Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:01 pm
"It doesn't look like an archive... Looks like stairs that leads to shadows that leads to his job." Tiger manages to turn into herself and points at Draconus with her thumb. "Plus it is his turn."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:00 pm
Ayu smiled. "I'm am kind of tierd of showing ya stuff.......Draconus, after u!" She smiled and laughed.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:45 pm
Draconus walks to the shadows on the stairs and sinks into them. A few minutes later he rises up in a corner behind the group. "Yup," the young man says, "It's an archive."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:11 pm
She smiles and looks around. "Ok then lets go!"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:39 am
Ty jumps a little and nearly falls on Mia. "Geez..." She frowns at him. and starts mumbling about how he did that on purpose.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:57 pm
She laughed. "Come on Ty."  

Maha clone

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:19 pm
Rosie didn't say anything but followed then to archive, hoping that like they say, she would be able to find something about herself. So that she could start over or go find her parents and where she came from.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:02 pm
Draconus follows behind them, close to Rosie. He nudges her a little with his elbow. "Hey, cheer up. You're going to find out who you are," he says, not letting her know that he is not sure if there is anything in the archive that will help her, or him for that matter.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:18 am
Mia was, for some reason, smiling as she walked down the shadowy stairs behind the group.

"I can't believe it! We can finally get to see what we've been looking for!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:55 pm
Ayu was still way behind the group. She looked over at the group and sighed. She felt bad that she couldn't help them. She looked over at the wall and watched as the group decended farther.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:13 pm
When Ty gets to the bottom of the stairs she goes to the wall and leans on it. "I guess this is it huh..." She slowly slides down the wall to a sitting position.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:35 pm
Mia looked around. It was really dark but Mia could almost see some people in the room. Mia held a hand to her head. She was hearing voices in her head.

Oh....so you can hear me now too? Heeheeheehee. I guess now that your here with us, I can speak to each and everyone of you, not just Rosie. This means much more fun.....we'll have so much fun....now that your here.

"Ugh, Rosie? Weren't you hearing voices before, too? I think I'm hearing the voices too." Mia summoned up one of her shadow friends from her shadow and it found a light switch in the room and switched it on.  

zepherion

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:22 pm
She looked up at Mia, "They want to keep us here now that we've gotten this far." Rosie muttered slowly after a long pause from what Mia said. Her eyes fluttered to the ground and she kicked the floor with her toe. " Some of may be the scientists....I think...that's why they keep talking to me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:32 pm
"They want to keep us here, do they?" Draconus says, his hand straying to the blade of his sword, "Not if I have anything to say about it." Suddenly he hears a voice in his head. You can't even wield that. You have as much a chance of killing yourself as you do us. Not to mention the risk to the other experiments. No, you won't do it. You won't risk them.  

CainZeros

Lala Kain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Miraiya sit on a garbage bin in an alley. She was checking out a convinience store across the street, trying to decide weather or not she should go and "take" something to eat. Just at that moment, her stomache let out a peticularly loud complaint.
"Nothing to it then. I'll just walk in and nab something."
Miraiya mentally slapped herself.
I'm spending too much time on my own! I have to stop talking to myself.
She hoped off the garbage bin and strolled onto the street.

((I just joined this RP so can someone please give me a summary of what happened so far? Please and thankyou!))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games