Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Ayu giggled and kept walking. "Ok..no puppy...but you still look like one." She smiled and Daiki chuckled, walking by Ayu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:02 pm
"What do you mean look like one? I'm..." Dhalgren ticked the years off on his fingers. "27!" he replied. 27 was pretty young for a werewolf, when they usually lived up to 450-500. "And what do you mean look like one? I'm i my human form!"  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:11 pm
"Heh I just know." She smiled and tapped her nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:17 pm
"What do you mean you know?" He asked. Do I smell like a puppy? What? he though to himself.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:25 pm
"Yes." Ayu nodded and Daiki snickered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm
"Huh? What?" Dhalgren asked, forgetting that she could read minds.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:46 pm
"Exactly." Daiki and Ayu walked on ahead of Dhalgren.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:50 pm
Dhalgren remembered. "Oh. Yeah. Doesn't mean I'm a puppy. I don't even look like a puppy in that form. right Daiki?" he asked.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:51 pm
"Why ask me..." He smiled and continued to walk on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:00 pm
"I don't even know what your talking about." Dhalgren said as he walked. "If I was a puppy, my other form would be a lot smaller, have soft puppy fur, and milk teeth."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 pm
"You get mad, sad, and happy really easily..thats why." She smiled and so did Daiki.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:09 pm
"What does that have to do with age, or size?" Probably a moon night soon actually. He though to himself. He had started to really crave raw meat again. I wonder what elf meat taste like... probably nasty from all the stuff they do... he though idly.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:12 pm
"Hello right here!" She growled and put her hands on hips. Daiki smiled and looked at Ayu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:18 pm
Kyoht turned around, and lookde at Ayu for a moment, ravaging hunger in his eyes. he blinked, and ti was gone. "Huh? Oh. yeah." he said, before continuing.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:27 pm
Ayu took out a dagger and Daiki hugged her from behind. 'Careful...he is really hungry.' Ayu smiled. 'I can tell.'  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff