Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:09 pm
*Kotaro's face reddens* no i dont think of them as whores, or spies. i suppose i just have some kind of mild swagger with women that i seem to miss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 pm
nate scoffed. "i nevre said anything! and what do you mean Swagger with girls you miss?" he was really confused and didnt really understand what kotaro meant.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:17 pm
*face seems to lose most emotion* u really dont read much do u? swagger is kind of like persuasion. i have a few girls just kinda crush on me from time to time and y must be due to some typ of swagger that i seem to not know i have. i simply shorted that part with the word miss, tho in retrospect i did word it oddly. and as for your reaction, i cant say your question was worded quite right either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 pm
nate seems to feel dumb. "oh...well, then, i guess we have someting in common. except for the wording, and the...never mind." he said, sipping from a can. "what do you do? in reaction to the girls' 'crushes' to you?" nate simply couldnt believe anything right now. nate looked to Ria, and saw that she had fallen aslepp, probably dreaming about either food, yarn, or Adrian. he rolled his eyes, knowing excactly what she was dreaming about.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:24 pm
generally nothing. but thats mostly cuz i either pay it no attention or just dont notice it at all, and it usually blows over in a few months. *looks at Ria* 20 bucks says shes dreaming about the british kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 pm
nate sighs. "yep, definatly drreamin bout the Brittish guy." he shakes her gently. "hey, Ria. hows ur date going with Adrian?" nate whispers in her ear, loud enough for Kotoro to hear.
ria talks in her sleep, while her cheeks turn wildly pink with blush. she pushed Nate's head away lightly. "y-your...too, close to my ear...you have to gimme a hug first.." she says before hugging Nate's head, and pulling it closely to her, putting her cheek on the top of his head, and goes back to her dream. nate covers his mouth, trying so hard to keep hiself from cracking up.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm
*suppresses a laugh* thats perhaps the funniest thing i've seen in months.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:59 pm
nate almost chokes with kept back laughter and the tight grip of Ria's arm around his neck. "uwahahaha!! thats soo funny!! BWaahahahaaa!!" he cracks up, fallout to the ground laughing after Ria let go of his head.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 pm
* starts to laugh but stops himself* u really need a little suppression training*tilts his head to the side* how is she not waking up?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 pm
peacefulreaper
* starts to laugh but stops himself* u really need a little suppression training*tilts his head to the side* how is she not waking up?
ria sits up, her eyes still close. she was sleep walking. then she fell to the side, falling on nate, and hitting her head against his skull andshe fell to the ground. she was a really deep sleeper. "shes one o those...deep sleepers." nate said, gettin up and rubbing his head.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:28 pm
noted *squats and pokes her* we probably should wake her before she hurts some1.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:33 pm
"too late..." he said, putting his coold can on ice on his head. "then he nudges her with his foot. "hey, wake up! your dates over, get up!" nate talks in a moderate tone.
she blinks awake. then he holds herself up wiht her arm, then falls back down. "aww, i thought it was real." then she pouts.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:36 pm
*grins* you should avoid falling asleep in public Ria, its far too funny  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 pm
ria scrambles up, loking around, fixing her skirt and blushing. "aww...not again.." ria groans, hiding her face from them.
nate chuckled, and Ria Nudged his arm forcefully. "i told you to keep me awake." she growled.
nate rubbs his arm. "ow!! and, sorry! you caught me off guard this time!!" he said, takinga few steps away from her.
ria was blushing so hard her nose got runny. she kept sniffling.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:45 pm
its my fault mostly Ria. hit me and not him. we got caught up in some good conversation. i would just drink more coffee maybe.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games