Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 300 | ✧ ├

┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├

Listening to Honō explain his apparently positive outlook on his life made Honsho smile. It seemed that most clans didn't have the mildly antagonistic interaction with their lower clan members as was often portrayed in other clans. Certainly her two clans had not been happy about either of their parents marrying, even if their mother and father weren't as strong as they were "Yes, that would be nice. Being able to love and do as you like. My parent's did the same. They don't live with either clan too so they do as they like. Mostly paint." she shrugged, her grin brightening as he commented on her ability to remember "My mother has been teaching me since I was a child. Its more like muscle memory to me now, like walking or breathing. But I can't dance yet." she shrugged her hands to her sides, indicating her lack didn't bother her too much. Eventually she would learn all of it. How to use the techniques, when to use them...for now though, she would settle with memory "Using chakra, gathering it..." Honsho didn't want to presume to tell Honō how to learn but it seemed like if he wanted to, he could do anything "If you wanted, you could think of chakra like glass. I don't know anything about glass making or what turning glass means but if you used the same premise that you do for making beautiful things, couldn't you use those skills to help you in everything?" she tapped her lip with a finger, pointing one foot so that her leg arched away from her. She seemed incapable of standing still and proved that further by leaning to the side with one hand on her hip. Her impression of a teapot was spot on "Himito, that's my sister, she's never wanted to learn. And I agree, it can be boring. But if you make it about something that interests you, I think it's easier to learn that way. A brain is a brain. Its like...a giant ball that's blank until you push stuff into it." a weird way to describe a brain "I'm sure, no, I'm positive you could remember anything you wanted to with the right push!" she shoved her fist in the air, looking like a very oddly shaped letter K for a moment. Her grin was all mischief though and she straightened quickly with a slight hop "Hmm. The future....can be way too abstract, yeah. But if you don't look forward to anything, think about what you could miss." She slapped her fist into her palm with a confident look "As your new friend, I think if you look forward, to the future, to seeing me tomorrow, that is a good future! Not far into the future but attainable in that it's not too complex." Honsho made a weird face then, pulling the middle of her lips in tight and curling the sides so she looked like a cat for a moment "Day at a time is good. But the future is coming, in whatever form it comes in. After all, you're here because of a future event." Honsho pointed out, aware she was rambling now but seeming unable to stop. Not that she wanted to. Honō was fun to talk to and he was relaxing too, his stance becoming less ramrod straight.
    "You came here because someone, the Raikage we presume, sent a missive in regards to a future event that has been otherwise unstated. While it acted in the present, it impacts the future. If you didn't care about the future, you wouldn't have come! And if you hadn't come, we would not be friends now!" there was a point in there somewhere about time and past, present and future being possible all at the same time and existing in the same space. But Honsho felt like her brain was starting to over heat and attempting to explain her theory of time existing in all aspects and manners would probably break her. Plus...sometimes she came across as manic and she didn't want to scare her new friend away. This was the longest she'd had one...it was nice to talk to someone other than Himito.

BlackFruity

• PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:23 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx He was still a little young, and he didn't have an abundance of ninja experience, but he had his manners. Nathaniel tried to be polite as Toso got real close, refused to flinch. He did, however, shiver when the squid man said he had a solution. Ninja training or not, the medic knew this was going to go south, fast.

He emitted a squeal when the other ninja's hands were around his body. When those wiggling fingers got to his neck, Nathaniel jumped and tried to shove Toso away. The bloo's the other man was chanting genuinely freaked him out, though the enthusiasm was probably the worst part. "Please stop," he hissed through gritted teeth, "I'm absolutely fine." Nathaniel took a generous step back from the other man to take a good breath. He rubbed his left side, feeling ghosts of Toso's fingers all over him. Gods, when would the mission or announcement finally be delivered?

3125 Ryo
    1325 AC
    NecroPlant

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:35 pm
    User Image
    Honō Hokori
    [ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                  Honō nodded, feeling a sense of familiarity forming between himself and Honsho. Hon. "Ah, funny you should mention that." He began. "I was doing som chakra exercises before learning clan techniques. And, you're right. It felt... I dunno..." He pressed his lips together in thought. "Easier, then before. When I thought of as like the glass I work, it became... yeah, easier." He huffed a chuckle, finding himself unable to express properly.

"Haha!" Honō gave a soft bark of laughter, a hand immediately shooting up to cover his mouth as chuckles remained spilling forth. "A blank ball?" He repeated, grin revealing white teeth. "Okay, yeah, I get you. Although, my teachers would say they pushed very hard to get stuff to stay in my 'blank ball' of a brain." He joked.

"You're right, yeah. Okay." He nodded, a friendly smile finally settling comfortably onto his face. "I look forward to the future, Hon." Almost as soon as he had said that, Honō heard a... squeal? Turning his head, he spotted the man who was making the, uh, strange noises, doing something... almost undescribable to another male. "Uh," He tensed up, glancing to Honsho. "Are they okay?" He asked quietly.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
    Chakra: 190/190
    Stamina: 190/190

Other
    n/a

Aspects
    Strengths:
    • Evironmental Lens:
    Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
    surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
    or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
    Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
    up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
    Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
    becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
    Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
    surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
    Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
    detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
    traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
    • Cracks:
    Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
    flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
    his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
    Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
    movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
    Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
    the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
    • Broken Shards:
    Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
    teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
    Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
    this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
    the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
    misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
    apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
    Legendary Smith
    The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
    Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
    This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
    • N/A

Personal Attributes:
    • A Natural's Touch:
    After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
    Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:46 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~Phweeeen Biography

Toso would interpret the boys squeals and vigorous shaking as something positive, obviously deluded with his deductions...or maybe, honestly, it just seemed that way...perhaps there was some closeted sadist behind the collar. Toso's true intentions in all manner of understanding was always just as grey as his vision. Nathaniel may have tried to push the squid but it would have been in vain because perhaps now that his vision and comprehension would return to him he'd notice the squid's arms were actually extended several feet away from his actual body like loose noodly appendages. The appendages would make a sound, what could be comparable to a rope being winded up as they returned back to hide in the long loose sleeves of the Hojo. "So you are Bloop, positively shaking with energy. I'm glad I could be of service." Then a sixth sense triggered, almost like that that of sneeze. The man's eyes behind his glasses shifted to Honō his arms extending to look like a noodly praying mantis style as if to say 'you're next' if you come any closer. Rather Toso would be happy to apply his services to anyone who he believed needed them.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:365/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:350/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4801/4801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.->Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Komorebii
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  BlackFruity

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:22 pm
    User Image

Honsho's grin nearly broke her face as she smiled at Honō's words, happy that her random idea seemed to be an actual possibility "See? It's not that you don't have the head for chakra. You just don't think of it or work it how people expect." and that wasn't a bad thing. When he laughed at her comment about the brain, her ears went red again and she scrunched her face up at his comment "How else would you describe a malleable and every changing surface to imprint information on!" she countered with a fake ferocity that was spoiled by a reciprocating giggle to his chuckles "Some things are harder to imprint on then others. Usually cause there's a lot of stuff already in there." she said finally, rolling her shoulder's back slightly as she returned his smile "The teachers told Himito her brain was too full of sleep to ever properly learn anything. So at least your brain is full of useful things."
    Before she could respond similarly with the future friendship comment, Honō brought her attention to a noise she had been trying to ignore. It was unfortunate that the green haired boy had come to Toso's attention but she had been, until now, willing to carry on in the name of his sacrifice. Too bad he'd made a noise and now Honō was aware of whatever was going on. Turning on her heel, Honsho faced Toso as he made his strange noodle arms retract before turning to Honō "Toso, no." she said firmly, her mouth tightening into a frown and she raised a finger up to warn him off "I'm armed with objects much sharper than your wiggly fingers and I will use them." seeing his praying mantis stance, a rather threatening appearance, Honsho puffed up onto the balls of her feet with her hands coming into fists to rest on her rib cage "Toso! We don't need your wiggly fingers! And if you touch Honō with them, I'll be very mean to you. Very. Mean." she warned but there was a glimmer of amusement, a tiny tiny tiny one, in her eyes. Going back down on her feet, she let a hesitant smile break her features "How are you, Toso?" she asked, wanting to distract him from the other two men. She at least had experience with the strange squid boy and could, possibly, deal with him.

BlackFruity

NecroPlant

Komorebii

• PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:51 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Admittedly, Nathaniel had nothing to say to Toso, who took credit for his "improved" mood. The medic caught his breath from the tickle attack while Toso looked for a new victim. His pray mantis stance made him a little nervous, but he felt more relaxed when the woman who introduced herself as Honsho threatened Toso, too.

Nathaniel grinned at her now. He was glad that there was still some common sense in the world- especially sense that was willing to fight off very... grabby ninja. "I'm Nathaniel," he introduced as looked at the kunoichi. He'd overheard that the other man was Hono, which sounded familiar. "I think we share an apartment, now..." He said towards Hono, a thoughtful look on his face. He supposed that, after the storm, some people needed new housing. His current housemate was probably the same Hono that was there, though re-arrangements could always be made. As long as Nathaniel didn't have the handsy genin, he was satisfied.

3125 Ryo
    1325 AC
    NecroPlant

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

BlackFruity

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:09 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~Phweeeen Biography

"Bloop bloop." Spoken in a rhythmic tone as if he were gentlemanly saying My, my. Such harsh words for the squid when he was simply just engaging in what he believed to be 'friendly' interactions. "I'm rather well with few complaints bloop." Toso being acknowledged applied himself leaving Nathaniel to recover from his assault and speak with Honō. Oh but he'd be back...most definitely. Mayhaps a massage to stop his shaking nerves so filled with enthusiasm yes? "With such words you're going to make me regret not having eaten you when I had the chance. Bloop. Speaking of..." 'Eaten you' he'd let the one called Honō's imagination stew on those words because he wasn't going to elaborate further on what he meant. It was of course a reference to when Honsho and he first conversed claiming to be a Yokai fit to devour her. All in good fun of course. Toso would then reach into his coat of many pockets and removed a packaged bun. Anpan. Read bean paste. "This is for that day's snack and an apology for abandoning you and Miko but I had some questions that couldn't stop eating me." He'd offer the small consumable to avert her eye contact towards him for a short instance. The peripheral of his eye then would lock onto Honō it spelled out 'you're safe...for now' before it shifted back to the friendly exchange with him and Honsho.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:365/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:350/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4801/4801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.->Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

BlackFruity
                                                                  Komorebii
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:36 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 410/565 ---/460

By herself, it took some precautions to search the rest of the building for any leftover foes. Eventually, the winds outside died down, the howling quieting with the winds. It was not soon after that Hatsu would be approached by an ANBU. Dropping off a scroll, the ANBU would vanish. The scroll contained the reports she had been getting, along with a missive to meet at the academy. going through the report, her eyes widened at the death count. Standing there in shock for a moment, she grabbed her bearings and read the rest of the report as she headed back. Apparently some new genin had just graduated. Hatsu wondered if they would be at the academy as well. Arriving where a good chunk of shinobi had arrived and were waiting, Hatsu assumed this was where she was to wait. She saw a few old faces, along with two new ones. Nonetheless, Hatsu kept to herself, away from the crowd. Leaning against the wall, she kept a cool head.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

I'm back, hopefully i didn't take too long. > ,<

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:53 pm
    User Image
    Honō Hokori
    [ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                  Honō blinked and tilted his head, green eyes watching with utter beweilderment at the apparent elasticity of Toso's limbs. Even as they were directed at him, the Hari clan member did not seem at all threatened - just curious at such a feat. Amused, he turned his head to and fro to watch the interaction between Honsho and Toso, the kunoichi apparently standing up for Honō's defense. Even going so far as to threaten to use her 'sharp objects' against Toso.

"Huh?" Honō jerked in surprise. "An apartment?" He looked to Nathaniel, suddenly looking stricken with worry. "I - I wasn't made aware...? You sure?" He asked. Whatever former tension Honsho had worked out of the glass blower was returning in a flood, his spine going ram-rod straight and stiff. Had he missed something? It was true that his family home was damaged during the blizzard, although, that was from... an unexpected guest. Whatever joy he was taking in watching Toso and Honsho was lost to him, green eyes distant in worry. He was so bad at remembering things - but surely he would have recalled something like this!

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
    Chakra: 190/190
    Stamina: 190/190

Other
    n/a

Aspects
    Strengths:
    • Evironmental Lens:
    Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
    surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
    or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
    Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
    up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
    Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
    becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
    Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
    surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
    Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
    detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
    traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
    • Cracks:
    Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
    flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
    his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
    Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
    movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
    Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
    the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
    • Broken Shards:
    Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
    teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
    Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
    this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
    the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
    misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
    apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
    Legendary Smith
    The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
    Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
    This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
    • N/A

Personal Attributes:
    • A Natural's Touch:
    After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
    Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:41 pm
    User Image

Honsho nodded to Nathaniel as he introduced himself, her smile brightening as she replied "Honsho." the talk of apartments confused her as much as it seemed to confuse Honō. They had apartments now? Granted, she'd been sleeping on and off at the hospital while she helped them restock and treat minor injuries. She hadn't even seen Himito in that time, her sister no doubt doing her night owl thing. Toso's threat of eating her hadn't gone forgotten but she no longer considered him a real threat. He was too weird and thin to go around eating people so she merely wrinkled her nose at him "I'd happily give you indigestion and food poisoning if you tried." she informed him. Slipping her hands into her pockets, Honsho glanced at Honō as he stiffened beside her and she felt a little frown start. He was finally relaxing a little and now he was all stick figure again "Oh." Toso's gift and then apology startled her and she quickly took the bun, staring at the packaged food with some confusion "It's not really- You don't have to apologize." she frowned at the bun, holding it like it was a dangerous animal that was going to chew her face off "BUT. Speaking of apologies," she pointed at Nathaniel as she frowned at Toso "Apologize to Nathaniel for invading his space without permission." Funnily enough, she didn't seem to be concerned about being the only girl in this interaction. Being smaller than two of the three boys, she was also a tiny wisp of a girl but she pointed at Nathaniel and glared at Toso with all the fury of a giant "It's not nice to touch people who you don't know. They don't appreciate it and it makes a bad impression." she continued, slipping the bun into her bag and then crossing her arms over her chest. She didn't think Honō would relax now so...for now, she just waited for Toso to apologize to Nathaniel. And, hopefully, he wouldn't try to eat her. Honsho would hate to break something inside him that wasn't rubbery.

BlackFruity

NecroPlant

Komorebii

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:42 am
    User Image
    Rin Yukimori
    Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l  
    Chakra - 370/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

The snow haired girl entered the academy hair swaying as her stare moved through all who were there. She was still mentally recovering from the rather harsh blizzard, the solitude she had faced while nearly freezing to death and encounter with the ice creature. "Well...just as instructed, now I wait I guess..." shed mumble to herself while looking around at all the others training.

Who I'm interacting with:
    Taorito

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:38 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                        Hanna walked into the academy, still rubbing at her arms trying to get her warmth back. She looked around and stopped, because she honestly wanted to turn around and walk right back out. So many people.
                                                        She took a deep breath and walked to where she wasn't too far from the crowd, but not too close either. And she waited.

User Image
                                                        ❥¦ CHAKRAx 280 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 260 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 2625 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                        xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
    • Beta Forum Regular 0
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Consumer 0
    PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:13 pm
    User Image
    She'd turned to sprinting down the road, in order to make it to the academy. There'd been a memo left behind, to which she'd woken to in such a stark sweat, the absence of her sister was duly noted: Hon's abandonment of her in that awful state of non-being was unforgivable. Himito Umekikane hurried along up until she hit the front door of the academy, immediately stopping herself with a slight clink reverberating as her gauntlets continued to swing after the sudden stop. Taking a moment to compose herself, dark bangs hung over her brow, loose hair not tied back threatened to fall forward and into utter disarray.

Ink reminiscent of tales her father used to tell her before the sleeplessness set in decorated her throat and shoulder. Father would kill her now, decisions made during nights of sleep-drunk pub brawls. She wasn't too good at that, but it wasn't hard to throw a punch. The twisted octopus bare and exposed on her shoulder.

Composed, Himito stepped into the dojo and followed the noise. It sucked there were so many people, but that was the missive. So many faces, but no real higher ups. At least her sister was there... amongst... the gaggle. Blank stare, she settled herself near the door, ready to bolt if necessary.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:24 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ S } o it seemed, at last, that the time had come for the gloves to come off. "Teach them", he'd been told. "Show them". These words echoed within his mind, his conscience twisting and turning at the expression upon his friend's face. It was the mirror to the one on Wanryoku's when he had learned of the actions of the shinobi, and the cost to the lives of the civilians they were charged to protect. Several days had passed, yet was that any consolation to the families that were now bereft of loved ones? To the family lines that had gone extinct in a day? The despair upon the faces of the dead had been enough to steel the giant's heart against what he knew had to be done, something he had told himself he would never do. Being the good man, being the 'big brother', the 'friend', had done nothing. There was no true respect, not for him, not for Kaileer, and not for the citizenry of Kumogakure no Sato.

-----Enough was enough.

-----Many of the gathered genin resided within and without the academy and dojo, lounging and relaxing, some in high spirits and others seemingly cool as a winter's noon. A beast rose within his heart, its breath reeking of regrets and eyes a gaze of disgust. These fools should all be in black, in mourning, for the loss that this village had suffered. Out in the streets black had replaced much of the citizenry's apparel, tear trails the only makeup any woman needed or bore. The sullen silence of grief and loss filled the streets with metaphorical blood, and here? Here there was anger, cheer, with but a few island of sorrow to try and damper the exuberant emotions of others.

-----Enough was enough.

-----Outside of the academy and Dojo lay an enormous practice field where summertime youth filled its green pastures with the stomping of feet and the shouts of children. Now the grass lay dead, frozen in place and robbed of its exuberance by the fell monstrosities that had targeted them. It was there that Wanryoku had wondered, his ponderous pace matching well the lack of usual warmth within his expression. For once, the village would see not the friendly and boastful giant, but a hardened and seasoned soldier of the village. Stopping at a central point he reached into his quiver at his side, the shrunked head of his uncle moving to the side as he gripped the knotted wood haft of his enormous axe. Pulling it free, the small grip growing until it reached its full, monstrous size, the giant let the blade fall heavily to the ground. Taking steps past where the axe's edge had fallen he dragged it forward in a perfect line, carving a rather wide line in the dead growth.

-----Silent minutes passed as he carved a grid, four rows deep with the vertical lines creating four neat columns. At each six paces upon the columns there would be a rather odd shape, a circle, a mark for where one would stand. Only upon completion would Wanryoku move to its head, where a small platform had been raised to allow him to stand several feet higher off the ground than he really needed. There would be no excuses, the giant thought as he ascended the stairwell to come into a military stance of rest. Hands behind his back after burying the enormous axe's head into the stand beside him, he looked out upon the spots he had made, each labeled with a letter and number beside a spot. Now, it was time.

-----Inhaling slowly, taking a deep a breath as he may and drawing in enough oxygen to fill his lungs to bursting, Wanryoku would release it all in a roaring shout that could be likely heard from every part of the village, no matter how far, and could never be ignored. "All genin and Chunin will assemble! Now! You have one minute!" Those were the first words he spoke, while the words that followed were quite simple, and the meaning plane as could be. "Sixty! Fifty-nine! Fifty-eight!..."

►►O → O → C ◄◄

It should be obvious, but just in case. Everyone stands on a dot. There are 16 spots. Beside Wanryoku is a double headed axe, large enough to likely dwarf every genin in Kumogakure no Sato whole. On his side is a small head of a man, staring balefully at all of you.

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Taorito
    Lily Platypus
    NecroPlant
    Komorebii
    Lunar_Serenade19
    Valbjorn
    Rexnov
    GalagaHero
    Azeiel The Risen
    Mana_ecl Zetsuya
    BlackFruity
    XAyame_HatakeX

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:06 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 425/565 ---/460

Among the first to react to Wanryoku's order was Hatsu, who would push herself off the wall with her shoulder, then walk to one of the circles in the front row. Hatsu's eyes showing stress and determination to keep moving on, every movement she made looked serious. She knew what was about to come would not be praise but instead a scolding, but she needed to stand tall as an example for those below her. Staring at Wanryoku she would wait for him to finish counting, prepared for whatever punishment the giant had in store.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games