Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:00 pm
Strike stood there and stood there. He knew what he was about to do. He decided to fly back to Xixi's and see what she was doing. He would tell her his news. He flew back and landed atop her appartment. He waited a moment. Maybe I should surprise her later. Yeah, it'll be more exciting that way... he he Strike smirked and waited on top of her apartment.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:50 am
The book was very large, even though it did not feel or appear so. It had a large variety of stories and was easy to be interested in, one of those "dont want to put down" books, so that when one was finished alot of time would have gone by. Tiger woke up and listened and heard pages turning and she recognized it instantly and was very shocked. so much for minding ones own buisness Ty quietly gets up and walks up to Zack and takes the book from his hands closeing it as she takes it from him with one of her gloved fingers in it "i thought we were going to "mind our buisness"? doesnt look like you're following your advice." Tiger is getting quite angry, but keeps trying not to be  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:56 am
In the city graveyard, a crypt door slowly creaked open, and Lufu stepped out, yawning slightly and stretching. He sighed happily and loked around at all the gravestones again. He thought it was a fascinating place. A slight noise caught his attention and he turned to see an old man staring at him, with wide eyes and open mouth, rooted to the spot with terror. Lufu, not understanding that the man thought he was a demonic zombie from hell, waved cheerily and began to walk towards the iron gate in the fence that aurrounded the place. The poor old man couldn't take anymore, and fainted on the spot. Lufu didn't notice.
Lufu exited the graveyard and looked around, wondering which part of this peculiar new world he should explore next. He began to walk along the streets, his somewhat outlandish attire earning him more than a few curious looks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:19 pm
After sitting atop Xixi's appartment for an hour or so, Strike went in and found Xixi doing a little house cleaning. He put the plans that were in a metal tube down on the table. Xixi looked at him a bit puzled as to what was in it. Strike walked over and gave her a kiss. "I have a big surprise for you my dear. But I want you to guess. Whats in the tube?" Strike smirked a bit as he waited for her answer.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:12 pm
Lufu walked thrugh the streets, gazing in wonder at everything around him. He eventualy came to a small café where he saw people sitting under umbrellas sipping drinks. Feeling rather thirsty himself, he went over and sat down at an empty table. He looked around at the people at the other tables and watched as one man recieved a small slip of paper from a waiter and proceeded to give him some small round objects that gleamed slightly in the light befor getting up and walking away down the street. A small sliver of doubt entered Lufu's mind as he watched the exchange. Would he also have to give the waiter/waitress similar round shiny things? He had nothing like that with him... A sudden solution popped into his head and he reached down and picked up a handfull of dirt and a few small stones. Closing his hand over them, he closed his eyes and concentrated, and when he opened his hand, several pure gold coins gleamed back at him. Lufu grinned, that should do nicely.
A waiter approached and asked him for his order. Lufu looked through the menu in front of him and chose a drink that sounded good. The waiter nodded and left, coming back a few minuts later with the Mamosa, and asked if he would like anything else. Lufu took a sip and was suprised by the fruity, yet slightly burning taste of the drink, and shook his head. The waiter then handed him one of those little papers he had seen the other man get, and Lufu dug the gold out of his pocket and dropped it on the table. The waiter's eyes went big and he snatched the coins up, running swiftly back into the café. Lufu finished his drink and, feeling a little strange, got up and left. After he had gone, the gold coins, which the excited waiter had put sraigt into the safe, began to crumble, and eventually all that was left was a pile of dirt. And a few small stones.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:41 pm
Zack looked up at Tiger and stood quickly. "Well im sorry if i looked. Its just a book...what harm ever came out of reading a book." Zack stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked passed her a little. "Come on we're going to do a bit of training."

Xixi looked At Strike and tilted her head a little. "Strike I dont have time for games. Im busy. My dads coming over!" She said as she picked up her rag and whiped the table.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:55 pm
Lufu wobbled over to a bench on the sidealk and sat down. The drink he had tried was making him feel dizzy, and he took deep breaths to clear his head. After a while the dizzyness passed, and he got up again and continued his walk-about-town, casting curious glances at all the strange things he saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:59 pm
Zack left the mansion without Tiger and walked down the street aimlessly. The wind blew against his face softly. He wondered how he ended up in England...That puzzeled him the most. He couldnt remember if it was just where the angels casted him or something. He bumped into this man while he was walking and picked his pocket. How rude...well taking his wallet was easy and payback for bumping into me.Zack thought as he looked back at the man. He looked a bit overweight and didnt seem very nice. HE turned back and continued to walk.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:07 pm
Lufu turned a corner onto yet another street and paused, watching all the people coming and going. This place was so full of people, and so many people there were! He clambered up a lamp post and perched precariously at the top, gazing at the bustle below. He thought it was quite interesting to watch. He noticed one person at the far end of the street who seemed to stand out. He stood out because he had wings, and no-one else did as far as he could tell. It was quite a suprising sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:20 pm
Zack looked up but had his head still lowered. His hair hid some things but the man standing on the post stood out clearly. He was not normal...well who could say Zack was normal. A fallen Angel stood out more then he did. He tucked his wings back and looked down as he passed him. Maybe Im attracting too much attention to myself. I better go home...but that will seem as though im running...  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:27 pm
Lufu jumped down from the lamp post and followed the man with wings. He was fascinated and puzzled at the same time. I wonder why no-one else here has wings... he wondered as he follwed him through down the street. He noticed that a younger girl also acompanied him, and wondered if she was his daughter. He dismissed that thpought a moment later, though. After all, he reasoned, if she was, she should have wings too. He slowly began to catch up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:35 pm
Zack stopped by a small resteraunt and stood outside. He leaned against the wall and yawned. People passed by like he wasnt even there. His black wings use to attract a lot of people here but now everyone just knew him as the rich dark winged angel. He didnt like that title and rather be known as Ebony Wings. Corny, he thought but it was better then what the humans gave him.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:44 pm
Lufu finally caught up and approached the person. "Excuse me," he asked, "but why is it that you have wings and no-one else does?" He waited for an answer, a curious, apologetic, and overall friendy expression on his face. "They're quite a sight. Kinda pretty."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:48 pm
Zack didnt say a word for a few moments. He was wondering why on earth someone would as him a question like that. He just grin and answered. "You've never seen a fallen angel before? Have you?" He asked questioningly.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:54 pm
(("why on earth"... quite. lol))

"Fallen Angel..." Lufu repeated slowly. "Nope, never heard of 'em. Is that what you are then?" He wondered breifly why he was a "Fallen" Angel. Had he tripped or something? He put it aside, it was too strange to figure out yet.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games