Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:04 pm
Sebastian caught Sin's gaze on his wings. Smiling, he spread them out almost to their full wingspan, the shadow from them blanketed a decent area around them. His wings were velvet black, raven black for lack of a better word. They also had a velvety texture, though the edges of his feathers were sharp enough to cut. Most of his power was in his wings, but no one knew that. To remove a chaos demons wings was to insure a swift death to the demon, other then that they were quite hard to kill."I've been with the holy user for awhile, she is quite powerful if she remembers to balance her power. She has over-exerted herself on one spell, but the spell was powerful enough to force back a level five demon."Sebastian said. He wasn't sure why he was sharing this information, but seeing as he had already said it he couldn't take it back.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:18 pm
"Well now," Sin didn't want to admit that the over-balance of the purist was slightly good news. It was also bad news, but since the purist was powerful she'd only keep that in mind. Her eyes were drawn back to Sebastians wings. "We both are shifters, and carry wings." She smiled lightly, the holy magic still slightly burdening her mind.  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:23 pm
"Yes, we are. Very rare, especially among vampires and demons. Might I ask, what is your lineage?"Sebastian asked, he had never seen a vampire with wings before, but he did know of most of the old families. Hopefully this particular vamp was not old enough that he wouldn't recognize the original vampire. 'Then again, she just may be the original. I still don't know how old he is'He thought as he wrapped his wings back around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:46 pm
"I was part a triumvirate, the line of which I was born dead. Royally," Sin added. A short chuckle escaped her lips, "My ancestors had the powers to pass down their traits individually and combining them with their animal-to-call. Once born, I was bitten and combined... though I was already purebreed," She paused for a moment, expanding her wings. Sins wings stretched through the space between the trees, slightly less than the length of Sebastians, the color was crimson, texture of a bat wings, yet smoother and curved inward a foot to the end. "...With something rare. Even I know not what it was to this day, my maker was executed the moment after."  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:52 pm
Sebastian looked Aisuru over more curiously than he had when they first met."Brace yourself."He said, it was his ownly warning before his eyes faded to grey. They went from the vibrant blood color of the wolf's powers to being nothing. They shone grey, they gave off their own light. His eyes showed that he was looking into the possibilities, but not to change something. Instead, his power fed into his aura until he was afraid of starting the vortex. Using the most of his power that he hadnt sealed yet, he made one motion towards Aisuru. Centuries of unused power rose like a wave that went to crash down onto Sin. He was testing her power, he wanted to know who was stronger. She would either ride the wave, be engulfed by it, or stand strongly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:18 pm
Sins eyes roamed the slightly invisible line of power and found its focal point. Her mouth, suddenly moving far to quickly, the words sounding in comparison to the distant voices, a shimmer and her wings dissappeared at the same time the illusion of movement and time was played. As the wave of power slowed, still moving at such a pace it would not be possible to avoid an orb in the Chain of Ending shinned and dimned. The lifeline of the power was held in a pin point, in a single movement, the image shimmered and the power the Sebastian had aimed wavered. Pushing itself back towards him, then reversing back towards Sin. The strogest wave was broken as she said the last of the words and the wave dimmed and dissappered.

Sins eyes were now broken silver, mixed with a charcoal colour. She eyed Sebastian for an instant then began a silent chant. Her mouth grew into a smile. Sin had enjoyed the idea of torture, rather than just illusion. She entered Sebastians thoughts and moved backwards a few feet, focusing her power towards illusions of light and fear.

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:28 pm
Sebastian almost laughed as he felt Sin's touch inside his mind.'You don't want to be here'He thought, before he let his barriers come crashing down. Every spell he ever made, every seal he placed on his power at that moment, shattered.'My mind is not even a sanctuary for me. As for fear, I only fear myself.'He said with a chuckle. His eyes were slowly beginning to resemble a shattered mirror, blood red mixed with grey, and amidsts those two colors black formed."Nemod soahc a thgouf reve ouy evah tub, lufrewop era ouy?"He asked, slipping into his true language. Death, decay, hatred, and dread played through the mind of everything that heard him, even the trees."Gnihton raef I!"Sebastian said, before he motioned towards Aisuru. The first attack had been a test, this attack wasn't so much as power as it was chaos. The power that had destroyed the Kierrn line, the vortex that Sebastian still could not control, was now completely directed at Aisuru. Once created, it would either be stopped, or destroy it's target.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:30 am
Sin almost smiled, the changing of the scenary to a much darker place suited her still, but her thoughts were lost as she turned her energy to the attack. Illusionist; thats what Sins greatest power was, and Sebastian was fighting with death, he was fighting with hatred. The best attack? Fight with the opposite - though she always disliked using such magic to illusion such good things - she would try life, light, and love.
Focusing her powers towards the nerve lines in Sebastians memory, she focused on his past. Memories that were of death, of hate, she made to show what would have happen - what should have happen. If they were of love, of life.

Banished Forever

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:04 am
"Hmmm. That's odd, he just disappeared. What do you think Grey?" She asked the man, looking around for Sebastian. They were alone in the tunnel together, so Rie didn't want to think too much about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:28 pm
Gray didnt say a word when Sebastian left. He was far more concerned about killing Rie then where Sebastian had run off too.

As they ventured further, Gray began to hear crickets. He knew they were close now. The creature ran a little ahead, and began pointing with his large ears in the direction they had to follow. "Sebastian? Oh, he left...to see someone...or check out some prescence of some sort...does it really matter?" He asked not really hoping for a reply. "Here, we've made it, these old tunnels were probably for minors...who ventured a little too deep." He only said that last bit because they had faced a monster before that most likely was resting in its former home before the minors stepped in.

This would be a good time to kill her...take her down when that demon isn't around..Gray throught before looking over his shoulder to Rie. The creature had disappeared but it didnt matter, they were already at the exit.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:50 pm
"Oh, I see. Well, at least you're here. By the way, why are you staring at me like that?" She asked and checked her face if she had anything on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Banished Forever
Sin almost smiled, the changing of the scenary to a much darker place suited her still, but her thoughts were lost as she turned her energy to the attack. Illusionist; thats what Sins greatest power was, and Sebastian was fighting with death, he was fighting with hatred. The best attack? Fight with the opposite - though she always disliked using such magic to illusion such good things - she would try life, light, and love.
Focusing her powers towards the nerve lines in Sebastians memory, she focused on his past. Memories that were of death, of hate, she made to show what would have happen - what should have happen. If they were of love, of life.
Sebastian's mind was too focused on the fight, once memories began running through his head he quickly grew frustrated. "Your good, but an illusion won't beat me. Not these weak things, show me something better."He said, as he cut off his memories. He had come to terms with his past a long time ago. His eyes shone as he poured power into a single attack. Instead of spreading it into a wave, he focused the power into a needle-thin stream. It was more powerful than the wave, seeing as all of the power would hit Aisuru. He thrust the power at Sin, still trying to gauge her power. He would run out soon if he tried to keep going at the same level he was at. He could go higher, but he didn't want the chance to lose control. If he lost control, he wasn't sure even Aisuru would be able to stop it, and he wasn't willing to test it.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:08 pm
Sebastian Kierrn
Sebastian's mind was too focused on the fight, once memories began running through his head he quickly grew frustrated. "Your good, but an illusion won't beat me. Not these weak things, show me something better."He said, as he cut off his memories. He had come to terms with his past a long time ago. His eyes shone as he poured power into a single attack. Instead of spreading it into a wave, he focused the power into a needle-thin stream. It was more powerful than the wave, seeing as all of the power would hit Aisuru. He thrust the power at Sin, still trying to gauge her power. He would run out soon if he tried to keep going at the same level he was at. He could go higher, but he didn't want the chance to lose control. If he lost control, he wasn't sure even Aisuru would be able to stop it, and he wasn't willing to test it.
Blocked out of Sebastians mind, Aisuru had to direct her attack to another source. If illusions wouldnt work, she would direct her attacks to the senses. Sight first.
She wouldn't be able to dodge the attack, so she reformed the area around her and her image as the illusion - not touching Sebastian's but what he saw.
The stream line attack hit Sin fully, what was in her-the habit of breathing- was knocked out and she silently gasped for air as she stumbled back. Her eyes flared with rage, not comepletly angree at Sebastian for she was up to a challenge, but with herself - for leaving herself vulnearable.
The image that Sebastian should see is the movement in a blur of her-the illusion. If the stream attack was able to move and follow its target, it would show an allusion of her getting hit.
Regaining her focus, Sin thought of the possibilites. She was allright in hand-to-hand combat, but she was most vulnerable, if Sebastian had any silver on him she was fineshed. She began another chant, intending to a small needle to pierce through her illusion as if coming from out of the woods, and it would strike at Sebastian - allowing movement and one counterattack. It would take a moment to finesh the chant.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:16 pm
Sebastian quickly stopped the stream of energy as he saw Aisuru, or what he thought was aisuru dodge it. He held his hands up in a fighting stance that most humans had never seen. His wristblades slowly materialized on his arms, the runes on the side of them increased his power while he held them. Though he was fast, vampires had always been faster, so he had to rely on his other senses. He closed his eyes, letting his ears tell him where everything around him was. Seeing as he couldn't attack as he was now, he waiting to counter.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:22 pm
Sin fineshed the chant and dispelled her illusion for the attack she had just placed. Her plan was to draw blood.
Three needles aired from the trees, aimed at the neck. Each would miss the vital organs for now, but theyd be hard to stop bleeding. She wondered if moving closer after would be a risk - she searched his stance to see if he held any silver. The needles flew past her, with no sound and a such speed, that many wouldn't even notice.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games