Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:31 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

If you need the rest, you need the rest. gonk
4am? Cooking? rofl Damn what you cookin that early?

Exactly people first, everything else we can figure out as we go along.
Sucks your government is too worried to send help. But I imagine our's would be the same, too worried about something besides the people.

Wow those are some fast wilting flowers, wonder why they even make flowers then if they're only open for such a short time, seems it's not worth the plant's time.
bio-luminescent too? Awesome, that would be cool to see. wonder how well that would show in a pic.
Does suck you can't go see them. Maybe youtube has a video?

Sea snake? As in the poisonous kind? emotion_jawdrop
...Call me weird but rather keep it as a pet than eat it.

But you're not kidding. Yes, be aware of what you eat.

Vinegar is good, not so much the seafood part, but now I am wondering what ritz crackers and vinegar would taste like. rofl

People sadly can't even listen to stay at home, tho those are probably the same that listen to the cheeto, sadly there are more of those out there in the world than first thought. gonk
But if you find the pic, let me know 3nodding Want to see this.

Yes, half-relatives. I don;t have a huge family tree, but those I do have I wanna keep. eek And there are people out there I am not related to, I'd like to keep around. 3nodding

SNR, dunno that chain, not sure why pizza wouldn't be tasty even the frozen store bought stuff here is decent, especially the rising crust or stuffed crust.
Maybe they use crap sauce and spices in it? Are you able to get pizza crust from the store? Can make your own. And less grease too. ( sadly some places end up being super grease and no pizza. gonk )

Money can only buy so much. And I'd like to say there is no saving stupid, but...sigh
Sorry to get you fired up over the video, but seeing that myself, wanted to dump them all in a prison with just ONE sick person. Let them see how they like it. Welcome to idiocracy.

Growing up we didnt have participation awards our award was do it or fail it.
Yes, taxes would be good to know, I am lost as s**t on mine.

mourns the poor carrot

uh food? haha 3nodding because we have to send food to twin at the hospital 3nodding and that food consists of food for her breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 3nodding so yeah 4am. sweatdrop

I may not know how to really run a country but yeah people should come first.
thankfully the private sector has sent help.

idk but I guess because pollination? also to bear fruit too. 3nodding
yeah, I have no idea. All I have seen so far are videos on taking care of it and how to plant it etc. sweatdrop

I actually don't know. HAHAHAHAHA I was young okay? and he said it was chicken! and it did taste like chicken. white meat. tasty. chicken but not exactly chicken but he said it was chicken so. rofl We only found out it wasn't chicken because after lunch one of his coworkers was like "Sir! amazing your kids just ate it without complaint!" and we were like, "it was chicken" *shrugs* and he was like *eyes wide* "NO! it was sea snake! that's why some of us didn't eat it" (that time before the revelation we thought they just made us eat more of it because we were kids) and then came home and told mom and boom! hahaha One of the rare times I've seen my mom so angry lol She literally was screaming at him. "I left them to your care for ONE DAY! ONE DAY! AND YOU MADE THEM EAT SNAKE!" rofl You know she's really angry when she calls you by your full name. lol Would rather keep it as a pet rather than eat it too but dad. emotion_facepalm I think his reasoning was there's this belief that it will make us healthier or something like that because we're (my sisters and I) all asthmatic.

Yep. EAT food that's like normal. safe. no to exotic food. I mean sure some places have them as a delicacy but uh uh.

Uh let me know how that tastes like if you ever try it? I can't imagine ritz crackers and vinegar.

I heard the death toll has already reached 100k gonk I cringe at the news at how some people still go out. and omg there was one who actually did dress up as a nurse to protest. and i was like wtf! found it but can't share it. he's made it private (friends only)

Exactly. 3nodding Is it bad to say that I have some that I am related to that I dont want to keep? Because they're toxic? well not blood related but related by marriage? scream I don't want them sick. no. I just want them out of our lives. scream

I guess I'm just not used to that kind of pizza? idk. but yeah didn't like their pizza but it is huge. 3nodding I like their chicken bacon roll though. emotion_drool

ugh that's true. gonk
It's fine. Just really pissed me off what they said and did. IKR? Maybe then they'll see the harsh truth.

Yeah same. When I used to teach I didnt give out participation awards either. but these days it's really different. smh. Haha all those math problems and I don't know taxes. those if A has 5 apples and B has 5 apples and bla bla bla math problems. should have taught me taxes instead. seriously.

lmao. rofl I did end up eating one hahaha at least it was a carrot and not ice cream.

Makes sense. 3nodding Thought you were just having 4am munchies. rofl

How's the clean up efforts going? Glad help was sent to those in need. Any more shitty weather your way?

Pollination...is even open long enough for that? Doesn't seem it to me, wouldn't be surprised if in its evolution somewhere the flower part gets skipped over.

I recall hearing some places think there are medicinal properties in eating things like that.
rofl @mom. Bet he was in the dog house for weeks after that one. Poor dad.
Surprised they told you what it was, after you said it was chicken. xd

Found these, not the same as a ritz cracker, but tasty.

Wow, people...ugh. Why?! I've not looked at much news on it lately, needed to unplug. Did read that Sweden's tactic of infect the population make mass immunity type deal didn't go as they planned...y'think? Feel bad for the people there. Their government really failed them.

Do they come around and bother you often? These other toxic people.

Chicken bacon roll sounds good. emotion_drool
I don't blame you about pizza, there is some pizza that sucks and some that are awesome. Finding the right ones can be tricky.

You taught? That's awesome. What'd you used to teach?

Lights incense to mourn the loss of carrot Ooom. honors fallen carrot's sacrifice

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:23 am
Nidorous

How's the clean up efforts going? Glad help was sent to those in need. Any more shitty weather your way?

Pollination...is even open long enough for that? Doesn't seem it to me, wouldn't be surprised if in its evolution somewhere the flower part gets skipped over.

I recall hearing some places think there are medicinal properties in eating things like that.

Wow, people...ugh. Why?! I've not looked at much news on it lately, needed to unplug. Did read that Sweden's tactic of infect the population make mass immunity type deal didn't go as they planned...y'think? Feel bad for the people there. Their government really failed them.

I don't blame you about pizza, there is some pizza that sucks and some that are awesome. Finding the right ones can be tricky.

Lights incense to mourn the loss of carrot Ooom. honors fallen carrot's sacrifice

Ahaha no. no 4am munchies. but I do tend to want to eat during midnight. sweatdrop

I haven't updated myself but will check thanks for reminding me. Been into reading lately so also haven't been updating myself. No storms but been raining (not strong rain just usual rain showers). which is a blessing atm tbh because it's been so hot again. gonk Raining rn as I type this and I am glad the temperature has cooled down.

I really have no idea. But I guess it does happen? gonk I could ask my grandpa I guess. if he knows.

which isnt true most times. gonk
Oh he was. Mom was so angry at him. lol took a lot of appeasing her.
I think mostly because they were so amazed lol because three kids eating snake like it was nothing. lol

whoah I don't think we have those but whoah to think there's something like that. surprised

That's fine. We need to protect our well-being too. WTF? They did what? O_O I didn't know that. But seriously? WTF?!!! Didn't they know there was a chance of reinfection? You don't exactly become immune to the virus after surviving it. Also the after effects lasts a lifetime.

Whenever they want something. :u which is often. :u Especially this one aunt who's married to my uncle (dad's brother). She's the most annoying and toxic of them all. =_=

It is good. emotion_drool But can't have them now because covid gonk Ah~ that's gonna be one of the first things I wanna eat again when this is all over.
Exactly. Speaking of pizza. What do you think of pineapple on pizza?

Taught gradeschoolers (special children and normal children alike) so all subjects (or what was assigned to me on that day). 3nodding Had to quit because of my SLE though.

rofl omg rofl now you make me want to eat another carrot lol

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:34 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Ahaha no. no 4am munchies. but I do tend to want to eat during midnight. sweatdrop

I haven't updated myself but will check thanks for reminding me. Been into reading lately so also haven't been updating myself. No storms but been raining (not strong rain just usual rain showers). which is a blessing atm tbh because it's been so hot again. gonk Raining rn as I type this and I am glad the temperature has cooled down.

I really have no idea. But I guess it does happen? gonk I could ask my grandpa I guess. if he knows.

which isnt true most times. gonk
Oh he was. Mom was so angry at him. lol took a lot of appeasing her.
I think mostly because they were so amazed lol because three kids eating snake like it was nothing. lol

whoah I don't think we have those but whoah to think there's something like that. surprised

That's fine. We need to protect our well-being too. WTF? They did what? O_O I didn't know that. But seriously? WTF?!!! Didn't they know there was a chance of reinfection? You don't exactly become immune to the virus after surviving it. Also the after effects lasts a lifetime.

Whenever they want something. :u which is often. :u Especially this one aunt who's married to my uncle (dad's brother). She's the most annoying and toxic of them all. =_=

It is good. emotion_drool But can't have them now because covid gonk Ah~ that's gonna be one of the first things I wanna eat again when this is all over.
Exactly. Speaking of pizza. What do you think of pineapple on pizza?

Taught gradeschoolers (special children and normal children alike) so all subjects (or what was assigned to me on that day). 3nodding Had to quit because of my SLE though.

rofl omg rofl now you make me want to eat another carrot lol

Midnight munchies, Dunno if that is better or worse than 4am munchies.

Keep me posted on how things are with that. 3nodding
Glad to hear you have rain. Been hot and nasty here. Didn't realize how hot it was in our back room ( been standing in the same spot not moving more or less putting things in boxes, we were behind, and in order to get more done, said screw lunch, money! I put more crap in boxes... when I finally left the desk to go use the bathroom at 2:40pm and stepped out into a place with AIR, was all: Oh s**t. Needless to say, wasn't feeling that great due to heat towards end of day.

Speaking of heat, here they were saying it would slow covid down? Nah, poor central america has it now, bad. Here

If you get the chance to ask him about the flower, do so. Now I wanna know the answer.

rofl Damn, Bet that house was sparkling for months after he finished appeasing mom.

They're not bad, the ritz crackery-chips. emotion_omnomnom

'Herd immunity' Article on Sweden's screw up.
At the time think they were speculating you'd be immune if you had it just once. A coworker kept saying she wouldn't mind getting it, to get infected and get it over with and be immune to it.
California was saying something similar, those that had it and got over it could go out and do normal people things before things opened up, because...now 'immune'. they learned that isnt the case. gonk

Annnd on top of that s**t show;
Floyd protests
Protest #2

The cheeto has said "You loot, we shoot" ...okay. rofl
He's also called his "maga" supporters to the white house to counter protest the protesters out there...things are gonna get violent...

At least someone still sends positive messages.

Seems our cousins in Britain are standing too

She's an aunt by marriage; could tell her 'blood only here; gtfo!' ninja
I've learned those kinds of people, I dont even try pretending to be nice to.

No take out where you are with covid going on? Sadly this s**t show is opening back up when it shouldn't be. gonk

Never had it on pizza, but why not?
User Image These things are awesome on cheese pizza!

...and if you want to know the reason WHY I know this....
This scene right at the start of this video

You could probably get back into teaching, a lot of teachers are doing over the computer teaching from home. Give you something to focus on?

Poor poor carrot's brother.. mourns it too

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:45 am
Going to post a couple pictures here from purplewiz. This is such a neat craft, and I'm going to give it a try. I love these! And it's a great way to get rid of old nail polish.
wiz plans on using them to make wreaths for various holidays. I can't wait to see her finished products.

User Image

User Image  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Worm Jerky

Stuffed Turkey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:44 am
Pesty Elf
Going to post a couple pictures here from purplewiz. This is such a neat craft, and I'm going to give it a try. I love these! And it's a great way to get rid of old nail polish.
wiz plans on using them to make wreaths for various holidays. I can't wait to see her finished products.

User Image

User Image

cat_eek I like em!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:45 am
User Image

Worm Jerky

Stuffed Turkey

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:56 pm
Pesty Elf

User Image

User Image

They look amazing, when she is ready to sell them pls send me a link.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:28 pm
AstroZeek

They look amazing, when she is ready to sell them pls send me a link.

I'll tell her. biggrin  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:29 pm
Worm Jerky
User Image

blaugh Love it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Does Your Mother Know That Your Out?

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:19 pm
"When I called you last night from Glasgow"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:29 am
Nidorous

Glad to hear you have rain. Been hot and nasty here. Didn't realize how hot it was in our back room ( been standing in the same spot not moving more or less putting things in boxes, we were behind, and in order to get more done, said screw lunch, money! I put more crap in boxes... when I finally left the desk to go use the bathroom at 2:40pm and stepped out into a place with AIR, was all: Oh s**t. Needless to say, wasn't feeling that great due to heat towards end of day.

Speaking of heat, here they were saying it would slow covid down? Nah, poor central america has it now, bad. Here

If you get the chance to ask him about the flower, do so. Now I wanna know the answer.

rofl Damn, Bet that house was sparkling for months after he finished appeasing mom.

At the time think they were speculating you'd be immune if you had it just once. A coworker kept saying she wouldn't mind getting it, to get infected and get it over with and be immune to it.
California was saying something similar, those that had it and got over it could go out and do normal people things before things opened up, because...now 'immune'. they learned that isnt the case. gonk

Floyd protests
Protest #2

He's also called his "maga" supporters to the white house to counter protest the protesters out there...things are gonna get violent...

No take out where you are with covid going on? Sadly this s**t show is opening back up when it shouldn't be. gonk

You could probably get back into teaching, a lot of teachers are doing over the computer teaching from home. Give you something to focus on?

sorry for the late reply. Been reading more. 3nodding Almost done with Tamora's books and then I just have to wait for her unfinished unpublished still in the work books.

Expected 2 - 5 storms this June. Oh joy. NOT. emotion_donotwant But can't be helped. We're gonna be the "rainy season"/"wet season" soon. Ack! Did you guys have a fan or something? Please take care. Heatstroke is bad. Hydrate always.

Dude. Wtf? If that was true, don't they realize countries near the equator like mine would be well covid free or have little cases? Or the countries in the middle east (one with deserts)! Or heck even Africa (savanna). But that isn't the case.

He says it does pollinate. I got a mild scolding for asking. lol It was along the lines of DUH- it's a flower and it bears fruit of course it pollinates. Also I finally found a video of the flower blooming! it's so pretty.

Nah, he bought her stuff. Bags mostly. That's the best way to appease mom. Buy her food or her favorite things or the things she wanna buy.

I wonder if we have those here now. I'll ask dad and twin to look for it tomorrow, they're gonna be doing the groceries.

My dad actually had the same thinking when this all first started but changed his way of thinking after more information was released about what really happens. He was also like its better to get infected now to get it over it. There's info going around lately saying the vaccine being made might be good for 6 months only. If that's the case, that's gonna be really expensive. Moms already worried.

Yeah. That. I've been posting on twitter mostly, posting and retweeting posts like this and signing petitions to show support for the BLM movement. BUT I had to unplug a few days after when I saw the videos of the brutality of Floyd's murder and the other black people's arrest/murder too. Couldn't take it.

That stupid cheeto. Heard he's basically passed a law that's just a small thread away from being martial law. Most protests are supposed to be peaceful though but heard some opportunists are taking advantage while some undercover cops are the ones starting sh*t.

She doesn't understand that. No matter how many times you actually tell it straight to her face. Instead she insists and pushes her "right" to be around.

Oh there is but mostly been restricted within the different cities. and the store where it is sold sadly is in another city. Funny isn't it. Same island but different cities and it's literally just a 45 min-1 hour drive but the borders between cities are strict.

nah~ not on pizza! just eat it! those are especially great on ice cream and chocolate. emotion_drool

the only available for that kind of teaching is mostly to teach English to non-English speakers. I could but I don't think I can with the noise here. :/ Screaming children. Chicken. The dogs. heck even the goats.

l ended up not eating another carrot so~ lol It's still "alive". I did eat popcorn though. Finished a bag all by myself.

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:31 am
Pesty Elf

User Image

User Image
those are so pretty. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:34 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

Floyd protests
Protest #2

sorry for the late reply. Been reading more. 3nodding Almost done with Tamora's books and then I just have to wait for her unfinished unpublished still in the work books.

Expected 2 - 5 storms this June. Oh joy. NOT. emotion_donotwant But can't be helped. We're gonna be the "rainy season"/"wet season" soon. Ack! Did you guys have a fan or something? Please take care. Heatstroke is bad. Hydrate always.

Dude. Wtf? If that was true, don't they realize countries near the equator like mine would be well covid free or have little cases? Or the countries in the middle east (one with deserts)! Or heck even Africa (savanna). But that isn't the case.

He says it does pollinate. I got a mild scolding for asking. lol It was along the lines of DUH- it's a flower and it bears fruit of course it pollinates. Also I finally found a video of the flower blooming! it's so pretty.

Nah, he bought her stuff. Bags mostly. That's the best way to appease mom. Buy her food or her favorite things or the things she wanna buy.

I wonder if we have those here now. I'll ask dad and twin to look for it tomorrow, they're gonna be doing the groceries.

My dad actually had the same thinking when this all first started but changed his way of thinking after more information was released about what really happens. He was also like its better to get infected now to get it over it. There's info going around lately saying the vaccine being made might be good for 6 months only. If that's the case, that's gonna be really expensive. Moms already worried.

Yeah. That. I've been posting on twitter mostly, posting and retweeting posts like this and signing petitions to show support for the BLM movement. BUT I had to unplug a few days after when I saw the videos of the brutality of Floyd's murder and the other black people's arrest/murder too. Couldn't take it.

That stupid cheeto. Heard he's basically passed a law that's just a small thread away from being martial law. Most protests are supposed to be peaceful though but heard some opportunists are taking advantage while some undercover cops are the ones starting sh*t.

She doesn't understand that. No matter how many times you actually tell it straight to her face. Instead she insists and pushes her "right" to be around.

Oh there is but mostly been restricted within the different cities. and the store where it is sold sadly is in another city. Funny isn't it. Same island but different cities and it's literally just a 45 min-1 hour drive but the borders between cities are strict.

nah~ not on pizza! just eat it! those are especially great on ice cream and chocolate. emotion_drool

the only available for that kind of teaching is mostly to teach English to non-English speakers. I could but I don't think I can with the noise here. :/ Screaming children. Chicken. The dogs. heck even the goats.

l ended up not eating another carrot so~ lol It's still "alive". I did eat popcorn though. Finished a bag all by myself.

You've been productive! emotion_yatta Nice. I should pick up a book, but ugh...first I gotta find something I am in the mood to read.

Yeah have a fan at the desk, pushing hot air around. Only a little helpful.
Hopefully the storms will bring cooler weather your way. And only cooler weather.

You'd think people would have thought of that to start with, hm? Oh, we'll see how the countries with hotter climates are handling this. Oh, they're screwed too? Guess hot weather is out.

D'oh! Sorry for getting you yelled at, and sorry grandpa! gonk Just doesn't seem like it would be open long enough to be useful at all. Wow, it is a cool looking flower. Hope who ever filmed it was just able to leave their phone in place and not stand there and wait on the flower to open. rofl

Oh, dad got off easy then! He should be grateful.
Was sure mom would be leading him around by the ear and making him clean everything with a toothbrush.

Twin came home? emotion_yatta That's good news.

See, people saying that, I have to wonder why. I guess so they don't have to worry about it later. But would chalk it up similar to buying a new gaming console at release, there is always unanticipated s**t that happens, that's why you never buy things like that at release. Would say the same for a virus, especially a mutating one that isn't our friend. gonk Don't buy into early reports, they're just pulling estimations and assumptions out of their butts, even if it is mostly educated ones from CDC and WHO...still estimations.

Heard talk of a vaccine, but not buying into it. This thing is mutating too much too quick to completely block. And if it infect someone with antibodies and picks those up in it's mutation...we're all really screwed. gonk Would rather they try to knock it out for the long run and keep things closed down. But, y'know...people. Why would they listen to anything?

Sadly can't see videos from there, think it's my browser not liking their format. But I have seen both sides in this lately. You have the people trying to prove a point, peacefully. Then you have the ones with no common sense taking advantage of the chaos to get free crap, and an elderly retired cop that was a person of color gets shot over a damn TV! WTF? gonk

Truth
America the s**t show Love all the contradictions.
And I have to hand it to the protesters here. Feel bad they were stuck there for 4 hours

I've heard talk of him trying to control the media ( the social kind ) because they're calling him out on his s**t. rofl Now he's butt hurt about being fact checked on his favo--wait, FORMER favorite media platform, and is trying to limit what those places can do with their sites.

....Only good thing I can think of to say, is his approval ratings are tanking from what I hear, thankfully. Maybe we wont be stuck with a cheeto. Or may something or someone wipe him out before then. ( Figurative or literal, either way should work. ) be it information or a bullet. emotion_kirakira
Good news is, Anon is back again. emotion_yatta I had been wondering when they'd show up again.

And you can push your's back. It is your right to keep her off your property.

I envy you, you're still semi-locked down, where as this friday more s**t is opening here. gonk
Sad that you cant get your sandwich, but a government looking out for the well being of it's people is more important.

Oh yes, on pizza. emotion_omnomnom They go well on that too. But if you get brave one day, try it with pizza. whee

Could be a good way to teach now that you mention it.

hiyawan ng mga bata => Shark bait

nakakainis na manok => Donald Trump

Maingay na aso = > Melania Trump

maingay na asno mga kambing = > Trump's children

emotion_kirakira ( if I butchered any of that; sorry! Google translate's fault! gonk )

Extra loaded with butter that you'll float on water and never get wet type of popcorn? emotion_omnomnom

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:39 am
Pesty Elf

User Image

User Image

emotion_kirakira User Image User Image

...so...sparkly!

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games