Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:44 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige snatched the satchel before Avery had an opportunity to grab it. "Last one to the dentist's office is a rotten egg~" he sang as he hopped skipped out of the library.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Hey!" Avery called as her bag was taken before she got there. She turned as Whit came up behind her laughing.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"C'mon" he said slinging an arm around her shoulders, the map in his other hand.
"See you later guys!" he called over his shoulder as they headed for the door.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

They quickly reached the dentist's office, Michishige, of course, leading the trio in the door. "I win, again," he said casually, instantly spotting Willow sitting by Dr. Sullivan's (?) door. Michishige plopped down next to the new kid and let out a sigh. "What's goin' on, Willow, my man?" he said, lightly patting his head. "We brought you a map of the school. Place is pree~ty big, don't want to lose another one," Michishige nudged the boy.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: }

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:40 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery smiled as she came in the door. Shige was being funny. She took the map and unrolled it a bit so she could show Willow all the handwritten stuff on the back.
"Everyone's room numbers are on the back, so you can call if you need to, and I added my cell for you guys too."

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Lucky guy, " Whit said. "I had to steal her number..." he added thoughtfully and mostly to himself. ....he wondered if he should have acted the helpless newbie himself back when he arrived.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

"Is that so?" Michishige raised an eyebrow at Whit's comment, smiling.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: I got nothin. ._.}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm
"Um, well...alright then. It's just us it seems" Spencer commented after half the group sped off from the library. He turned back to Dannie. "Would you like a tour of the campus?" he asked.

Dr. Sullivan got the electric toothbrush ready with polishing powder. "Are you ignoring me?" he asked Treya, as she didn't reply to his question and wasn't even looking at him.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:02 pm
Whit clipped Shige over the back of the head and shot him a look. When he peered over to AVery he caught her shaking her head.

User Image

But he missed the eye roll. She gave Willow a wry grin and looked toward the door where she could feel Treya forcing her way through her appointment.She felt for the girl, but at least she was toughing it out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm
she flicked her eyes back to the dentist "no, i just.." she stopped for a sec trying to think of a way she could explain without saying anything. looking away again but quickly looking back at the dentist so he wouldn't get mad "i haven't been to a dentist in three or four years" she mumbled before shuting up again.  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 pm
"I see. Well, now that you're a student, you'll be seeing one every six months. Me. Well, hopefully only every six months. That's if you take care of your teeth and nothing bad happens" Dr. Sullivan said. He then held the toothbrush over Treya. "I need you to open up" he said to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:08 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias hefted Ali as he heard her stomach gurgle. "Hungry munchkin?" he asked dipping her so she swept low to the floor before swooping her back up. The little girl laughed and swung out her arm.
"Time for dinner then." he said decisively. The playful moment over almost as soon as it began.

He strode over to the table and collected their things. Handing Ali her bag, which she took as silently as she was given it. He tucked his own books in his bag as he walked to the head of the table where Avery had sat and retrieved Ali's book from off the table. Handing that to Ali as well so she could do the same.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Off to dinnnnerrrrr!!!!" Ali proclaimed as she sailed out of the library on her brother's arm. She turned as she reached the door and waved over Zaias' shoulder as she bopped out of sight.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 pm
Christopher checked his watch. "Yeah, I didn't realize how late it was. Shall we head off to the cafeteria? I'm sure everyone will be going there after they leave Dr. Sullivan's office" he said.

Spencer turned to Dannie. "Shall we start there? We can begin our tour and get some food at the same time" he suggested to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
W i L L o W
User Image

~~~---~~~

"A map? And lose what?" he thought. Willow reached the map and looked at the number behind. "I see. Thanks!" he smiled. "I guess, I'll wait for that girl in the dentist. She seems, distress."  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:49 pm
Scruntching up her face she eventualy opened her mouth again allowing the dentist to continue on with what he was doing 'at least nothings happened to make me want to flood the room with vines' she thought to herself

[lol just so you all know treya doesn't live at any of the dorms and where she does live {a tree in dekreon woods} isn't numbered xD lol that'd just be wierd x3 ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 pm
Dr. Sullivan began polishing Treya's teeth with the electric toothbrush. "I know, delicious isn't it?" he asked in a kindly joking manner. "You do need to start brushing closer to your gums though, otherwise you may develop gum disease, and that wouldn't be fun" the dentist said while he was polishing.

The dental assistant was now assisting with rinse and suction.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 pm
[ geez you make it sound like treya doesn't look after her teeth xD ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games