Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:24 pm
*Sticks her hand in the pond to touch Mr. Lithuania*
".....Why are you so slimy, Mr. Lithuania..?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:25 pm
((She has a one track mind XD Although I wouldn't call a tomato a thinking food.))
"Maybe, a little" she says looking down at her shoes. "Brother is soooooo neutral sometimes, I wish he was more true to his feelings".  

Loev Bara

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:30 pm
(( oh hey, my mom decided not to be her british git self and let me on again. *dances*
@lily: just because i want to im gonna ask: how wonderful does your mind work? -w-))
"Hello again, Sister." she had randomly appeared by her at the pond. She does that sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:32 pm
"I heard you, sister." Switzerland says, poking his head around the door frame. "You just want me to be more emotional so you don't have to try so hard to act neutral."

((@Ukraine: My wonderful mind wonderfully works wonders. =w= ))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:32 pm
Belarus barely hears her sister; too mesmerized by the fish.

"..W-wha..? ..Oh...Hello,..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:35 pm
Liet blinked, not sure how he felt about hearing that from Belarus, even though he knew she was talking to the fish. "Vash-san has feelings." He said to Liech. "He just can't show them very well..."  

Lithuania-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:37 pm
((this is a completely ooc question: if you wanted to borrow time, a memory of your life of equal value must be given as collateral. if you wanted one day to spend [like a break] that only YOU could remember, 1.) what memory would you give up? [not optional] 2.) what would you do/spend the day with ))

"Don't poke the fish ...they might die." she sat down beside her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:39 pm
Turns around a little shocked, and catches herself before she falls in the pond out of surprise. "That's true I suppose?"  

Loev Bara

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:41 pm
She looks to her sister. ".....Fish are always replaceable..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 pm
"Yes, Liecht, it is true. Hehehe..." she laughed awkwardly, her attention still on the fish and Bela poking at them. "....those fish cost me a lot Bela... sweatdrop "

((CLICK THIS AND LOOK AT THE PIC I DREW >:C

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14142233&page=3

please. >w> ))

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 pm
((I did already, and you are getting better. :3 ))

"......Just steal some new ones....if they happen to die, that is.."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 pm
((....thanks :3 you has taught me where to place shading and creases y'know. ))

"Sister...I don't think...I'd like to go to jail anytime soon... sweatdrop "

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:55 pm
((D'awww, thankums. :3))

"....Hmm, well, you only go to jail if you get caught..." She looks to the clock- "....It is time I be going, I have work to do.....good night Sister- Mr. Switzerland- Miss Liechtenstein- ...Mr. Lithuania.." she says as she walks past the garden area and out of sight.

((gotta go, father's being a sack of moldy yams.))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:59 pm
((Bye Bela! my dad is the same way *is happy for the freedoms of college ;3*))  

Loev Bara

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:00 pm
((aww.. your dad's being a git-p***k again? [ my fave brittish word -w- ] bye bela. oh. looks like i have to go too.... :C ))
"Ahehehe...Oh. Bye sister." she waved. Now she was alone by the pond. She took out a few fish pellets and dropped them into the water. "Food. Please eat them." she said as she walked back inside.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games