Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:53 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regina regarded her very curiously the lust was there but she could see the aura around Lucy as well "it appears you've had a run in with another demon" it would explain the commotion she heard about sanctuary, sounded like a demon on a rampage. She had a concerned look on her face as she slithered up and casually wrapped around her not to threatening but rather to examine her, She couldn't help but be a bit curious, as she moved her snake skin felt smooth up against Lucy's skin while she wrapped around her. before long Regina had made it almost impossible for Lucy to walk but made it easy to hold Regina arms "i'm always looking for pleasurable company, especially when it is with someone as beautiful as you" Regina wrapped her arms around Lucy and called forth the shadows to which they answered and moved them elsewhere. Regina brought Lucy to her gear which was stashed behind the barracks where she was sunbathing moments before, if she was to enjoy her company it would be best to roam around looking like a human. She unwrapped herself from Lucy and moved over to where she had her gear and simply changed in front of her. It was a sight to see especially when she was in her human form and simply put her clothes on and collected her gear. Once she was ready she kept her hood down and walked back to Lucy it was even more obvious that Regina had a strong desire to be with her. Regina raised her hands to hold her head in a caring way before she leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. Regina eventually released the kiss and smiled as she looked into her eyes, the lust for Lucy was great as she lowered her hands and regarded her with caring eyes "i'll follow your lead, this place is still unfamiliar to me unless you desire to go somewhere else away from here" Regina would follow her as her mind was made up that being by her side was where she felt she belonged at.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:01 am
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy gave a simple nod when Regina noted that she'd had a run in with another demon. "It wasn't planned, but I did," she said. She eyed Regina curiously as she slithered over, gasping a bit when Regina wrapped around her. She didn't struggle against her, sensing that the demon wasn't a threat to her at all. She relaxed when the shadows put them behind the barracks and watched as Regina moved over to her gear. She couldn't help but watch closely as Regina changed back and put her clothes back on. She was clearly surprised when Regina moved back over to her and kissed her, though that didn't stop her from returning the kiss. She was panting when the kiss ended. She grinned and took her hand. The shadows wrapped around them and took them to the kitchen. "Before we move on to more pleasurable things, I'll need to eat something. I hope you don't mind."

Dameon Black
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:27 pm
Regina Thorne

Regina smiled when they appeared in the kitchen, the kitchen was interesting to her, before now she hadn't really seen the inside of one, her creator had one she was sure but she'd never had a reason to go into one let alone cook a meal, Regina's curiosity started to get the better of her as she started looking around. Regina stopped for a moment when she heard Lucy and just looked at her "not at all. You'll have to forgive me if i don't eat as well, while meals are no doubt provided here, prepared food doesn't suit my tastes all that much. Before i ran away from my creator i had no need to look like a human, so i had no need to eat a civilized meal." She'd been so used to hunting and eating fresh meat that eating prepared meals provided little satisfaction for her, though she was familiar with the kind of foods that human's ate she really didn't care for it. Regina stood there with curiosity still showing on hr face and observed what Lucy did, watching her movement as well as the way she carried herself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:05 pm
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy gave Regina a quick nod as she moved to find something she could make quickly. "It's probably for the best that you aren't eating," she said. "I'm not a very good cook. I used to be pretty good at it, but then I stopped cooking anything more than a quick meal over a campfire." She hesitated for a moment before she continued. "I was murdered as a human. I stuck around as a ghost to look after my little sister. I was nothing but a ghost for more than twenty years, so I couldn't eat. And even after having my body back for about three years now, I still have trouble making anything big." She finally gave up and just made a few sandwiches and ate them quickly. She took a deep breath and looked back to Regina. "That's better. I'm ready to move on if you are."

Dameon Black
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:40 pm
Regina Thorne

Regina listened to Lucy and watched her eat, she couldn't believe she was a ghost at one time, she honestly had a hard time figuring out how someone would become a ghost let alone come back to their body after having been one for so long, she was doubtful that when she died she'd ever be given a chance to be a ghost or for that matter be able to come back to her body she was after all a demon and few demons created ever had the chance to be revived she was disposable, Regina figured once her creator was done with her when she had ceased to be useful that she would simply be destroyed and discarded which was the conclusion she came to when she decided it was time to leave and go out on her own. When she heard Lucy she smiled and replied "i'm always ready lead the way."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:50 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan had been following the feline female for some time, concealing his presence by using his powers to diminish his life force. The smoke hid his scent, containing his pheromones as he stalked and watched her. His sharp eyes took note of her features, the sway of her hips and the twitch of her tail. He could smell the blood on her, the sweat, the scent of a warrior and hunter. He didn't smell any males on her, meaning that she was no doubt single and available. She must have seen the piles of female guards on the ground, writhing and moaning from having been well bred and used by no doubt a powerful male. Deciding to give her the respect that a warrior of her skill deserved, he dropped down from the ceiling before her, the dark smoke of his skin billowing out into the hall and his pheromones filling the room. A lascivious grin was on his face as he let out a deep growl, appealing to her feline instinct of a male in rut. He conveyed his need to breed, eschewing words and letting her instincts decide if she would submit to him.

"You are strong...." Ohvan stated, his voice carrying the weight and conviction in his words. He didn't circle her, try to intimidate or overpower her. There were plenty of females and males nearby to sate his unnatural lust, though he sought her out instinctively. He eyed her claws, grinning more as the smoke began to fade enough to reveal marks and scratches. He was inviting her to come and mark him, to draw his blood and revel in his flesh as he ravaged her and bred her; it didn't matter to him whether she could or could not have children. He simply NEEDED to breed her.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:35 pm
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Sebastet had been watching and had a feeling she was going to be next on the list at some point, so she wasn’t that surprised when Ohvan appeared in front of her. She knew what challenge he was offering her right now and gave him a narrow-eyed half-grin of her own as she growled right back at him while her tail gave a playful twitch behind her. Unfortunately for Ohvan, the Hylarr had different rules for this challenge. Quite likely, things he wouldn’t be expecting…

She lowered her head a bit and continued that low growl of hers, “Very strong, Harvester… But to take on a Hylarr female, you have to prove that take what you want,” she told him simply… Right before she turned to run…

For the Hylarr, a male had to be able to catch them – and keep hold of them – in order to earn the right to mate with them. It was one of the reasons that they needed a dominant male to take them on: if they couldn’t handle the chase-and-catch, they weren’t worthy enough to let them catch them…

What Ohvan didn’t know was that Sebastet had taken on one Harvester a very long time ago, back shortly after she’d been Turned. He’d been in rut but hadn’t Marked her at all. She’d taken him on and survived it in style during the entire rut… He’d disappeared right after and she’d continued on her quest to eliminate the vampire clan that had killed her people and Turned her.

She knew what to expect when he caught her… But he had to catch her first… In the old fashioned way of running instead of cheating by using powers…

She hit the back door of her little house and took off across the sand that surrounded the compound, running like the feline she was and easily taking on the sand. But her scent would tell him that she was already ‘in the mood’ thanks to the potential of what would happen when he caught her…  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:45 am
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan watched her run, his senses picking up her intent. She wanted to be bred, but he had to adhere to the old ways. Even Harvesters used such methods to select the strongest mate, though it was mostly females that sought to be pursued and caught. He followed her scent all the way out, tearing through the sands of the compound with nothing but need to drive him. His stamina was limitless, and he could easily hound her down assuming she didn't try to make him chase her for the rest of the week. The smell of her arousal filled the air as Ohvan hunted her down, never stopping once nor losing trace of her scent. The sand was of little bother to him as he sprinted on through, following her trail and slowly gaining ground with ever step. She was quick, the land familiar to her to give her the advantage. But Ohvan's powerful body made overcoming any obstacle easy, especially since in rut he never tired, never slept, and was hyped up on so much testosterone. Sebastet's figure came into view now, and Ohvan picked up his pace with powerful strides as his smoke trailed him. He was the darkness coming to consume her, and he was gaining quickly.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:40 am
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Sebastet could hear him behind her and gave a purring chuckle as she gave a sudden turn that would lead her right back towards the base, laughing outright when she moved right past him. The run already had her anticipating the moment when he caught her; her scent telling him that she was ripe for the plucking and only getting hotter by the moment.

But Hylarr instinct demanded a male that could best them in some way before a female allowed them to take them. In the past, a female’s run was an awe inspiring thing to see: all the unattached males running after her and even a few claimed males dominant enough to take on more than one, males falling by the wayside when they were unable to keep up, the cheers and ribald comments when the female was finally caught and carried off to one of the homes… There had even been a few demons that had gotten caught up in the chase and welcomed in with no problems, even a Harvester or two in the past.

Sebastet knew that Ohvan would catch her; she just didn’t know when he’d do it or what he’d do when he did catch her. Would he carry her back to her small house? Or would he take her out here in the sand? There was no telling, really. But she didn’t dare tell him that she’d been caught by one Harvester in the past and had actually worn him out.

Admittedly, he wasn’t an Alpha like Ohvan was, but any Harvester was a lot to take on when they were in the mood.

She could see the buildings coming up when she heard him behind her again and could feel the anticipation getting tighter in her, her increase in breathing having nothing to do with the run and everything to do with getting caught. Within just a few more strides of her house, she felt the arms close around her waist and gave a deep rumbling purr as she began to tumble down to the sand, every bit of her now his to take however and wherever he wanted to…  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:46 pm
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy grinned at Regina's reply and then pulled her in to kiss her passionately. She broke the kiss after a bit and smiled. "Couldn't resist," she said. There was suddenly a slight ringing in her ears, and then she heard Lily's voice as her sister asked her to come see her. She sighed softly and looked Regina over again. "It seems that I'll have to put our pleasurable time together on hold for a bit longer. My sister is calling for me, and it has to be important for her to do it this way. It'll probably involve fighting. I'm still sore and bruised, but I can manage it." She examined Regina again as a thought ocurred to her. "You could come along, if you wanted. We may need some more help, and it would be a good chance to show off your abilities and prove yourself capable enough to take on contracts."

Dameon Black
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:58 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon black

Regina was lost in the kiss Lucy gave her, and complained slightly when Lucy pulled away, it was obvious that Lucy had her begging for more but snapped out of it almost instantly when she mentioned that she was being called and that there might be fighting, grinning she replied perhaps a little to enthusiastically "of course i'm coming! i am trained in infiltration, my creator wanted the best killer and created me to achieve that role" Regina stepped over to her, her serpent eyes were full of excitement and was obvious that she was ready to prove herself. Regina had trained her entire life for the moment when she could produce a flawless kill and she was prepared to show that she did have what it took to be apart of the blades.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:03 am
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy laughed a bit at Regina's eagerness. "Always good to see someone who loves what they do," she said. "If you do well and prove yourself, you'll definitely earn your freedom to accept contracts. If you manage to impress me, you'll get another reward as well." She slipped an arm around Regina's waist. "I should warn you that my sister is the leader of the Re. You'll have to be on your best behavior." The shadows began to wrap around them and took them to the shadows in Lily's room.
[Exit]

Dameon Black
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:57 am
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

Regina nodded at being at her best behavior, well she would but truthfully her best behavior wasn't always the best but she'd control herself since she was with Lucy, and would try to not hold a grudge against her sister for interrupting their quality time with each other, but then again if fighting was expected she could come to terms to forgive her since killing was her second favorite thing to do. Regina would allow Lucy to take her wherever she wanted to go just so long as it was with her which in the end was all that mattered for her, that she was with Lucy.
((exit))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:51 am
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

How she appeared, there was no telling. But there was certainly no sound and nothing to give her away as she moved down the hallway to the cracked door where two people where whispering softly inside. She easily saw through the crack and simply reacted when she recognized one of them.

She moved through the door like a freight train, suddenly growling and using only her claws. She already had blood on her from attacking Gurzil, but her path from there to here was a complete blank to her and to anyone else, just as Gurzil had intended.

Unfortunately, in quite a few areas, Gurzil was beyond short-sighted and never thought past his own plans.

For instance….

Since Blade thought that Bethany’s twin sister had died, Gurzil thought so too. Even though Bethany found Morrigan by the time Gurzil did his thing in driving Bethany nuts, he never really thought her thoughts on Morrigan were real.

So…

When Blade attacked Morrigan, thinking she was Bethany, it was pretty much a suicidal mission gone horribly wrong…

Especially since Gypsy simply reacted when Morrigan tumbled off the bed with Blade now growling and clawing at her. Blade suddenly flew across the room and was held there by tight shadow-bands that held better than anything Gurzil had used.

As they looked at her, though, it became obvious that Blade had been tortured worse than even Shadow had guessed: what was left of her leathers that she’d been dressed in that day were now little better than shreds that hung from her here and there, and what they revealed was little more than pure scar tissue instead of skin. And she was now almost totally feral…

Gypsy’s first concern was Morrigan, though, and she scrambled from the bed to check on her, “Are you alright? Did she get you?” she asked in complete concern. Her reaction had been pure instinct and proved to Morrigan, more than the past six hours of talking, that the wolf had a very secure position in Gypsy’s life. And not just as an extra…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:08 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan enjoyed her time talking to Gypsy. It was the first time that they had really talked like this since getting together. She wasn't expecting Blade's attack, but Gypsy had done a very good job of training her. She went tumbling off of the bed with her, but she managed to drive one arm up into Blade's chest as they fell, forcing the feral shifter back. Because of that, Blade didn't manage to do anything beyond scratch up Morrigan's arm a bit. She sat up when Gypsy sent Blade against the wall and restrained her. "I'm fine, Gypsy," she said. "She managed to scratch up my arm a bit, but that's all. I was able to keep her off of me."

She got back up and sat on the bed as she examined Blade. "There's something wrong about her. I can see into her head. She's obviously a feline shifter, but I shouldn't be able to read her like this in her human form. That can only mean that her human mind is totally gone. All that's left is the cat. I honestly don't know if this is fixable."

She looked back over to Gypsy. "Thanks for the help. That would have been a lot harder for me to handle on my own." She pulled Gypsy onto the bed next to her and placed a very loving kiss on her lips. Morrigan was still totally calm about the whole situation. She knew that it could have been very bad, but she didn't know the full problem. She didn't know that she was pregnant yet, that they were both pregnant. She couldn't see the difference in them just yet.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games