Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:39 am
What's your name? I shall not say I go by vesta and t-chan
What nation are you from? the USA
What are your hobbies? drawing reading ext.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Black red dark purple, Egg rolls, don't realy have one >.>
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? not realy often but whene I can
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?Luna and hermione
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:29 pm
What's your name? Kyle
What nation are you from? United States
What are your hobbies? uhhh wrting, drawing, etc...
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? sage, pizza bagels, don't have one, and huh?
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? quite a bit.. about once every two days.. when I have time...
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Darco/Harry duh!
You could even give us a pic of yourself! I look sorta like my dream avi.. only skinnier...  

Ryukishai

Uberniftacular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:43 pm
What's your name? Jennie
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? reading, listening to music, spending time with my boyfriend
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? blue, red, black; ham; M*A*S*H, Fraggle Rock, and Firefly (go figure, it's all stuff that isn't on anymore)
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? not often lately, but a couple years ago I used to read slash for a couple hours every day...
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Sirius/Remus, Percy/Oliver, Harry/Ron, Harry/Draco  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:36 pm
Name-Noel
Nation-USA
Hobbies-Reading, computers & Slash. Usually doing all three.
Favorites
color-Black
Food-anything on my diet that does not taste like dog food.
show-Family Guy
How often do I read slash. Summer-every day. all day. School-free time
Favorite pairing-H/D but I like every slash pairing.
no pictures please.  

Nelly452

sombreange800

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:13 am
What's your name?: Kim

What nation are you from?: USA

What are your hobbies?: Reading, Writing, Harry Potter, Professional wrestling, Riding llamas while singing "Its Raining Men"

Favorite color: Blue

food: Anything with potatos, cheese, or chicken. I'm not picky!

tv show: WWE Raw, Smackdown, ECW, Gilmore Girls, Sex in the City, That 70's Show, Will & Grace, Sailor Moon

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? : Every chance I get!

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?: Harry/Draco, Ron/Draco, Ron/Blaise, Blaise/Draco

You could even give us a pic of yourself!: Sure...

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:08 pm
What's your name? Amanda
What are your hobbies? Writing, reading, being online...
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? My favorite color is blue. Chicken is my favorite food, and my favorite TV show is House, MD.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I really haven't read it much lately, but usually on an almosy daily basis.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Uh...Draco/Harry. Oh, and Ginny/Hermione.
You could even give us a pic of yourself! There's one in my siggy, any until I get a picture where I don't look like crap, that's all you're getting mad

Rusty Muffin

Remedy-Nakia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:14 pm
What's your name?Remedy
What nation are you from?USA
What are your hobbies?running, swimming, piano, and espanol
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?Green and blue are cool colors, and my favorite food is rice. Yeaah.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?Whenever I have the opportunities
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?Oliver/Percy, Harry/Draco, Ron/Draco, Sirius/Remus for guy pairings, and Luna/Ginny, Ginny/Hermione, Hermione/Luna for femmeslash
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:21 am
What's your name? Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Poe (this is mainly because i read a LOT of Edgar Allen Poe... and calling me Edgar would be silly, but also because of my username and the fact that i use it for absolutely EVERYTHING... and calling me waxy would be silly.)

What nation are you from? physically, the USA. mentally, the UK

What are your hobbies? reading, writing, futzing with photoshop, cooking, cackling maniacally, eating.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? purple, dark red, lime green / sushi, sesame chicken, miso soup, scallion pancakes, latkes, steak / Law and Order: SVU, Crossing Jordan (basically crime/medicalish shows) / my favorite thing to do is sleep! i sleep like a BEAR!

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? very frequently. whenever i'm not reading a book (usually harry potter), i'm reading fanfiction, but not all of it is necessarily slash (...though most of it is...). i haven't read any HP doujinshi mainly because i don't know where people keep it! and i'm one of those people who hates to read badly written or drawn stuff... so i don't feel like i want to waste time sifting though loads of tripe for ONE good doujinshi... ya know? if anyone has any recommendations, however, i'd be most grateful!

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? i don't have a favorite femslash pairing per se, mainly because i tend to go as canon as possible... and there are VERY few femslash hints in HP. i'll read practically anything though, if it's presented in a fairly logical manner. if i had to say, i'd probably go with McGonagall/Hooch. my favorite menslash is DEFINITELY Remus/Sirius, though i appreciate Harry/Draco (as implausible as it is), and Neville/Harry is so cute, you just can't ignore it (if it's written well, anyway)!

You could even give us a pic of yourself! me!  

waxing.poetical

Latter-Day Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:31 pm
What's your name? Me, Myself, and I
What nation are you from? The Wizarding World(Hey, I can dream can't I?)
I'm from the United States of America.
What are your hobbies?Reading, Writing, Drawing, T.V., Internet
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green, hawiian/pasta/chinese, Harry Potter, and I love fanfiction.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Whenever possible. I am obsessed.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Severus/Harry, Severus/Lily, Harry/Draco, Lucious/Snape
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Nope.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:47 am
What's your name? Patrick
D.O.B? 8/8/88
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, sleeping, watching movies, Gaia, rping, and dancing in my underwear.
Favorite color? Fuchia, and Lime green.... baby blue too......
Favorite food? Candy, and I love salads.
Favorite tv show? Fairly Odd Parents, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Charlie and Lola.
Favorite Movie? Resevoir Dogs, Cinderealla, Peter Pan, The Last Unicorn, The Cabinet of Doctor Calligari, Victor Victoria, The Birdacage, Connie and Carla, Delicatessan......
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I read Fanfics when I can't sleep, and I look at art just about any other time.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Not much good fem slash out there, but I must say my favourite pairing is Draco/Harry.... but I can read most anything........... if it's well written. sweatdrop

ninja meh....

Soren Lowrensen

Wadi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:09 pm

So.. I actually joined a while ago.. but didn't get around to exploring the guild until now?
>< Where did the banners go? I wish to become an active member..

What's your name? Wadi. Er.. I had these big plans of changing my name to that, but people kept on refusing to call me Wadi, so I gave up. The name is Isabelle.
What nation are you from? Le Canada! Yeah. I have numerous nationalities within me. Last name is Portuguese, I don't look Portuguese at all. I am very pale... It's the German/English/Scottish/Irish/Welsh in me showing through.
What are your hobbies? Fanfiction has ruled my life for almost half a decade. Err.. I make music with ma' Saxamaphone. I'm learning Bagpipes too. I read too much. So much that I rarely write. I enjoy doing stuff with friends and long walks on the beach.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Colour; Green. Even before I stated obsessing with Slytherins and yummy people like that.
Food; Poutine. It's a Canadian thing, dunno if they have it anywhere else. Fries, with cheese (Preferably Curd cheese, mozzerella is a substitute. Never use orange (chedder) cheese, white is a must) and gravy. If you can get St-Hubert Barbecue's poutine sauce it is the best.
TV shows; I don't have TV, but fanfiction makes me love Stargate, Highlander, Numb3rs and err... Buffy...
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? It depends on what I'm craving ^^ Sometimes I'll go for weeks reading pure het. Though last summer I probably didn't go a day without slash.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Severus Snape Belongs with Harry Potter. Don't read enough femslash to have a favourite pairing there...
...maethoriell.deviantart.com think there may be one there....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:00 pm
What's your name?
--Nami

What nation are you from?
--Maryland, United States~

What are your hobbies?
--Drawing, Reading, Writing, Walking, RPing, etc.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
--I like all colors XD;; Food: asian food and stuff with lots of sugar. TV show: LOST and Avatar, the Last Airbender sweatdrop

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
--Art/doujinshi, like every day. Fanfiction, rarely.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
--Sirius/Remus, some Snarry. James/Severus XD;; Any of you who have read the "Heavy ********" Doujinshi know what I mean. I am on an eternal quest for those, btw. I also like Yuuwaku Purin's Sirius/Remus ^^; Although they seem to have changed focus recently.

Pikitar:
User Image  

~Remus J. Lupin~

Sincerely Elliot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:35 am
What's your name? Grace(y).

D.O.B? 2/5/93.
>.<

What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, sleeping, Gaia (WG mostly), my friends, reading HP slash. xD
Hehe.

Favorite color?Like...baby blue, and light purples.

Favorite food? Pizza!
@_@

Favorite tv show? Friends, That '70's Show, Law and Order SVU.

Favorite Movie? The Saint.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Usually only about once a day.
Though, I'll really only read it if it's well written.

Pic:
User Image
D:

~~<3~~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:44 pm
What's your name? Death

What are your hobbies? Reading and writing fan fiction, sleeping, Warcraft

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? In that order? Black-green, pizza and BBQ Pork, Supernatural and Stargate:SG-1.

My favorite movies: The Lost Boys, The Crow, Chronicles of Riddick

Books:
Harry Potter, JRR Tolkien, Tamora Pierce

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Lately I haven't been reading much HP slash as normal, I've been distracted by reading Supernatural slash fiction, but I'd say I read HP slash quite often.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?

Harry/Snape, Remus/Sirius, Sirius/Snape; Ginny/Luna, Tonks/Ginny  

Raven of Silent Death

Countess Tsuyu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:03 pm
What's your name? Rocio

What nation are you from? U.S.A.

What are your hobbies? Reading manga, Watching anime, Writing stories, Listening to music, Learning more about Pokemon sweatdrop , and Sleeping

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I heart the colors: Purple, Blue, Gold, Red, Black, and hell.. the every color known to man! I heart Pocky! Especially chocolate pocky!! I heart Descedants of Darkness, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Sailor Moon, CardCaptor Sakura, Power Rangers (EVERY series), Harry Potter (of course), Pokemon, Digimon, Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac), X/1999, Fruits Basket, Spiral, Bleach, and Gundam series!!

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? VERY occasionally.. I'm reading one while i'm posting this.. sweatdrop

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? grr... that's a tough one.. i'd have to say.. Lupin/Black..

As for the picture.. I have none on of me on my computer.. crying

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces