night, being so near. It'd become something calming for him, and he didn't need any big spaces. So the little housing was fine for him. "It's nice down by the water there and relaxing." It provided him a calm space to relax and work on some of his drawings and art. Having an artbook with various sketches of the ocean views already.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:55 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

Yipes, so much for the guess of them becoming possible neighbors, but the visit to each other's houses in the near future wouldn't be so bad. "Hmmm... heard about the similar description via the brochure," Chester admitted, and Tiffany let out another mew, mainly because she was fine with the visit as well. He would let her walk with him from time to time so that she would get some exercise. Chester then looked at his watch; a few more people to go, then it would be his turn to guide his pet for the check-up. "And before I forget, shall we exchange contacts? It may take a while before our next encounter and we can communicate from time to time," he suggested. Tiffany let out a purr, suggesting a pat, before he did so with a free hand to her head. Thankfully, the next one wasn't as chaotic as the crying kid before, though there was some excited cheering from the family pet.

It was actually a chihuahua, picked up by a teenager who hushed the pet gently before moving forward to the check-up station. At least the two weren't that close to the dog or there would be trouble. Dogs were on high alert at the sight of cats, after all. Tiffany ducked her head slightly to avoid being noticed by the tiny dog, hopefully.

Mood: mostly good
Company: Tiffany, Kisari
Money: $25.00 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

kotaro17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:21 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑭тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:41 am
-
OOC: I hope I am not counting to early :p

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: The Cat's Meow
                                                              With: ?
                                                              Age 23
                                                              Orientation: Gay, Single
                                                              Status: Healthy, starting his work day
                                                              Address: 1423 Doux

Zayid sighed a bit and looked at the shop's front before him before a smile played over his lips. Yesterday had been his first day at the shop and it had been pretty nice. He was still adjusting to this new life, but so far it wasn't half bad. It had been an easy day where they usually would just clean the animals, feed them and refresh the water. Even the communication with customers had been going well. It put the young man at ease in his new job.

Though he didn't linger on those thoughts to long. He had to go in and start his day. Zayid walked through the door and to the back where he could leave his bag with food and something to drink as well as his jacket while he would be going about the day. It only took him a moment before he was walking out into the store again, now clearly recognizable as an employee of the store. The first he would do was to begin with checking all the animals and see how they were doing, refresh their water while at it and to clean the ones that needed cleaning.

He wasn't doing anything special just yet, but everyone had to start somewhere. And this was his first job in his entire life after all. Animals was something he actually knew something about so it was a good fit. For today he would be running till near evening, but it wasn't really on his mind as much, since he liked to focus at the job at hand, while keeping vigilant for customers with questions or in need of directions through the shop.

Profile: Zayid Amir

-

-

[color=#e65c00]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:42 pm
User Image

xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxMiyu's thoughts were elsewhere as she walked into her workplace, the door making that all familiar chime as she came in. She had briefly noticed the sign say open and that had made her slightly nervous but she was much to distracted to think much on the matter anyway. To be honest, she was worn out. She had finally moved places and had a lot to unpack, paint, and decorate. To be honest, she was nowhere near done and her house still had yet to look how she wanted. Her old place was nice but it had to many memories she didn't quite want to think about as she had kept feeling lonelier.So with this new place, she was sure things would turn up. Or well she was hoping.

Anyway, having walked in her thoughts occupied, she went to where she knew the employee aprons were and put one on. There were multiple things you could wear as an employee but she preferred this. Then, she started making her way around. While going around she noticed some of the cages were already clean and water filled along with food. She was a bit puzzled until she let out a small squeak as she finally noticed what she assumed was her fellow co worker in the next pen she went into. She hadn't noticed him due to him seeming to be camouflaged or well hid since he had been bent over and the dog in this one was a bigger one.
Ah what should I say? I'm guessing he is a co-worker...I hope he isn't a customer. Wait a customer wouldn't be cleaning or doing food what am I thinking...I should greet him right? Right...that is the proper thing to do. I can't believe I hadn't noticed him before...ah speak... "U-Uhm...Hello. D-do you work here too?" E-eek...real smooth...w-what kind of stupid question did I just ask...I'm sure he works here.""I-I'm Miyuki a-and you?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cat's Meow aka Work xxx WHERE

A Stranger? xxx WITH

Dress xxx WEARING

Thoughtful/ It is good to be ba-o-oh...who? xxx WONDERING

ooc: Hope this is okay~

Rhun Tolihzeh

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:31 am
-
OOC: It's fine smile Don't worry about it ^^

User Image

With: A new face?
                                                              Age 23
                                                              Status: On his second day of work

Zayid had been working just a bit away when he heard the bell's chime. Usually he should go over and greet them but right now the pen door was open and leaving could possibly allow the dog to escape. Assuming he wouldn't be the only one working here today, the young man decided to leave this customer to one of his co workers and instead harbor the safety of their four legged resident. What if it would ran out into the street? Deciding such Zayid went back to focusing on the clean up of the pen.

He was about to refresh the water of the dog when he heard a voice not far from him. They didn't sound very confident though. Zayid tilted his head for a moment when he heard the question before he chuckled softly. He was wearing one of the employee outfits, of course he worked here. "Well yes I do work here. Not that long yet though, this is my second day." he replied and smiled at the girl. She seemed to be feeling a little out of place. When she introduced herself though, the man just stepped out of the pen and closed the door so the dog wouldn't escape and walked to her. "Nice to meet you Miyuki, my name is Zayid. It looks like we'll be co-workers from now on." he said as he offered his hand for her to shake.

He could understand her hesitance. He, too, preferred interaction with animals over with other people but not because he disliked other people it just was a lot easier. He might get used to it over time. After all now he would be interacting with colleagues and customers on a near daily base. "Have you worked here long?" he asked her curiously but also to see if it might set her at ease a little. The way she was now seemed very uncomfortable for her to work with.

The_Little_Rabbit

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Lysander casually snagged the leash out of his passenger seat once reaching the Cat's Meow. While the weather wasn't terrible, he wasn't willing to walk all the way from Uptown in it. Getting out of the obviously expensive car, his red eyes scanned the parking lot as he made his way to the back door. There weren't many cars parked, but then again, he had never really seen many any other time he came around. Opening the back door, out jumped a black and tan dog with bright, striking blue eyes. Immediately after exiting the car, the dog walked around and sat beside Lysander's side. "Good girl," he mumbled as he closed the door and clipped her leash to her collar. Pressing the alarm button on his keys, he turned from the car and walked to the front door of the pet store, pulling out his phone in the process. He had gotten an alarm early this morning about Tyrese's birthday. Maybe he should get the guy something? Maybe stop by? At the very least share a drink with the guy. There was no bad blood between the two men, just a whole lot of awkwardness.

After sending his text on getting drinks, he slid the expensive phone back into his pocket and continued about his day. Pushing his sunglasses onto his head so he could see inside, red eyes roved the store floor before making his way towards the dog section. He could hear people talking so he knew people were there, but they weren't really any of his business. It wasn't until he got a little closer that he realized he recognized one of the voices. He hadn't heard it in a while, in fact- Lysander looked down at Serendipity, who looked back up at him. "She hasn't been around for a while..." he muttered to his pet. Rounding a corner, casually leaning over to 'spy' on the two people talking. Brows raised when he did recognize the female voice. "Miyuki?" he spoke casually, wondering what she was doing here and where she had been.

The_Little_Rabbit
Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:43 pm
User Image

xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxMiyuki was very nervous and like the open book she tended to be most the time, it was clearly written in her mannerism. Clearing her throat, she nodded letting him finish speaking. She almost wound up saying her name again after he introduced himself, purely out of habit of introduction 101. Anyway, with a little word of encouragement to herself, she finally spoke. Her co-worker, though male, seemed nice after all. Although with that hand…she really wasn’t used to such interactions and it wasn’t an understatement to say she had social anxiety and a fear of men. ”A-ah…Only your second day? Y-your doing a great job…I think…I mean you are…” The poor girl was already stumbling over her words, lightly taking just the tip of his fingers to shake before quickly letting go but trying to do so in a non-rude or offensive way. Zayid is a cool name…I wonder the meaning behind it.

After the shaking of hands…if you could call it that, she gently petted the dog beside her. She had been sure to close the pen so it wouldn’t get out but that meant she was slightly trapped. To the male’s question, she glanced at him one again.
"I have y-yes…o-or well s-sort of. U-uhm I-I was sick b-but now I’m back a-again! D-do you enjoy it here?” I don’t want to admit how sick I had gotten or that I’ve had to quit once and was fired another time due to how long I was unable to work. Even if there were no hard feelings and they know I’m a good employee. Being healthy comes first. Ah I wish I didn’t get sick so much. I should be more careful. Miyuki had continued to stumble over her words, having tried to explain with as little detail as possible. She was also quick to change the subject off of her and onto him.

During their conversation, she had heard the ding of the bell and so she knew she would need to go check on the customer…probably, unless her new co-worker offered. Although it seemed neither would need to check on the customer who just walked in as he had found them. Of course she wouldn’t have known it unless he had spoken. With the sound of her name, she turned around slowly as she was a bit startled. Her eyes widening as she took in the person’s figure.
H-Him?! Of all people?! A-Ah..L-Lysander…h-hi…what are y-you doing here? When did he get here? Was he listening in on us? I sort of wonder how he is doing…I hope he doesn’t do what he did last time. Wait he can’t there is a pen separating us. It is like a barrier. I’m safe…For now. Why did I even ask what he was doing here. Of course it is to shop for pet stuff ugh why did I ask another question like that.

Her voice came out in a squeak with her face going just slightly pale. It wasn’t as if she didn’t dislike the male. He was just…a lot for her to handle. That and she hadn’t seen or talked to him in a while. Would he even remember her promise to him? Or well was sort of forced to make in a way with his unbelievingly overbearing in the nicest way possible? Personality and the worry for the dog which she also finally noticed. His dog seemed well behaved and she had definitely grown! Her eyes had lit up just at the sight of the precious furball. Her mind that had gone error 101 exe at the sight of Lysander and the reminder of the events between them, being re-booted from the essence of something that well wasn’t a male and was something she loved…an animal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cat's Meow aka Work xxx WHERE

Zayid and Lysander xxx WITH

Dress xxx WEARING

Slightly Panicked/ Think about the animals...happy thoughts...not about the men... xxx WONDERING

ooc: I assumed he had called her name lol let me know if I need to change it~

Rhun Tolihzeh

AnnoyedPanda

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:44 am
-
OOC: He stepped out of the pen before closing the door lol.

User Image

With: Miyuki, Lysander?
                                                              Age 23
                                                              Status: Working his second day

Zayid was slightly confused with how the girl carried herself and how she barely shook his hand. But he didn't worry to much about it. It wasn't like he himself came from the best neighborhood or life either. During his time with the gang in Texas, the Arab had seen his share of suffering and results of other less legal acts. Yet he didn't need to work hard to pick up on Miyuki's nervous mannerisms. Zatid smiled hoping to put her a bit at ease. "I look forward to working with you, Miss Miyuki." he replied. Though really it was more like he looked forward to proving everyone wrong about how he could never turn around from his criminal past. He wouldn't just prove them he changed, he would thrive and all within the law to his best ability.

"Thank you for your vote of confidence." he said and chuckled. It wasn't hard to work with animals at all. But it was good to hear someone appreciated the work he had done in these two days. While he was still finding his feet in this new environment, he would definitely be better about it all once he got used to it. "Oh, I did hear one employee was on sick leave. That must be you then. I am sorry to hear you have been ill. Are you well able to work again now?" he asked slightly concerned. "I do enjoy it here so far yes. It's not very difficult work and the animals are all very sweet here." Zayid answered on the latter question. Before he could ask her about how she liked the work here though, their conversation was interrupted by someone else arriving.

"Welcome to the Cat's Meow, Sir." he said, greeting him like any other customer, though it would seem he was known with Miyuki at least. That said the girl seemed to act even odder than before now. The Arab frowned a bit as he tilted his head slightly, but he wouldn't ask what was going on right just about now. The man looked at the dog that was with the man and smiled a bit. She looked cute and seemed well trained. It was good to see the man cared for his pet as much. Someone like that couldn't be a bad person at least, right? "Can I help you with anything?" he asked politely, since his colleague seemed to have forgotten to ask and it was what he was here for after all. Care for the animals was the best part, but interaction and helping customers find their items a necessary second.

The_Little_Rabbit

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:15 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Still the same. Lysander smirked to himself at the sight of the stuttering, frazzled girl. She was just as innocent as when he met her. Absently he placed a hand atop his dog's head and gave an affectionate rub of her face. Walking closer to them, he made sure he was next to Miyuki when he joined them. His ruby eyes gave the young man a once over before leaning a little closer to their female company. His gaze drifted to her shy frame and just like a hungry lion, they looked her over like prey. He had yet to convince the stuttering mess to come home with him in any intimate manner, which was his ultimate goal. She was of legal age so there were no boundaries other than her own personal ones. She was the one that kept him at a distance, but this time, he was more determined. He had asked to see Meg not to long ago, but ended up chickening out. She still hadn't responded to his advances in any capacity and for some reason that scared the hell out of him! He was still confused about the things Meg did to him, but he wouldn't dwell on that now.

"Have to feed the beast," he paused and got closer to her, "Thought of you and came here~" He was running low on dog food and figured a trip with said animal would be good for them both. Who knew it would turn into such a fortuitous arrangement? When greeted by the male companion hovering in their general space, Lysander once again gave him a look over. Lately, he hadn't really been into men and thus, didn't really care much for their attention. It may have something to do with Meg, but he wasn't sure because she basically didn't ever want to talk to him. "Nah, I found what I'm looking for~" he purred seductively at Miyuki as he traced a finger along her shoulder, in reply to the young man's question.

The_Little_Rabbit
Rhun Tolihzeh

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items