Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:09 pm
LMAO rofl He'll be back. He can't resist us. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 pm
*laughs maniacally and runs after TES* COME HERE YOU!!! twisted *comes back snickering and plops down in a chair* So my leader, how's the fam? Everythings okay I hope?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:28 pm
*walks in and sees there's no bouncer at the door. Icy makes her way over to the expresso machine and makes herself an extra large mocha latte with a double shot of expresso in it and finds a couple of oatmeal raisin cookies and sits at the bar, muinching in delight* Ah! The life of being a cop! Eating pastries and drinking caffeine all day!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:45 pm
*enters MW & does a double take @ Icy* Woo~hoo, Icy! *wolf whistle* LOL, you should go mess w/officer showoff & Dougherty in that get-up! *Grabs a Corona & goes to her chair*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 pm
LMAO!!! Hey Katana! I've been trying to, but I can't seem to catch Dougherty.*grabs a Corona and sits with Katana* How goes it chic?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Getting ready to make me a drink IRL xd What's up with you? Did you ever get the general last night?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:07 pm
LOL! Naw, I never got him, though I didn't have that for a mission yet. Now, my mission is to drop off Leon's lunch to him from his mom, defeat the three majors, and talk to Elizabeth about powering my rigns up. But hell, I already know how to power up my rings and Leon won't take the freaking lunch pail from me, he just keeps trying to make me talk to Elizabeth...and she ain't talking! So I'll wait til later on and try again. I don't know if it's the server or my internet or what...had QSXII with me this morning but my connection was lost and left...(sorry for the long periods. Trying to finish washing clothes and straighten up a bit) xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:12 pm
LOL...I know all about that!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/bria-s-guide-to-your-zomg-adventures/t.44562549/
Here's a link you might find helpful in your zomg'ing xd I used it A LOT a year ago when I first started the game....it should be updated for the new stuff....let me know if ya wanna try again later.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:20 pm
4laugh Thankies!!! I should be doing all I'm gonna do by ten. So I'll be ready to zOMG then hopefully...*drains Corona and grags another* Speaking of, I need to go to the store and pick up some...*grabs keys and runs to the store*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:24 pm
*grabs your booty as you run out the door* xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:39 pm
*jumps and squeals* eek EEP! scream HEY! I know my uniform is sexy and all, but it's against the law to fondle, well, the LAW!!! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:41 pm
LOL, maybe I should get one too....then we could pose as law officers for halloween! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:55 pm
YES!!! Then WE could harrass and arrest Dougherty and Showoff!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:01 pm
Well, I was gonna go shopping, but you don't have what you have on listed on your profile.... crying  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:03 pm
katana68
Well, I was gonna go shopping, but you don't have what you have on listed on your profile.... crying

AAAWWWWW!!! I'll change it now! xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games