Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Lord-Alucard-Hellsing-666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:03 pm
Perfered Name: Chamonde Flamebringer
Hobbies:Skateboarding,Biking,Playing Video games,Drawing
I cannot member who suggested me to your group sorry short term memory has gotten the best of me yet LOL.

The games i like are all squresof titles especially Final Fantasy and Parasite eve along with many other Square titles i also like Namco for Soulcalibur 2,Tales of symphonia also Konami for Metal Gear solid,Yu-GI-OH Games,Pokemon fanantic, Zelda ocerina of time, Time splitters future perfect,Perfect Dark,Skys of arcadia,Oblivion,Need for speed series, Though it's ironic The Sims, Summoner 2 godess Reborn, Neverwinter Nights 1&2 that is'nt all i got too big a list to say them all here on this forum LOL Thats just my main favs Blah. Animes:Berserk,Hellsing,Finalfantasy:unlimited,Trigun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:09 pm
I can't remember who invited me, but it was 'cause I'm a skateboarder. (Not a very good one, mind)
Apart from skateboarding, I like writing, art, reading and am a bit of a history buff. I love thrash metal music, and classic rock.
I'm also an Aussie, and a girl, for that matter.  

biatach

Arisu_Hitomi

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:59 pm
Hey, um you can call me Arisu, i'm 17 and I was invited to this guild by Living Ink, or something similar to that ._.;;
I like anime, manga, and some other stuff.

I also have a short attention span when it comes to most things, like typing up intros.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:03 am
well my name is mackenzie, I am 15 years old male. I live in ohio. I love to go hiking, watching anime, skateboarding, snowboarding, bmx biking, cooking, cleaning, playing video games, reading, and drawing. I am easily amused and I almost never get bored of doing the same thing over and over again. I am pretty much the one person in my family no one wants to be around since I seem "weird" to them since I am the only one who does drink alcohol or smoke for that matter. I am really shy and timid most the time so I pretty much have a hard time making new friends and keeping up with them in converstions. last but not least I love rock, punk, punk rock,...basically anything rock is good with me, but I also like some techno, hip hop, country, and rap.(I know there much more genres out there but I haven't at all heard all of them so I can't really say I like them just yet nor can I say I hate them.) oh yeah I almost forgot! I can barely hate anyone at all, I may seem at times like I do but I really am just upset at the moment, so don't take it the wrong way if I act a bit harsh around you it might just mean I am in over my head with stuff at home and school.
oh and Living Ink added me to this guild. thanks Living Ink!

(alot of stuff to read I know but that is just a page about myself not the whole book wink )  

Ian_Watkins_The_Monkey

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Muh-Muh-Muh Mary

Hygienic Browser

8,025 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:32 am
Living Ink invited me on Dec 23rd and I signed in on Gaia for the first time in a while yesterday so here I am now!

My name is Mary and I was invited because of my interest in the Wii. biggrin I'm 17 and enjoy Lemon Demon and the CamPanulas a TON. My favorite movie of all time is the Lion King. I don't know what else to say really except that I really like the biggrin smiley.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:39 pm
Living Ink invited me, I do believe. ^^

You may call me Averlia, or Charlie.
I'm seventeen and all that jazz.

I don't know.. I'm pretty random.

I joined a while ago, but I never really had a chance to take a good look around. This place is pretty amazing. ^^

Divine Blasphemy

Kaminako

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:43 pm
Hi I'm new and you can call me Kami... or Nako either one is fine with me. Living ink invited me and I must say, this place is gigantic! I look forward to meeting new friends on here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:49 pm
The name is Kamari, but I rather be called Kayla. I am part Japanese. Skateboarding is my life. Friends are forever... i east i try to make them that way. IN my spare time I am in Tae Kwon Do, and usually in tournements sometimes.

Demon-Mist-Wolf

CrazyCam899

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:27 pm
Hey Living Ink added me here xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:19 pm
Hello i'm Emeline
and
Living Ink invited me.

MissBlooBerry

Volare Libre

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:14 am

Hey, I'm new (= I wish I remembered which person invited me. =/ It was a very nice gesture.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:45 pm
Hi, I'm... Well, I go by a lot of things so lets just stick with Anteater.
Living Ink invited me... and just about everyone else from the looks of it.
I'm 18, I love going to concerts, and I'm saving up to go to ACen in the spring.
Also, I'm really bad at being in guilds. I tend to forget about them and ever post, but I saw some pretty interesting sub-forums so maybe I'll actually post here.

... okay... I'm done.....
p.s. - I'm like super, hard-core questing right now. Anyone want to donate? haha. jk.

Radioactive Anteater

350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

wicked_hottie01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:20 am
Hey,
wWell, to start off my name is Jake
I love skateboard, I like to read, I love girls, I also love to just chill with friends too and I'm an awesome snowborder.
I have one little sister her name is Saddie and she is 13.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:28 am
ei. i'm new here.xD

ElectricShack

Quotable Fatcat

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Katlbug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:49 am
HI! I'm Kat. I'm a graphic design / web design student. Just getting started so if you happen to look at anything of mine no harsh criticism please. Constructive criticism is appreciated. I'm married right out of highschool. We have a cat named Killer - pics on my profile smile . We have no plan and don't consider planning to be a major necessity. We've been together 5 years (dated). My cat is 3. I enjoy sewing, cutting, creating... but I'm going into this computer art field for the value of the undo button. It's nice. lol. I drive a Nissan Altima and he drives a Honda Civic. Our place is huge and we have a lot of furniture.... strangely mostly tables... Life is good.

Oh, and I was invited by 'living ink'.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games