Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:25 pm
-makes snowandseedballs then throws them around scattering more-

xd -picks up her pot and puts it back on her head-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:26 pm
All right, sounds good to me. *nods* Well, I'll try to be here early anyway. sweatdrop

*out of the corner of her eye, sees movement outside and turns to look* Oh dame's outside playing in the snow... Wearing a pot on her head? confused Ookay...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:38 pm
Amy grinned brightly. "Great! I'll have to bring Thistle along and isolate her in the pet area again, but I'll be here early, too."

Amy looked at Kits in confusion at what she said about dame and then looked outside. She saw what Kits saw. "Wow. That is... yeah... Should we go check on her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 pm
-skips around and scatters more seed- 4laugh  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:40 pm
Amy just shook her head and then laughed. "Well, she looks like she's having fun, anyway. We probably shouldn't disturb her."

She and Kits talked for a few more hours and then they and Thistle went home. Thistle was all bundled up in the blankets Amy had brought her over in.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:47 pm
-dame marches around the whole of AS grounds scattering seeds, banging on her pot on occasion, and singing Johnny Appleseed songs-

-onces she makes the whole rounds, she heads back to her room at the JD, crawls in bed, curls up and goes straight to sleep-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:59 pm
damecharlie
-dame marches around the whole of AS grounds scattering seeds, banging on her pot on occasion, and singing Johnny Appleseed songs-

Johnny Appleseed
((I couldn't refrain..... User Image))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 am
((future post. Don't know if I'll be on to make it tomorrow.))

*Kits and Amy spent Saturday afternoon decorating for Sunday's party with a little help from Gwee. The lounge was decorated with a lot of mint, teal, pink, and white, since that was what Kits guessed Miro liked from what she usually wore. Amy transfigured some tablecloths for the buffet tables and also for the smaller tables scattered around the room with a couple of suggestions from Kits. Gwee helped them put some streamers up, while Amy hung a "Happy Birthday" banner over the fireplace.

Kits brought in her dragon and hummingbird paintings to display on the easels she'd ordered, which were placed on either side of the small stage they had set up for anybody who wanted to perform.

Once they were satisfied with the decorations, Kits headed home to get ready for Psyzapp's bachelorette party*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:35 pm
Amy came into AS with Thistle in tow. She didn't have to carry her anymore, though she did still sneeze and cough on occasion. She had the medicine with her and took Thistle to the small area in the pet section that was reserved for sick animals. She instructed the employees there how to care for Thistle with this new medicine and how she wasn't to get overtly active no matter how healthy she seemed at the moment. She was still very weak.

Then, Amy went into the lounge and started making some last minute checks of everything for the party tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:31 pm
*with a day off from the JD, spends the afternoon in the kitchen at Aqua Springs. Ordering the staff on duty around just like he would at the Jade Dragon, the kitchen is soon not only busy, but cleaner than normal as the employees are sent back to clean up their own messes instead of leaving it for somebody else. In addition to a large chocolate cake, decorated to match the tablecloths that Amy transfigured, Karrie and the staff make several other dishes*

Tonight's Menu:
All items listed with meat/meat products in the recipe are also available in vegetarian versions
Pasta Salad
German Potato Salad
Personal Pizzas (different topping combinations offered)
Tropical Fruit Salad

Chocolate Cake
Cupcakes (white and spice cake)
Peanut Butter Cookies
Ice Cream (available at the bar, multiple flavors)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs after falling asleep on the couch. sweatdrop Seeing Amy in the lounge, walks up to her* Hey Amy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm
*walks into AS, waving to the girl behind the counter before heading off towards the lounge*

surprised burning_eyes *stops dead in tracks when see's Kits' outfit* Holy s**t *mutters under breath*  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:19 pm
Amy turned around and smiled at Kits. "Hey Kits! Good to see you again. I would say you look great, but I already told you that before when we were getting ready earlier today!"

She giggled and then looked at the display of food behind her. "Doesn't it look yummy?? I can't wait til we can get into it..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm
xd I already told you, too. *giggles* It does look great. But then, Karrie made it, so what else should we expect?

*hears somebody walk up behind her, but figures it's just one of the employees*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 pm
*walks out of the kitchen, carrying a tray of cupcakes and putting it on the last open space on the buffet* Hi Amy, hey Kits. *grins at them, then sees the tiny dragon zipping around Kits' head* Hi Smok.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games