Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:10 pm
[Eleora-Glow
Jael-Shrink
Rhyol-Firestarter
Neo-Static Charge]

Somewhere across the ballroom, a mother heard a cry that unmistakably belonged to her child... In the darkness her eyes widened. Jael was here?

When the party had come to an abrupt stop, Eleora couldn't quite handle the eeriness that had settled over the place. Not being able to see, and a cold that felt like certain death to her. She helplessly reached out for the faun's hand grasping at the air until she found it (at least she hoped that it was Alexander's hand). Her breath had grown shallow and nervous, but there was some comfort found in the warmth of another's touch. "An avalanche?" She asked curiously. It was something that had been discussed to watch out for while skiing, but she had thought it was supposed to be highly unlikely. "Does that mean we are trapped in here?" That sounded horrible, especially without anything to keep them warm. She wondered how much snow there could possibly be between them and a way out. But even if they got out? What then? Wouldn't they freeze before they got to safety? Her mind was racing before a screech interrupted her thoughts, followed by a familiar 'mama'.

Jael was here? Eleora took a deep breath. Jael. Whatever feelings she had about getting a break from her daughter were suddenly replaced with a deep concern for her. Jael would have no idea where she was or what was happening. Eleora's body began to glow a soft purple hue. Well that would help Jael find her. Eleora had no idea where Jael was though, the room was far too dark overall and her screech had echoed through the ballroom, making it impossible for her to guess the direction the sound had come from. The call of her child had filled her tiny body with courage. If Eleora could do something to bring heat and safety back into this place, that would help Jael. The more pressing concern was the sounds coming from overhead though. "I feel like we should move towards the outside of the room... I don't know about the sounds coming from up there..."

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lyros was still busy collecting pieces of wood to burn to help warm up the other pae trapped in the avalanche with him. He hadn't noticed the fluffy moth creatures. So he finally lit his fire and called to the other pae around. "I've got another fire going over here if anyone else needs to warm up." (Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azure had no idea how she could help. She frowned and then accidentally shrunk down to a tiny size and was confused about that as well. She floated off the ground not as high as she normally would since she was so small right now. (Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shimmer Star wasn't sure how she could use her new strength to help but she decided to see if she could figure out how to build an igloo maybe that would help keep pae warm as they tried to figure this mess out. She went to where the snow was and attempted to get some snow to start building an igloo. (Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Linda looked about the mess of an event and she started her hunt for her husband and children. She was worried about everyone. "Phillip?? Hanna?" She called out. (Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Toby smiled as he glowed and he nodded "I'm sure the staff has measures in place for getting help to the hotel in case of an avalanche. After all, this is a mountain covered in snow this can't be the first time this has happened right?" He saw other pae making fires in the room. "Come on let's go to one of the fires and warm up Ea." Then he noticed the moths "Hey look Ea aren't they cute."

Strawberri Stardust

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:18 am
Kore listened to Horus, her own eyes watering with tears. Why was he so sweet and adorable and GAH. So much older and wiser, she hoped she was like him some day, full of precious statements.

When Calli about shoved a small little harp into her hands, she swore she couldn't get anymore teary eyed. "ITS SO CUTE!" she screeched, running her fingers across the strings and making an awkward sound. Though it was delightful to her, her snakes shrinked back a bit with a hiss before trying to get towards Calli again for nose boops.

Someone else had joined them then once more. Pae seemed to filter over like small drips from a water faucet though she couldn't help but be mad. He seemed to know Calli and he was adorable and pink. "Oh hi hi, I don't think I know you! I'm Kore!" she managed to get out before the music stopped and the lights went out.

"Um.... is this supposed to happen?" she asked softly before some cherub screamed avalanche.

And was that a bird on the roof?

Now tiny moth like pae?

"Horus you are glowing!!" she pointed out redundantly as he talked about warmth and safty. She did have a portal to go back through, and heck, if need be she could just usher them all through the portal...maybe. Shansa seemed to echo her thoughts and she nodded. "Be safe ok Shansy, don't get hurt!" she said before the other disappeared.

Turning back to the group, she added, "I'm more worried about you all. I'll be alright, but you guys..." she said at Horus and the new teen boy whose name she hadn't yet gotten. "I don't need you both freezing. As much as I'd love to see more of you, lets not make it in mothers realm." she half giggled before reaching out for the glowing Horus and dragging the awkward pink boy over for a group hug.

shadica

Daisicle

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:03 pm
Danica turned to look to were Neo was. She saw a soft light come from his hand. "I am still here well I think I am did you get taller?" She said realizing that she had to crane her head mover than before also her dress seemed to have gotten to big for her.
Remembering her manners she quickly said, "Sorry I should have introduced my self earlier my name is Danica. It is probably easier to call each other name in the dark." She was still freaked out but it was better to call others by their names and not just Sexy Fae. She was shivering from the cold "I can agree on wanting to get out of here that sound like an excellent idea."

Wolfs Heart
Neo

Summer had been enjoying her drink when the room went dark and cold. "Well this is different." she said drinking the last dregs of her drink. This Year seemed to be one for the books After so many years she was almost shocked when some catastrophe had not happened until now.
As her eyes began getting used to the dim light let out by others she headed for the tank to Find Cami sure that the Fish would be freezing, Her natural ability to always be warm and warm a small area round her could become very handy in this situation.
"Anyone who is freezing come over to me I can warm you up." she yelled. Not sure if anyone would hear her in dark but she needed to offer her services.

Quote:
Summers natural ability is that a small area around her is warm

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:21 pm
More scrabbling could be heard over head. Sounds of claws against structure, the thudding of snow being flung too and fro, the occasional screeching. To some pae it sounded like a savior had arrived. To others it sounded like further doom. To the harpies it sounded familiar and to the maenads and saytrys it was just another gaggle of noises for them to keep partying too.

Those with keen hearing however would pick up on another noise. A voice of another, muffled via snow it sounded like.

“Aaahhh Bor, stop being such an absolute bore! Live a little!” a merry voice sounded, chuckling. Following that was the sound of wooshing before a THWAMP followed by a SCREEEEEEEEEEEE!!

“Did that prickly pink princess set you up to this? No, that can’t be it. Ah…. Its because she built on your territory isn’t it!” the voice said again, though muffled via snow. It’s foot steps seemed to cronch louder and louder, or perhaps it was just the echo from within the resort walls. “Be a dear yes? We’ll make it worth your while good buddy.” It said again.

The following sounds after that sounded like some sort of large vacuum, or perhaps just really really loud sucking.

Was it Himeros?(edited)

No…. no… it was the snow! Or…. At least the pae inside think it was the snow? Those with shrinking power who managed to find a place to escape would indeed be able to confirm it was the snow! Those with fire starting abilities had managed to find chairs to use as make shift torches. Perhaps even a clever sparky boy managed to help jump start the generator. Who knew, all pae could collectively agree upon was….

…. That the maenads and saytyrs were dancing harder?!?

Then suddenly, as the lights flicked back on and the music kicked up again, a figure burst its way through the doors, bringing with him a trail of snow… but also more saytyrs and maenads. “Don’t let the party stop on account of a little avalanche now! It’s only just getting started for as you can see….. ahaha…. Well… I’ve arrived!” the voice of Dionysus echoed suavely around the hall, carrying with it an air of jolly as well as a touch of cocky to rival the flexing ex of desire.

User Image

The God of Hedonism has finally come to Telrunya! Dionysus is Venus' ex-boyfriend, and a party god. The Maenads and Satyrs were finally successful in their frenzied summoning of their patron deity. Maenads and Satyrs are part of his retinue and are to him, as the Agonies are to Eris, the Erotes are to Venus, and the Furies are to Persephone. If you are looking for a party that is off the hook, he's your guy!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:25 pm
"That is definitely not good," Rosamin said when the 'SCREE' sound came, sounding like nails on a chalkboard if she is being honest at this point. She shuddered, shaking out her wings before folding the magnificent things back up behind her safely. And then... the panel fell to the floor, making her jump. Not a moment after that, something came fluttering out of the hole in the ceiling. Her eyes went wide, pointing upward to Zhong. "Uh.. what is that?" she asked with major uncertainty, her eyes widened in surprise. It was oh so fluffy, colorful, and not to mention... looks like a bat with a bad hair day. "Any idea... if they're friendly? Because... we're right in the middle of all this."

Strawberri Stardust
Rosamin to Zhong

Dream WhiteWitz

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:34 pm
Tikalea stood petting one of the little fluffballs that had drifted down from the ceiling. She had known better than to show up here. She supposed now she was along for the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pinkalani was bouncing around trying to catch the Moffs. Her eyes dilated and her little paws waved through the air. "IMMA GETCHA!!! IMMMMMMA GETCHAAAA!" CLICK HERE  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:36 pm
One of the cherubs pulled at its hair. NO NO NONONONONO

No

nono

noooo
no
nooooononoonono

This would not do at all. This was more chaos than normal and was totally unsanctioned by her Ladyship.

He had to do something or his name wasn't Fuzzytinkles Ramone Cherubi III.

Only one Pae'il could correct this!

He flew out of the room on a mission...

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:14 am
Oh no. Several things happened really fast. The building was buried in snow, it had gotten really cold, the power went out, there was something angry screeching at the sun roof, the mortals were destroying mother's things to keep themselves alive and they clearly had a pest problem.

Oh and there were the little moth like things coming from a loose panel from the roof.

Mother was going to be pissed.

Phaenna wanted nothing to do with that up coming storm.

"Himeros I'll race you home."

Teigra
Phaenna wants out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lyros had no idea what was going on, suddenly a new figure popped onto the scene and was talking about continuing to party. He then noticed the moth creatures fluttering around. He frowned looking over at the figure suggesting they party during an emergency which seemed very strange to him. (Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azure shrunk down and went to go look to see the snow, which she found and a lot of it. She frowned wondering what they were going to do now. Then a figure appeared saying they should keep partying. She made herself big again and went to ask. "But what about all the snow? Shouldn't we find a way out?" (Open for interaction)
Guardian_Iris

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shimmer Star gave up on her igloo idea since she had no way to get outside to get to the snow. She frowned when the figure appeared saying they should go back to partying. "Huh?"(Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Linda frowned she didn't know where her family was and she was unsure what to do. She grumbled looking around. She wondered where the generator was she had electric powers maybe she could help get the power back on. (Open for interaction)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:33 am
"Uhm Neo..." the fae introduced himself awkwardly, he was still entranced by his finger tips and also it was strange talking to a pae he couldn't see. Eventually the male had to look away from his buzzing fingertips to see what the commotion was overhead. Neo didn't like the sounds he was hearing, he started scooting away from the center of the room, eyes still on the ceiling. It was too dark for him to see the moffs that emerged. At least too dark until the lights suddenly came back on and he found himself staring at a swarm. The male sighed. He supposed that hoping a ski resort would be a safer Venus party was too much to ask for.

"Powers back..." He said, still entranced by the ceiling. Until another burst threw the doors drew his attention elsewhere. "Looks like we aren't trapped anymore?" Which was a relief if that swarm of bug like pae was bad news. But who was this guy. He said the party could go on... he didn't seem bad. Neo wasn't sure if he could so easily go back to partying though. He looked to where the other pae should be, still not seeing her even though the lights were back on. "Uhm... Danica?"

sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:02 pm
As if the arrival of Dionysus weren’t enough, what came next would come as a shock to just about everyone. Except maybe intuitive harpy females. And possibly any of the Venus entourage.

Claws clacked against the floor as a gust of ice and wind blew their way into the resort, settling just enough to reveal the features of another harpy male. Pale blue, as pale as snow and ice, each feather shimmered as he walked, like glass reflecting the light. Bits of ice formed on his wings and tail and snow danced around him like playful little sprites. His deep blue gaze narrowed on Dio first before expanding to glance around the resort. He eyed each and every pae as well as Dio’s retinue of party drunk weirdos.

His arms crossed when he spotted a couple of male harpies covered in a flaming aura and a slow bubbling hiss escaped his throat like that of a tea kettle beginning to boil. He then noted several females and his chest rose with pride as he moved to stand further into the room. A trail of snow followed him from outside and into resort, leaving a frosted path in his wake.

A few cherubs sighed as they’d now have to clean up even more snow.

“You promised me Dionysus. Now make it worth my time.” He stated simply, fists slowly unclenching as he stood, posture erect to make himself the most pleasing male bird in the room.

Dionysus let out a hearty laugh and reached up to clap the bird on the shoulder, seeming to ignore the creature’s disdain for everyone’s physical appearance right now. “Just feast your eyes Boreas.” He grinned smugly as he threw out his arms and gestured to the lovely gathering of female harpies already in attendance. “If Venus’s songbird and matriarchs aren’t enough, well just take a look over here. Seems my work practically does itself!” he laughed boisterously before sweeping a few maenads into his arms and moving off towards the dance floor. “Come ladies, let’s show these mortals how to have a true party!!” he cried, loudly even above the thumping music.

Introducing Boreas the Snowbird! Venus' Resort was built in his territory and he definitely displeased.

User Image

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vash held her close, gently yet firmly at the same time. "Yeah I heard it and I don't think it's the building" a hint of concern creeping into his voice but he did his best to hide it. Then it happened, the ceiling was gone, and fluffy silhouettes seemed to fill the room, an exaggeration sure but it felt that way. "What the..." Vash had no answer for what was happening and he simply watched stunned at the new creatures he'd never seen before.
Strawberri Stardust
[[Arrow -> None]] Noelani

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ariel seen the little fuzzy creatures near the small fire she had started "Oooh what are you?" she asked reaching to comb it's damp fur with her dinglehopper.
Quote:
[[Arrow -> None]]open for interaction

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Skylie moves closer to the food table, its about this point she notices her teen friend from earlier in the week. She reaches out with a glowing hand "Hey Rhyol what's going..." she starts to ask just as the ceiling above them crashed down and she lets out a scared shriek moving even closer to the teen. The appearance of the newest pae to the party left her unsure what to expect next even as the music started back up.
Wolfs Heart
[[Arrow -> None]]> Rhyol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Linwilen felt the zaps from the static that the two of them had created. He shook his hand as if that would get rid of them. *CRASH* Lin looked up with a look of shock he grabs Tanz's hand and pulls her to one side hoping to spare them both from being completely buried in the snow.
Daisicle
[[Arrow -> None]]Tanz

Quote:
1. Super Strength ~ Vash
2. Glow ~ Skylie
3. Shrink ~ Kasharu
4. Firestarter ~ Ariel
5. Static Charge ~ Linwilen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sophia swoons lightly, moving with Dionysus towards the dance floor where the music seemed to be even louder then before. She was ready to party even more then before, they'd show these mortals what it truly meant to party!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:48 pm
Quote:
1. Super Strength = Beatrice
2. Glow = Alexander
3. Shrink = Meztli
4. Firestarter = Hanna
5. Static Charge = Philip

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hanna had been enjoying being in Selich's arms, enough to make her miss the already chaotic party. Then everything seemed to go crazy at once, without even a minute of space in-between to determine what was even going on. Powers given, windows being broken, things breaking which for some reason did not prompt them to close the room because it was now dangerous, two gods entering...

She hadn't even had an alcoholic drink yet and she was already feeling a migraine coming. Honestly, she would have preferred the mazes and running for her life. At least that had been the first part of last year's party and they were able to enjoy the last part of it.

She sighed. "Selich, maybe we should just try to find the kids and get out of here..." She said, hugging him a bit closer, hoping that her two children were safe. They probably were, she hadn't heard of a pae dying at these parties. Yet. The lights were back on as well as the music, but she wondered how others could keep on going when there was now debris littering the floor.
Elros Namasi
I finally replied >_>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For a moment everything was chaos and he had lost Linda with the lights turning out. He had tried to find something that would give him some light, but before he could, the lights had been turned back on, and they were able to see each other again. He growled, sending a glare to both of the deities that had decided that what they had done was the best way to make a grand entrance. I'll need to find some way to make them pay later. He thought to himself as he decided to look for his wife.

When he did find her, he was pretty sure she was as annoyed as he felt angry about all of this. He didn't let it affect his actions though as he went to hug his wife. "Linda!" He said, before kidding her. "If you want we can leave and go back to your room. We might be able to enjoy it a bit more there." He kept the growl out of his voice and only just barely managed to not say out-loud what he was really thinking about Dionysus right now. He wasn't dumb. He knew that angering deities would be a major problem, even if they didn't take their revenge in the moment, it would come later.
MiddyGlow
Here's a Philip for you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When the lights had suddenly gone off, he had felt his evening companion grasp onto him, and using his temporary powers, made himself glow so that it was easier for her to see him. It was freezing for a bit, and he drew her in closer, however she was concerned about moving. "If you want to." He said smiling, though he could tell that she was thinking about something else. As they started to move though, it appeared that the lights came back on and the party had started once again, and well his glowing was kind of useless now so he turned it off.

He did get to see her face more clearly and he could tell that she was worried. "Is there something bothering you? Maybe I can help?" He couldn't see someone in trouble and at least try to help them, even if he couldn't solve the problem!
Wolfs Heart
Deer boy glowed for a bit. Sorry for the late reply!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:28 am
A cheer went up from Voula and her fellow maenads & satyrs. They'd done it! She danced over to her god, soft curls bouncing around her shoulders. She winked at the chilly-looking bird before allowing herself to be swept up by Dionysus and shown back to the dance floor. Voula gave a whoop in response to his call to party.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff