Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 pm
((Does Kane come from a manga and I can't believe everyone plotted my death in the other rp))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:27 pm
"That would be nice." He said he sort of swung back and forth where he stood. "But I'm pretty sure there's a price that I might not be able to pay." He sighed.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:32 pm
Neuro looked at him,"No charge, all you will do is sort files for me alright."He looked at Soli in the bedsheet,"You slept with the mutt again."He said this as a statement and not a question.

Soli turned red,"Why do you want to know?"she inched away from him, hoping he wouldn't do anything to her,she looked at the new boy and waved at him,"Hi my name is Soli."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:34 pm
"Ok." He then looked at soli. But he turned around to and up at a window. He had the feeling that someone was watching him before he turned around. He then looked back to him. "What kind of filing?"  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:41 pm
"Mostly paperwork and case files that I do."Neuro looked stared at the building,"If you agree my office is this way."Neuro began walking.

Soli followed after him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Neuro Nougami-21
((Does Kane come from a manga and I can't believe everyone plotted my death in the other rp))

((Hohoho, no one draws a man smexier than Shinjo Mayu, he is from Kaikan Phrase, also an anime, although I think the pic I use is from Haou Airen *girly sigh* and as for the rp, I came in the tail end of that (sorry about my bad posting sweatdrop ) We'll see how that goes.

User Image
Wink couldn't take it anymore. She ran out there and knocked the clawed man away. "Leave Soli alone, you bully." She looked at him with angry determined eyes her fist balled in front of her.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:42 pm
((sorry if my posts are off, I can't seem to figure out where one converstion begins and ends))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:43 pm
"Aye!" He said as he saw the girl punch him. He was a bit shocked. He looked at the girl as his eye color changed. He tried to posses her to go away. "Please..."  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:46 pm
((What?? Neuro didn't do anything to Soli they were just walking to his office))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:49 pm
Neuro looked at the girl,"What are you doing?"He looked at her with interest.

Soli stared at the girl,"Wink what are you doing?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:52 pm
Luc looked a bit confused now. He shivered a bit. Two fires then appeared at his sides to warm him. "It's starting to get cold..." He said his voice was soft and it seemed like a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image
Wink saw everyone staring at her and she stood up straight, scratching her head. She had an embarressed smile on her face. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm kinda on high alert you know, makes me uh,....weird." Wink looked at the boy and covered her face with her hands, tears in her eyes. She took him by the shoulders. "Oh, please forgive me. I kinda missed." She turned her head to Neuro, her aura darkening, "I meant to hit him."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:55 pm
Neuro heard the boy and was annoyed,"Here then."He grabbed him and slung him over shoulder and carried him,"Wink is it then? well be careful girl do that again and I will kill you."Neuro looked at her."Soli let's go."

Soli nodded her head,"Yes Neuro."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:57 pm
This just confused Luc more. His head then started to pound and throb. "Ugh..." He then collapsed.  

Menonai

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games