Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:36 pm
Ayu growled, she didn't know what happened to Yuki after that. "Yeah, that person, thing." She looked at the castle and ran inside. She ran up the stairs and to the left and into what looked like a princess room. She walked over to the jewlery box and opened it. It started to sing and she smiled. "I remember this music box."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:27 am
Mia closed her eyes and enjoyed the tune. "Wow. That's a beautiful song." But then Mia gasped. She heard a clattering noise. Mia ran to the door and looked back and forth, once to the hallway and once down the stairs. A t the bottom of the stairs were shadows of knights and archers.

"Oh no!" Mia ran back into the room. "There are knights here!"  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:06 am
"Kill them or stun them?" Marcus asks, unsure of which would be worse for him. Waiting for a response, the mage turns to face the door. "Either way we won't be making any friends," he adds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:14 pm
Mia pondered the situation for a moment as she remembered that horrible day.

" Noooo!!!Master! You! The Lunar army must pay!" Mia ran to her blood soaked Master's aid. One after another they came and each one fell and after many waves were fought a Lunar army general rose and spoke.

"Ha! Little girl you make me laugh. You come here to your Master's aid and expect to live and then call us the Lunar army? Ha!"

" But you are the Lunar army, aren't you? You have the crest and the same color armor. If you're not of the Lunar army then who are you people!" Mia dashed at her and attacked her but the general grabbed Mia by the hemm of her shirt and was ready to kill her.

"Help!!!!Helllpppp!!!!!!!" Mia screamed and kicked.

Then came that voice. The voice of the commander who had tried to kill her that day. "All right men. Altrapo appointed me to be his right hand so that gives me the right to command you slobs! We may have let that wretch, Mia, go but at least we have that stupid necromantress now." Mia gasped quietly and turned to the others.

"I don't think we can fight her with all those knights with her. Let's just find a way to get out of here."  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:14 pm
"I suppose back the way we came is out of the question," Marcus says with a slight laugh, "Considering it's down there with them. I don't know about you, but I'd rather not fight a group of well trained knights. Especially not if they're the Lunar army."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:45 am
Then Mia heard them stop in front of the door. "Wait at the boss' door. I need something here."

Mia started to whisper. "Oh no! She's coming in here!" Mia looked around. She ran to the window and looked around the big courtyard. There was no one there on guard duty.

"Ok, come on, we'll jump out the window. I'll use my powers to ensure a safe drop." Mia held her hands out the window and concentrated. Giant flowers began to rise out of the ground.

"Ok, now if we jump, we won't die."  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:34 pm
Tiger stands at the door fiddling silently with the lock. "Hurry, get out, I am making the door stick, to buy a little time. Go!" Ty freezes around the door then turns into an owl, and hoots loudly enough to cover their voices for a second. "Hurry!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:45 pm
She put the music box in her pocket and ran she got into the square and heard noises. "Come on!!! We have to get to arty!"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:18 pm
Tiger feels a thump on the door and turns into a horse and sits against the door. She shakes her head at them and tries to silently shoo them on. Her green eyes looking nervus.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:56 pm
Marcus turns and jumps wordlessly out the window, landing with a slight bump on the flowers. After a couple seconds he rises to his feet.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:24 pm
Mia looked down and saw that Ayu and Marcus had landed safely. Mia looked back to Ty.

"Go! I'll hold the door. You go first." Mia raised thick vines from the floor and they went all the way to the ceiling, even going through them a little. Some debris from the ceiling fell down as the vines poked through the ceiling.

"She won't be getting through there that easily."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Tiger finishes freezing the door as there start to be some noises outside, then jumps out of the way of the vines making some clumping noises. Tiger turns into a wolf and runs to the other side of the room and gently pushes over a dresser onto the door. Then jumps over to Mia.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

flamered1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:47 am
Terina looked From up in the air as a few people Jumped out of the window, flapping her wings she dived and landed on the ground next to a guy, who looked like he had fallen instead of jumped, "Good, ive been watching all you people for some time, im sorry i didnt help, when you needed help" she said shyly, slightly blushing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:39 pm
Suddenly, just as the being lands beside him, severe pain shoots through Marcus's leg. The mage pulls himself up and leans on his staff tho keep his wait off of his leg. "Great," he says, not even noticing the new comer, "My damn leg's broken."  

CainZeros

flamered1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:09 am
"Well Thats not Going to help is it" she said slightly conserned for the mage, she said, flapping her wings she flew to look at the others still inside, before swooping down, to make sure, that he can walk  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games