Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:57 am
kimi23loveheart
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

Yadira smiles and grabs a honey pretzel as she entertain with Vixxon kindness. "Thank you..i am not Scantiness maybe seductive.." she laughs and overheard Tako voice.

"Its pleasure to know you sir.." she smiles at Tako.
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

The boy purred softly at the strokes of his ears. Once he was done drinking cacao and eating cookies he had leaned against Tako from then and just enjoyed sitting with him. Whenever Pappa was with him, everything was alright. His head lay on the man's shoulder as he looked lazily at the bartender. When everything suddenly changed and Vixxion ran off, he wanted to see what was going on but before he could all he saw was wings. The boy didn't mind though and just hugged Tako.

He knew he was safe with him and the wings around him just amplified that feeling. The little Nekojin smiled and he still was when the other took the wings from him and he could see they were back in the main room. His first gaze went from his pappa to the bartender who had been so friendly to them both, but he had long lost interest in the woman as she had completely stopped interacting with him as well a while ago already.

"Thank you Mister. I hope to see you again." The boy smiled to him happily, obviously not getting anything from the previous events thanks to Tako's quick action of covering him up.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image
Vixxion "your welcome and tako, eiji come back soon okay" he said smiling as he waved at eiji "be careful kitten" he uses his magic to lift up eiji's plushie bat making it fly once more "I was the one who made your batty fly" he hums lightly while he thinks slightly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

Yadira looks at Eji and Tako, she thought about the little boy as she gather her hands and use her wind magic to make an air ball together. she then clasps it together and hands it out to Tako.

"This is for your little boy. I made a Skyball, it can float and lights up. blue for sadness, if it detects your son emotions and pink for joy." she said to Tako.
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:36 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

User ImageTako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako looked to the two people who had just spoke. Carrying Eiji in his arms he stopped and looked to Vixxion and Yadira. "I will bring the towels and clothing back once they dry." he said before he went back to solely paying attention to Eiji. Nuzzling the adorable little nekojin's hair as a beautiful musical chrr noise was radiating from his chest. Eiji was too adorable and his little hatchling was one of the very limited number who could calm him the way the little kitten did. He grabbed the flying bat and handed it back to Eiji. Stopping right at the door and opened it. Looking to the woman and had mixed emotions though he was cglad the woman, the mother of two hadn't she said, had respected the unspoken parent code of conduct. He took the ball. "Thank you both. I am sure we shall return. Thank you ma'am...Its cute..." he turned and left to go home. Handing the skyball thing to eiji.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:47 pm
Yadira smiles at the young man left and she turned to Vixxon. "I don't think, he likes me as cool person." she said as she folded her wings into her skin and humanoid herself as human. she places her head on the counter. "One less man thinks I am undesirable."
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image
User Image

The little nekojin smiled as he nodded to Vixxion. Eiji waved back with his free hand. He liked how friendly the big guy was. "Yes sir." He looked up a bit shocked when his bat flew from his other hand before he heard the man say he made it fly. It made him giggle, to him it was like a game trying to grab it back to him till Tako snatched it up. The boy grabbed it with both hands when Tako gave it back before he clutched it to himself and snuggled with it, causing the bell to ring with one soft clear tingle when it came in contact with the boy's skin. The boy smiled softly as his ears twitched at the sound of the bell.

And the excitement didn't end there when the woman created the glowing ball and gave it to Tako saying it was for him. Eiji moved the bat to one hand as he accepted the ball from his pappa in the other and held it with both hands, bat and all. He looked in awe at the now pink ball and what seemed to be swirling wind stuck in the ball and moving about.
"Thank you ma'am." He copied Tako on that one, knowing that if Tako said it that was the right naming and waved at both with his tail now his hands were full while he was carried out, smiling at both Vixxion and Yadira. Along with the whistle in his pocket he had everything with him.
[Exit]

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:23 pm
mrgreen
kimi23loveheart
the woman smiles as the boy said thank you and wave good bye. she waves good bye to the boy and then kepts looking at Vixxon. her red eyes tries to seduce the lamia with her looks. as she taps on the counter making her own beats and listen to the notes.
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image
Vixxion looks at yadira "quit doubting yourself yadira besides I think your ravishing in every way just be yourself" he puts a closed sign on the bar counter as he stretches out his arms "Yadira you are a beautiful woman and your late husband was a lucky man to have you on his arm but you've got to move on" he said walking towards yadira understanding her faults and confusion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:05 am
"Your Absolutely right. I was lucky person." She smiles at Vixxon and looks around the place. it seems pretty empty with no customers around the bar. she wonders, what to do next but she looks back at Vixxon. "i don't suppose your superior like you have overnight guest. I am stay town just for a week."

she did not bring any clothes with her but she needs to rest and among do her hunting around midnight.
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:48 am
User Image
Vixxion nods "you may stay if you wish to just be responsible and respectful" he said smiling as he went towards his bedroom yawning

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:44 pm

She smiles at Vixxon as he gets sleepier and she slowly walks into the dark shadows sneaky. as her face sticks out slightly and she fixs her hair. her eyes remained opened for a minute. "Well, thanks for the stay. I be glad to check on you as a friend..."

her voice soft and lustful tends to linger through the room as she send kisses to him and hiddens herself in the shadows. she disappear quietly with some apparent plan on her mind.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image
Vixxion removes his clothes once he shuts his room's door putting on his pyjama pants "ugh what a day" he jumps onto his bed while he grabs a apple from the bowl behind him

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Yadira changes into her battling appearance as she escapes her way out of the bar momentarily. she goes through the window downstairs and flaps her wing to one of the dorms , her sons stay in.[exit]

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image

Vixxion walks back into the blue cat seeing it was a few hours before opening, vixxion looks down at his freshly soaked clothes then shakes his head to remove some water from his body

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff