Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:59 pm
hydra4
gets knocked back by rikkus punch and sees xias ringblade coming at him "oh no" he gets hit in the face and just lays there the ringblade looking like its lodged in his face
Rikku looks at him and doesnt know what to say.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
gets knocked back by rikkus punch and sees xias ringblade coming at him "oh no" he gets hit in the face and just lays there the ringblade looking like its lodged in his face
gets up showing he had caught it in his teeth  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:27 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Rikku looks at him. She didnt want to fight him anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"come now at least let me warm up" smiles  

hydra4

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:49 pm
((Shoot. Got here too late.))

Rixia ripped the small charm off her necklace and summoned her sword. In a flash of light, her sword came to her, and she plucked it out of the air. She raced towards him, slashing as if it were light as a feather. He dodged before she could get to him, though. "Gotta be quicker," Rix said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:59 pm
Akira Shinji
((Shoot. Got here too late.))

Rixia ripped the small charm off her necklace and summoned her sword. In a flash of light, her sword came to her, and she plucked it out of the air. She raced towards him, slashing as if it were light as a feather. He dodged before she could get to him, though. "Gotta be quicker," Rix said to herself.
((oi no controlling other people)) "gotta go faster" making fun of her  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:03 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"come now at least let me warm up" smiles
Rikku smiles at him"okay."Rikku tackels Ruxia. ((why wont you anwser my pm naota?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:10 pm
((...sorry...still fairly new to roleplaying))
Just because I'm slower than practically the whole world... Rixia thought.  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:18 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed, summoning up more vines, this time with thorns, letting them lash out at him once again as she tried to get her ringblade back.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:23 pm
gets up "man you all need to try harder" throws the ringblade back at her "CATCH"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:28 pm
hydra4
gets up "man you all need to try harder" throws the ringblade back at her "CATCH"
Rikku focus her magic and throws water on the ground and on his feet. She says a few words then the water freezes his feet in place."there."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Rikku focus her magic and throws water on the ground and on his feet. She says a few words then the water freezes his feet in place."there."
"not even worth my time" breaks ice  

hydra4

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:30 pm
Rixia hurled her sword as hard as she could towards him. "Go a little slower for me, will ya?" she spat under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:34 pm
Akira Shinji
Rixia hurled her sword as hard as she could towards him. "Go a little slower for me, will ya?" she spat under her breath.
catches it, it slightly giving him a cut on his hand "ah lets end this quickly ill use my hands now" throws it back at her  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:36 pm
Rikku does an lighting spell on ruxia"we have to win....."Rikku was starting to get tried.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games