Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:41 pm
H e a r t s
Maze
Mmm Bop
haha, cant help it that gilderoy is so pretty. but shouldnt you have the same problem too to an extent? and does that mean you're going to pick on my poor fan club?

If there's a fanclub for Lucius, I've yet to be informed of its official existence. XD

And I'm not going to pick on your poor fan club.

.. Well.. no more than I would on other people, anyway. *grins*

Snape is the president 8D I'm sure he also has a life-size poster in his bedroom which he kisses every night before he goes to sleep. xD

'Course, he'd never admit to any of those things....

xd is it possible to have snape randomly do stuff like that suring the rp? i mean, sure there's not proff to support it, but there's also really nothing against it . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:50 pm
H e a r t s
Maze
If there's a fanclub for Lucius, I've yet to be informed of its official existence. XD

And I'm not going to pick on your poor fan club.

.. Well.. no more than I would on other people, anyway. *grins*

Snape is the president 8D I'm sure he also has a life-size poster in his bedroom which he kisses every night before he goes to sleep. xD

'Course, he'd never admit to any of those things....

Snape is the president? No wonder I've not heard of it.. *shakes her head*

@Mmm Bop: I just read your very cheesy post. XD Lol.

Who wants to go fishing, by the way? o: *could possibly be persuaded to go and make a room somewhere*  

Maze

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:53 pm
I would fish with you, but I've gotta head back to college soon x3;

And Gilderoy's post reminds me of Tamaki from Ouran. Which would probably be a pretty accurate comparison. xD!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:54 pm
hmm . . question . . is there a spell fro making copies? i havent seen one but i thought there might be . . . im prolly gonna have one more post pre-hogwarts depends on what else happens on the train . . . then the feast will be fun ^^  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:55 pm
H e a r t s

And Gilderoy's post reminds me of Tamaki from Ouran. Which would probably be a pretty accurate comparison. xD!

haha, im actually in class right now xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:58 pm
Ky Jelly
hmm . . question . . is there a spell fro making copies? i havent seen one but i thought there might be . . . im prolly gonna have one more post pre-hogwarts depends on what else happens on the train . . . then the feast will be fun ^^

Hm... I'm not sure, maybe check the lexicon?

un de plus pamplemousse

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:00 pm
H e a r t s

tamaki is my inspiration when i think of how he acts with girls. as far as his vain-ness . . . i forget who i model him after.

@maze: isnt the cheesyness great? i have one more left in my for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:05 pm
Mmm Bop
H e a r t s

tamaki is my inspiration when i think of how he acts with girls. as far as his vain-ness . . . i forget who i model him after.

@maze: isnt the cheesyness great? i have one more left in my for sure.

It is awesome. XD It's also a nuisance, but it's still awesome. I'll look forward to your next post. 3nodding

@Ky: You could gloss over it? There should be one, or there wouldn't be so many posters and what nots available to the Wizarding public. And those 'wanted' posters? They don't 'get it on' and reproduce normally, I would think..  

Maze

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:09 pm
H e a r t s
Ky Jelly

i think the harry potter encyclopedia on mugglenet shows a spell list o:
its linked in the rp thread.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:12 pm
H e a r t s
Ky Jelly

tried there, didnt see one . . .

@wood: k, i'll check there next  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:19 pm
Maze
Who wants to go fishing, by the way? o: *could possibly be persuaded to go and make a room somewhere*
Yes, fishing plz.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:21 pm
comfortably_dumb
Maze
Yes, fishing plz.

Port of Gambino

Room Name: Sweet Suites!
password: candycrackers

As before smile  

Maze

yellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Posted, but have mercy i havent rped in like a year and even then my speciality was percy weasley, but i guess him and wormtail arent THAT dissimilar..not in fandom anyway lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:42 pm
yellis
Posted, but have mercy i havent rped in like a year and even then my speciality was percy weasley, but i guess him and wormtail arent THAT dissimilar..not in fandom anyway lol

It looks alright to me, Yellis.

Might do with some spacing, or paragraphing, to make it a little easier on the eyes, but it doesn't look as bad as some posts I've been the unfortunate witness of. lol  

Maze

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:59 pm
Here's an idea!

Whenever you notice something 'off' in the RP, and you PM someone to poke them about it, make mention of it in this thread!

That way, they don't get smothered in PMs (Okay, so that's not very likely, anyway XD) by everyone else, also PMing them about it.

For that matter, I just PMed LooneyLunaLovegood, who plays Alice Wilkes, because she magically cloned Crabbe and Goyle, and they're now out in the hallway.

Which Lucius would not approve of. Well, okay, so it could be useful, and Ky Jelly as Rita Skeeter could pester whoever copied them for the spell because she was looking for that anyway, but.. quite..

Anyway.

.. Yeah, I'm just filling up the thread here, don't mind me.. XD

Thoughts, comments, criticism or applause for the idea?

Ah, I just received a PM back, she's changing it to two anonymous Slytherins. Whoo smile

Haha, lucky Snape. XD  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games