hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:46 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

i see...my story is this...*i fluff my wings out, one an angel wing, the other is a vampire/demon wing, and my left eye turn dark purple* my mom was an angel, my father a demon, and they were both killed by gods and demon lords, and they tried to kill me but i survived and escaped, and i made my way here!! thats my story!!

"in any case, you should be safe here...unless they find the do- th-the......nothing..just nevermind that!"

ok....so..do u live anywhere near here?

"yes"

cool....*i lay down on a log* im tired...

"very well, i'll leave you to your rest" He says, before turning around and walking into the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:10 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

i see...my story is this...*i fluff my wings out, one an angel wing, the other is a vampire/demon wing, and my left eye turn dark purple* my mom was an angel, my father a demon, and they were both killed by gods and demon lords, and they tried to kill me but i survived and escaped, and i made my way here!! thats my story!!

"in any case, you should be safe here...unless they find the do- th-the......nothing..just nevermind that!"

"yes"

"very well, i'll leave you to your rest" He says, before turning around and walking into the woods.

oh....ok...*i lay there and sleep*  

SailorStarMoon

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:22 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"yes"

He slowly walks back to his cave and lays down where he thinks about everything that happened that day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:32 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"yes"

He slowly walks back to his cave and lays down where he thinks about everything that happened that day.

i rolled over and tried to sleep, when i heard something in the bushes, and snapped up* ...w-whos threre? *as nothing responded* ...im probably just imagening things...  

SailorStarMoon

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:36 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

i rolled over and tried to sleep, when i heard something in the bushes, and snapped up* ...w-whos threre? *as nothing responded* ...im probably just imagening things...

He listens closely as he hears bushes move, and then the girl sit up...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:45 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

*i laid down again, and i heard something move again and shoot up* who is it?!? whos out there?!? *as there is still no response, so i stand up, a little scared*  

SailorStarMoon

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:47 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

*i laid down again, and i heard something move again and shoot up* who is it?!? whos out there?!? *as there is still no response, so i stand up, a little scared*

He slowly gets up, not in to much of a hurry, and walks out the door; stretching. and then walks towards her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:52 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

He slowly gets up, not in to much of a hurry, and walks out the door; stretching. and then walks towards her.

i look around me* great...i wonder if something or someone is really out there...  

SailorStarMoon

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:55 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

i look around me* great...i wonder if something or someone is really out there...

"Are you humanoids always this jumpy?" he says, sticking his snout into the bush and pulling out a squirrel  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:02 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"Are you humanoids always this jumpy?" he says, sticking his snout into the bush and pulling out a squirrel

i sighed* im sry....i thought it was someone or something after me...after what happened before i cant be too careful!!  

SailorStarMoon

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:54 am
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
Robin nodded and said, "Such things are good....." and looked to Tundra and patted down her fur again, the fox purring. She looked back at the rabbit and said, "I don't know how nature works much out here.....in Midhour and Hours Dawn, things are different."

"Things were always different after that kid came along. Sometimes I think he doesn't belong here. face it. we need to have some non vampiric animals here, but with him reviving us, instead of slaying us, the population has grown so much...I just wish something would happen and he'd leave, thouhg we'd all miss him a heck of alot..."
((sorry if you see random numbers or letters in this post...I'm holding an infant and typing at the same time.))
"Okay, what are you trying to tell me? Cause in a sense, you're dancing around the bush." she said solidly as she leaned back onto her hands.

The bunny motions with his puffy tail to follow him, then he hops fast away from the group of trees. he waits for you..
She frowned and sat up and followed the bunny swiftly and looked down to see the bunny and frowned.

"He has better hearing than all of us...he can probably hear us here..its just that...we can't have him here...could you kill him, or take him away or something..?"
She thought for a moment and said, "If I try and kill him....no. Too risky...I don't know him...and I owe him for the meat and treatment he gave me...help him away I could possibly do...it's more simpler....least to me it is."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:50 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

i sighed* im sry....i thought it was someone or something after me...after what happened before i cant be too careful!!

"jeesh. maybe stuff happened to you, but theres a line between cautious and worry wart."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:52 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
((sorry if you see random numbers or letters in this post...I'm holding an infant and typing at the same time.))
"Okay, what are you trying to tell me? Cause in a sense, you're dancing around the bush." she said solidly as she leaned back onto her hands.

The bunny motions with his puffy tail to follow him, then he hops fast away from the group of trees. he waits for you..
She frowned and sat up and followed the bunny swiftly and looked down to see the bunny and frowned.

"He has better hearing than all of us...he can probably hear us here..its just that...we can't have him here...could you kill him, or take him away or something..?"
She thought for a moment and said, "If I try and kill him....no. Too risky...I don't know him...and I owe him for the meat and treatment he gave me...help him away I could possibly do...it's more simpler....least to me it is."

"You owe none of us anything! We've done nothing for you, he's no different. And you better have something for him to grow fond of and then take it out of the forrest, cause he loves this place so much..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:39 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"jeesh. maybe stuff happened to you, but theres a line between cautious and worry wart."

i know...*i lay back down* i shouldnt be so jumpy!  

SailorStarMoon

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:13 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"You owe none of us anything! We've done nothing for you, he's no different. And you better have something for him to grow fond of and then take it out of the forrest, cause he loves this place so much..."
"...why do you hate him is the question." she implied.  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff