Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:19 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
Supreme Allah
Ishizai
Ishizai

((sorry i haven't posted recently, I'm having problems finding internet access right now so this will probably be the last time I post for a while.)
Ishizai did not feel tired so she thought about the person they had just met.
"he must be fairly powerful to have that attitude and still be here," she thought, "What do I care, at least he doesn't know what I am."

((I'm back and a little lost so i'm just gonna continue from here n.n)) Ishizai sighed then fell asleep where she sat, it seems she had been tired afterall.

((I thought you guys had left))

Hibiki walked back upstairs to his room, and begin searching for his bag. He became more and more angry as he looked. It was then that he realized what may have happened. someone pickpocketed me, he thought.

he kicked down the door and ran back downstairs, and grabbed the nearest man. He begin searching the frightened mans pockets. Hibiki pushed him back into his chair when he couldn't find it and took out his sword and said "I dont know which one of you bastards stole my cash, but I suggest someone hand it over or this man will die!"

((and you said Tiger12 was cold for stealing your cash)) Ishizai awoke suddenly, hearing a door being kicked down.
"What's going on?" she muttered, feeling slightly afraid.
Tiger pads up behind Ishi and growls quietly at being waken up. "what now" Ty mutters quietly.

"Sounds like trouble," Ishizai replied, "We should get out of here before we get caught up in it."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:12 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
::her body tenses up and she looks to the ribbon:: my foes are demons for making me this way..::she looks to the man and back to the ribbon:: so..who is this CK and why would you help a worthless demon like me? :: she turned her face from him::

i can be a freind or a fro its all up to you, the names will i just been a traped by a demon locking up my ture power, im like you in a lot of ways,the CK stand for Crimson Killers ,it my group,we take in people like your self, what will it be its all up to you?

::She looks back to him and reaches to the ribbon trusting him:: Okay just get me away from here..::she said grasping the ribbon::
all right said Will ,as she toke the ribbon they teleaported to a huge ship made out of fog,the ribbon can be used in your heir or tied on your right arm or around the neck its up to you,i must get back to my body soon but i can show you around if you want me to? said will
::startled when the teleport:: wha..::standing straight:: hmm well sure i think i might need to be shown around :: she said as she pulled her hair together with the ribbon::
well this is the starpont thats the name of the ship,and it basicly becomes what you think of it,it takes time fore it to act with new people but in time it will work,then the 2 of them walked and saw manny room and they walked to a hall with no doors,this will be you home room,said will asas he hit the wall and then the wall opened and there was manny room insaide the wall but all the door of the rooms had names on the doors,that door on the end is yours said Will,what ever you think of it it will become,but remember your room is a liveing thing so be kind to it,and then a female Ninja came out of noware,Master said the female Nanja, i came that care of her for now,verry well said Will,then the female ninja truned to ya and said my name in Fay and i am your team leader in combat if are team is ever needed,and then will seemed to be gone,he does that time to time said Fay
::she nodded toward Fay,Her body tenses up just alittle.::"Okay nice to meet you Fay.If its okay im going to go to my room." ::turning her back to Fay she walked toward her room. She wondered if what Will said was true about the ship and her room. She reached for her doorknob..::  

_Demon_Korais_

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:15 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

::She looks back to him and reaches to the ribbon trusting him:: Okay just get me away from here..::she said grasping the ribbon::
all right said Will ,as she toke the ribbon they teleaported to a huge ship made out of fog,the ribbon can be used in your heir or tied on your right arm or around the neck its up to you,i must get back to my body soon but i can show you around if you want me to? said will
::startled when the teleport:: wha..::standing straight:: hmm well sure i think i might need to be shown around :: she said as she pulled her hair together with the ribbon::
well this is the starpont thats the name of the ship,and it basicly becomes what you think of it,it takes time fore it to act with new people but in time it will work,then the 2 of them walked and saw manny room and they walked to a hall with no doors,this will be you home room,said will asas he hit the wall and then the wall opened and there was manny room insaide the wall but all the door of the rooms had names on the doors,that door on the end is yours said Will,what ever you think of it it will become,but remember your room is a liveing thing so be kind to it,and then a female Ninja came out of noware,Master said the female Nanja, i came that care of her for now,verry well said Will,then the female ninja truned to ya and said my name in Fay and i am your team leader in combat if are team is ever needed,and then will seemed to be gone,he does that time to time said Fay
::she nodded toward Fay,Her body tenses up just alittle.::"Okay nice to meet you Fay.If its okay im going to go to my room." ::turning her back to Fay she walked toward her room. She wondered if what Will said was true about the ship and her room. She reached for her doorknob..::
the door opened at WIll before you could trun it, there was nothing benide the door but it was some how calling you in to the wall of nothing,(the room changes when your thinking of something, it will take that theme and make your room like that,and don't destory anything thats in the room that you didn't take in with you cus you'll make it mad)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:41 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

the door opened at WIll before you could trun it, there was nothing benide the door but it was some how calling you in to the wall of nothing,(the room changes when your thinking of something, it will take that theme and make your room like that,and don't destory anything thats in the room that you didn't take in with you cus you'll make it mad)
"This room is empty" ::she walks to the middle of her room. Suddenly a bed appered covered in red statin covers. She jumps. the walls turn maroon.a window forms and black curtians fall down as the room fills up:: "oh god" ::she walks to her bed and plops down on it::  

_Demon_Korais_

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:36 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
"This room is empty" ::she walks to the middle of her room. Suddenly a bed appered covered in red statin covers. She jumps. the walls turn maroon.a window forms and black curtians fall down as the room fills up:: "oh god" ::she walks to her bed and plops down on it::
Will been gone fore a long time hasn't he asked one of the girls in the odd room of the Wall,well, he'l come back after he finds the after.or the half,yeah maybe said the other one,time passed along and the moon was now blue, O #$@%$ said Will i been out of my body to long O well hopefull it healed some said Will,now a tall Man that was 12 feet tall with bloody armor was walking tha halls with a huge axe in the right hand and a huge heavey blade in the left  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:42 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
Will been gone fore a long time hasn't he asked one of the girls in the odd room of the Wall,well, he'l come back after he finds the after.or the half,yeah maybe said the other one,time passed along and the moon was now blue, O #$@%$ said Will i been out of my body to long O well hopefull it healed some said Will,now a tall Man that was 12 feet tall with bloody armor was walking tha halls with a huge axe in the right hand and a huge heavey blade in the left
::she stands up. hearing footsteps she walks out into the hall. she saw something down the hall and walked toward it being curious. She notices that he is huge and that he is bloody. She jumps and backs away hoping he doesn't see her. she turns and acts causual pretending she didn't see him and begins walking away::  

_Demon_Korais_

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:23 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
::she stands up. hearing footsteps she walks out into the hall. she saw something down the hall and walked toward it being curious. She notices that he is huge and that he is bloody. She jumps and backs away hoping he doesn't see her. she turns and acts causual pretending she didn't see him and begins walking away::
i allready seen you said the bloody knight, i one of the sven comanders of the CK said the bloody knight my ane is blood axe said the bloody knight,i have the power to make blood do whatever i want, said blood axe  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:15 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
i allready seen you said the bloody knight, i one of the sven comanders of the CK said the bloody knight my ane is blood axe said the bloody knight,i have the power to make blood do whatever i want, said blood axe
: she doesnt say a word but listens. She turns toward the bloody knight. : " Okay then you can control blood. good for you." : she really doesn't care for people that control things even though she control water. She doesn't mean to sound ignorant but it was who she was. Turning away from the knight in bloody armor she walks back to her room. as she enters it changed conpletly black. the window disappering and no light what so ever enters her room.:  

_Demon_Korais_

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:26 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
: she doesnt say a word but listens. She turns toward the bloody knight. : " Okay then you can control blood. good for you." : she really doesn't care for people that control things even though she control water. She doesn't mean to sound ignorant but it was who she was. Turning away from the knight in bloody armor she walks back to her room. as she enters it changed conpletly black. the window disappering and no light what so ever enters her room.:

:you sommoned me master said Blood Axe, yes said Will i want you go to the kingdom of the rotting hell and bring back the singing death,and do what you must to get it,i under stand master,go alone you can hanle your self but if you are fellowed then let that person watch,yes master said The Blood Axe,then the blood Axe begain going to the winged dragons so he could get to the rotting hell kingdom  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:50 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
Supreme Allah
Ishizai
Ishizai

((sorry i haven't posted recently, I'm having problems finding internet access right now so this will probably be the last time I post for a while.)
Ishizai did not feel tired so she thought about the person they had just met.
"he must be fairly powerful to have that attitude and still be here," she thought, "What do I care, at least he doesn't know what I am."

((I'm back and a little lost so i'm just gonna continue from here n.n)) Ishizai sighed then fell asleep where she sat, it seems she had been tired afterall.

((I thought you guys had left))

Hibiki walked back upstairs to his room, and begin searching for his bag. He became more and more angry as he looked. It was then that he realized what may have happened. someone pickpocketed me, he thought.

he kicked down the door and ran back downstairs, and grabbed the nearest man. He begin searching the frightened mans pockets. Hibiki pushed him back into his chair when he couldn't find it and took out his sword and said "I dont know which one of you bastards stole my cash, but I suggest someone hand it over or this man will die!"

((and you said Tiger12 was cold for stealing your cash)) Ishizai awoke suddenly, hearing a door being kicked down.
"What's going on?" she muttered, feeling slightly afraid.
Tiger pads up behind Ishi and growls quietly at being waken up. "what now" Ty mutters quietly.

"Sounds like trouble," Ishizai replied, "We should get out of here before we get caught up in it."
"careful"Ty growls sneaking off towards the window and jumping out.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Deadman2006

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:44 pm
Name: Thanatos

Bio:At the age 10 he was a well trained wicca master also swords, he spaiclize in plants and spell casting

aperences biggrin ressed in black pan't with his swords on his back  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:54 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

:you sommoned me master said Blood Axe, yes said Will i want you go to the kingdom of the rotting hell and bring back the singing death,and do what you must to get it,i under stand master,go alone you can hanle your self but if you are fellowed then let that person watch,yes master said The Blood Axe,then the blood Axe begain going to the winged dragons so he could get to the rotting hell kingdom

: laying down on her black bed she stares at the ceiling. wondering what Fay and Will are doing. Screaming in her head "why did im come anyway. no one really cares that im here."she covers her eyes with her arm and sighs:  

_Demon_Korais_

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:06 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

: laying down on her black bed she stares at the ceiling. wondering what Fay and Will are doing. Screaming in her head "why did im come anyway. no one really cares that im here."she covers her eyes with her arm and sighs:
there awas a knock on your door on the other side was Will,do you want to come with me to a rare sight asked Will,the Moons great at this time said Will  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:25 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

there awas a knock on your door on the other side was Will,do you want to come with me to a rare sight asked Will,the Moons great at this time said Will
:: standing up she walks up to the door and opens it:: " sure ill come with you" :: looking at him and smiles::  

_Demon_Korais_

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:50 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

:: standing up she walks up to the door and opens it:: " sure ill come with you" :: looking at him and smiles::
good said will, then Will toke your hand and just like that the 2 of them was teleaported to a place that looked like it was only 300 yds away form the moon, it was a hight peak the mist was a golden color and the sun was seting,there was an old church building there with a gaveyard but the mist make it wecomeing, the was crimson and gold rose's on the gaves,when ever you would like to go back tell me but if you go now you'll miss it said Will  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games