Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results
The Voodoo Bunny generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:28 pm
((I'm going to go ahead and roll for the next color arc. Just so I can start planning

1=red
2=yellow
3=purple
4=white

Looks like after the adventures under da sea we're going to pay the Vatican a Visit))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:02 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
((I'm going to go ahead and roll for the next color arc. Just so I can start planning

1=red
2=yellow
3=purple
4=white

Looks like after the adventures under da sea we're going to pay the Vatican a Visit))

((We're gonna need a lot of guns then. ;D ))

"Can't remember the last time someone called me a kid." Nick mused, finishing his smoke and dumping the butt in the proper receptacle before taking a seat, making sure to unsling his rifle and set it nearby, to say he was rather fond of the weapon would be like saying the sky was blue.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:16 pm
"Child, you need ta rememba. Mama Shari was one of the first tribesfolk to descend unda da waves." She said sternly as she raised an eyebrow. "And don't light up anotha one of dose canca sitcks in ma house or I'll curse ya worse than anting dose holy-birdies you call 'angels' can fix." She threatened before looking to Marcus. "Dis one has alotta issues don't he?" She mused as she put her hands on the table. "I'm warnin ya'll now...this process will let you all peer into each otha's heads while I clear up da dreams....Do not going poking anywhere you shouldn't be."

Evan gulped. "So everyone will see memories?" He asked to which the Jellyfish fishwoman nodded. "Great..." He muttered looking down. He had hoped to protect his friends from the devilish thing he referred to as his mother for a little bit longer  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:22 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sitting down where he was instructed Joe removed his mace as he set it on the table infront of him. Since they had gotten under the waves it had seemed to have gotten heavier on his side for some reason. The reason probably was his own fault as his anxiety with being under the water was likely lessening his grip on it. "See each others memories" Joe muttered looking from the shaman to Evan and the rest. He was not sure how much he liked the idea of each of the others being able to freely look inside his mind while the jellyfish woman was working to deduce the reason behind the dreams each of them seemed to share.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:05 pm
Skye smiled back when the woman examined her briefly. "It's nice to meet you." she said to Shari as she followed the others towards the table. As she sat at the table with everyone else, she suddenly froze up when she mentioned seeing into each other's heads and Evan saying memories. "But we won't see anything private, right?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:37 am
Nick held his hands up to show he wasn't planning on smoking inside. Then came the talk of memories. Meh, I don't really care what they see. Nothing I haven't dealt with before. Nick thought, shrugging.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Shari smiled sweetly. "As long as ya don't stray away...Being let inta andotha person's mind you will be let inta their world. You will see what dey see through deir mind's eye." She explained. To ease the burden on ya'll we will ventcha into one mind at a time." She said as she looked at Evan. "Why don't we start with cho sweetie." She said sweetly.

Evan perked up and blushed slightly. "Umm...okay.." He said nervously.

Shari smiled. "Good..now ya must relax...it make dis a lot easya." She said as one of her tentacles moved through the air and started spiraling around Evan from above. "Now....to project your mental world..." She said as she closed her eyes. Her eyes opened and glowed blue as her hat began glowing purple

Evan toke a breath and suddenly his eyes glowed purple at the same time as when Shari's started glowing. "Woah....this...is...weird..."

The room's walls seemed to fall away as and illusion began forming. Suddenly everyone was sitting at a large table inside of a feudal japan looking temple. Several large doors lined the room with strange characters on them. "Good...now, ta find ya dreams..." She said as she motioned her hand towards a door which creaked open. several large purple orbs floated out towards the table. "Now, you are not bound to da table...you may move freely, but beware, behind dese doors are ya friends most private thoughts and memories." She said as she began to look into Evan's dreams  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:32 pm
Skye looked around as the illusion took form. It seemed like a nice and interesting place with in Evan's mind. She wondered how long this process would take, but she heeded Shari's words. She remained seated at the table, respecting Evan's privacy, and hoping that the others would do the same when her turn arises. This whole idea made her nervous as she stayed silent while Shari did her work on the dreams.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Sitting at the table as things began to change Joe reached out placing his hand on his mace. While he was sure the woman could be trusted his instincts more then that. As the room finally finished changing Joe released his grip on his mace as he looked around them. It was a strange place to be sure of but his anxiety for the moments had left him completely with the scenery change. While not bound to the table as the woman had said Joe didn't move. In another's mind he had no place to do as such, wandering within and learning secrets about that person. "T'would not be right to intrude into such places" Joe said simply as he crossed his arms looking at Nick over any of the others. While an ally he was the one that Joe felt would peer into such areas over anyone else of the group.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:00 pm
"Hmmm...it would seem that da dream we're lookin for is not behind dis door....." She said as she looked to another door.. "Now, when dis door opens, be ready for any memories that can spill forth." She said as he motioned to the other door. It opened as more orbs flew from it. "Dere we are..." Shari mused as she motioned for the door to close.

Two hands grabbed the door and forced it open as three giant figure leapt from the door.and landed behind the group making the flames go out and darken the illusion "Well well....It's little baby Evan." A female voice said before chuckling. "He still hasn't gained any powers? What a disappointment!" The voice said laughing.

"Oh Morrigan...leave little bro alone. Not his fault he can't control anything yet." A gruff male voice rang out as the sound of chains drug along the floor.

Evan cringed abit in his trance. "I-I'm not powerless you two!" He replied back sternly with a growl. "I've got my own summoning material!" He said in his defense.

A large stomp rang out in the room as the largest figure stepped forward"Leave your younger brother alone." A stern female voice rang out. "Just because He's always been a disappointment his entire life doesn't mean you can pick on him. It means teach him what happens if he returns home!" The voice rang out as three wide, sharp toothed, grins shone from the shadows.

Shari looked at Evan before the three figures. "Evan! dey are not here! It's a memory and a bad dream!" She tried telling him in hopes of getting him to relax. "I'm almost done reading the dream! Just try and relax!" She said as she hurries, She could feel the mental condition breakings  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:45 pm
Skye instinctively jumped in her seat when the three figures came out of the door and the room darkened. She heard the voices and looked back to see the sharp toothy grins in the shadows. "So this is all an illusion right? They can't actually hurt us?" she asked Shari while trying to stay calm or at least not sound panicked. Even if this was all an illusion, it was all surprisingly real. And what about Evan? This can't be going well with him if Shari said it was a nightmare. She wouldn't even know how to help him right now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:17 pm
"Yes, dis is all an illusion. Howeva, Evan is a purple tribesmon. Dey are very crafty." She said as she expanded the dream onto the table showing Evan being in a cave with a large rainbow crystal and a man with horns in a cloak floating next to it. "Dere! Dat's da mon who came to dis boy! Dat is da purple Knight!" She said smiling.

"Hmph, an Illusion? I know that voice....You're that vile mystic under the waves.." The tallest figure called out as the two other smiles faded. "I felt someone prying into my son's head. Never knew he saw me like this but never the less." The mouth came forward as the candle relit revealing a giant monsterous woman with dark purple hair and four arms. "Well I will not allow you to pry any longer!" The woman roared as she raised a fist

Shari smirked as she broke the connection with Evan and suddenly they were back in the house. "Oh child...you did not mention you were a Renoir." She muttered before sighing.

Evan looked at the table and sighed. "...yea, I'm one of those purple users. I came from that clan..." He muttered sadly."I never wanted her to be shown yet. She's a monster..." He said sadly.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:22 am
Skye's attention was diverted to the table for a moment before hearing the voice again. It seemed to recognize them this time and did not seem like an illusion. Despite the look of Evan's mother, she was more worried about being squashed. Once everything looked normal again, she tried to let her heart calm down. Hearing both Shari and Evan, she could see how sad Evan was about it. "Um...I may not know what a Renoir is, but our view of you hasn't changed. And we have no right to judge where you come from." Skye said with a small kind smile, hoping to cheer him up, at least a little bit. It was ironic that she'd say this when she couldn't believe in her own words when it came to herself; she didn't know how or when, if ever, to tell the others the truth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:00 am
Nick continued to sit perfectly still where he was. He noted how Joe seemed to linger his gaze over him for longer than what seemed necessary. Probably thought Nick was gonna run off. Eh, nothing I really want to see. He thought, wondering what would pop up when his turn finally came.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:34 am

Evan's mothers reaction was not something that seemed to him like a memory, seeming to know about the illusion that was currently going on around it. As the creature infront of them raised her fist Joe pulled his mace up next to him reading to deflect the woman's blow and retaliate. That was until suddenly they were back in the room they had started in before traveling into Evan's mind. Looking around a bit confused at the sudden shift Joe stood there for a moment before sitting down placing his mace back on the table. "Messing around in someone's mind is black magics of the highest kind" Joe muttered again crossing his arms.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games